What's new

Hindutva outfit launches campaign to ban Fajr Adhan in India

Movie was made in Tamil also.
right.... thanks indic bro.......
now see u my madrasi...brother..@indischer .....u must hv seen.this one...madrasi version......by maniratnam...:lol::lol;

My dad used to tell that, NI had that mentality long back. He had worked with them. To those who think like that, we can just tell Go to Hell :D
--
Rama was kshatriya .. kshattriya dominated North...
Ravan was not less warrior if not more.. in Sri lanka even in north he is God and worship

My dad used to tell that, NI had that mentality long back. He had worked with them. To those who think like that, we can just tell Go to Hell :D

I have plenty of North Indian friends...and I was sad to find an undersurrent of that sentiment in many well educated and well-meaning folks too.:(

I talked to some random Tamil guy who claimed Rama was an Aryan representing Devas and Ravana was a Dravidian representing Asuras. I asked him about Kansa and Jarasandha who were North Indians but considered as asuras in Hindu mythology. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I talked to some random Tamil guy who claimed Rama was an Aryan representing Devas and Ravana was a Dravidian representing Asuras. I asked him about Kansa and Jarasandha who were North Indians but considered as asuras in Hindu mythology. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

They were migrant South Indians.:partay:

ak4.png

Without the help of my Vaanar forefathers, your Lord Sri Ram could never have hoped to see Sita mata again. Jhai Vaanarsena! Jhai Kishkindha aka Karnataka!:chilli:
hahaha......
pehle pakro to.....tab to choroge....:D
waise Aap join kar liya kya....vaanar bhakti me sara bor ho....:lol:....
u are nt able to get me who i am ....do u..
any way.....i hv high respect for lord hamumana.......he had true devotion ....:-)

--
Rama was kshatriya .. kshattriya dominated North...
Ravan was not less warrior if not more.. in Sri lanka even in north he is God and worship

The screwed up perception of North India devas and South Indian asuras was created by British to create division among North and South Indian. But it failed to inspire because South Indians are known as very conservative Hindus. Deva and Asura thing has more to do with Indo-Iranian people.

But in every society we have extremist factors,probably India must have some of patches. How govt or locals resolve the issue. Azan ever been banned or provided any alternate ?

Dude and @PlanetWarrior nobody is asking to ban the Azan. The demand is not to use loudspeakers before 6 AM (and thats the supreme court guideline too). Please do not get mislead and mislead others.

Last edited:
The screwed up perception of North India devas and South Indian asuras was created by British to create division among North and South Indian. But it failed to inspire because South Indians are known as very conservative Hindus. Deva and Asura thing has more to do with Indo-Iranian people.
--
may be .. i dont know

Dude ad @PlanetWarrior nobody is asking to ban the Azan. The demand is not to use loudspeakers before 6 (and thats the supreme court guideline too). Please do not get mislead and mislead others.
--
its 10pm or 6pm for loudspeaker ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom