What's new

Hindutva outfit launches campaign to ban Fajr Adhan in India

I find that funny.
But I can never reconcile with those North Indians who call us South Indians as Rakshashaas, Ravan's progeny etc etc.:angry:
so, hv u seen the movie ravan....hw was it...:P

Freedom of religion and religious activities are guaranteed in India. Unless a dictator takes over, it is highly unlikely that the Supreme Court of India will uphold any law banning the Azaan
But in every society we have extremist factors,probably India must have some of patches. How govt or locals resolve the issue. Azan ever been banned or provided any alternate ?

I don't watch Bollywood bakwaas.:sarcastic:
so, hw u knew its bolly movie...lol...
it could be kanad...
anyways....u all madrasis......should start accepting that u all speak tamil....its easier that way...:P

But in every society we have extremist factors,probably India must have some of patches. How govt or locals resolve the issue. Azan ever been banned or provided any alternate ?

The Azaan has never been banned in any parts of India as far as I know.

so, hw u knew its bolly movie...lol...
it could be kanad...
anyways....u all madrasis......should start accepting that u all speak tamil....its easier that way...:P

It's Kannada, not Kanad.:mad:

I know it's Bollywood because it says so in Wiki. And this is enough for me to stay away from it.:enjoy:
Raavan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And I'll learn Tamil the day our Sun turns into a white dwarf.:partay:

I find that funny.
But I can never reconcile with those North Indians who call us South Indians as Rakshashaas, Ravan's progeny etc etc.:angry:

I never heard you guys being called Rakshashaas. I did hear some Northerners calling you Ravannas tho :D

I never heard you guys being called Rakshashaas. I did hear some Northerners calling you Ravannas tho :D

Trust me, I've heard that and much worse too. Raavan ke aulaad is the most common compliment, with the implied conjecture of they themselves being Sri Ram's worthy successors. :mamba:

I know it's Bollywood because it says so in Wiki. And this is enough for me to stay away from it.:enjoy:

arey ek hi baat hai humare liye...kannada or kanad......:D..
anyway why dont u people change the name to canada...it would be better to.remember.....:P

so u search for bolly movies on line and then.read wiki...and then decide....ohh its bolly ..leave it...:sarcastic:

i hope u live till.that day....my sympathies....:sad:

Trust me, I've heard that and much worse too. Raavan ke aulaad is the most common compliment, with the implied conjecture of they themselves being Sri Ram's worthy successors. :mamba:
thats a false allegation....,,:mad::mad: ..from.madrasis.....
leave our lord rama out of this....:P

--
ravan was most ardent follower of Shiva .. the most powerful ..
the wiil be other side of story of ravan which never been told .

When I was a little kid we visited Bangalore. I made the mistake of asking a person speaking Kanara whether he was speaking Tamil. He told me that I was lucky to be a kid or else he would have thumped me :D

U are really lucky to be a kid then :P Many who arent kids , but behave like one asking silly questions like these and get banged :P

arey ek hi baat hai humare liye...kannada or kanad......:D..
anyway why dont u people change the name to canada...it would be better to.remember.
....:P

so u search for bolly movies on line and then.read wiki...and then decide....ohh its bolly ..leave it...:sarcastic:

i hope u live till.that day....my sympathies....:sad:

thats a false allegation....,,:mad::mad: ..from.madrasis.....
leave our lord rama out of this....:P

ak4.png

Without the help of my Vaanar forefathers, your Lord Sri Ram could never have hoped to see Sita mata again. Jhai Vaanarsena! Jhai Kishkindha aka Karnataka!:chilli:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom