What's new

Hindutva outfit launches campaign to ban Fajr Adhan in India

right.... thanks indic bro.......
now see u my madrasi...brother..@indischer .....u must hv seen.this one...madrasi version......by maniratnam...:lol::lol;

I never watched that movie, although loved the songs.

hahaha......
pehle pakro to.....tab to choroge....:D
waise Aap join kar liya kya....vaanar bhakti me sara bor ho....:lol:....
u are nt able to get me who i am ....do u..
any way.....i hv high respect for lord hamumana.......he had true devotion ....:-)

Now now, don't get ahead of yourselves, mere damaged Devta.:partay:

Aur kya hua he tujhe? Kanad, Hamumana etc etc....kahin pairon se to type nahi kar rahe ho?:lol:

I talked to some random Tamil guy who claimed Rama was an Aryan representing Devas and Ravana was a Dravidian representing Asuras. I asked him about Kansa and Jarasandha who were North Indians but considered as asuras in Hindu mythology. :sarcastic::sarcastic:
ravana was never a true dravidian...he was a mixture..of north indian father and south indian mother.....so as per the current constitution ...he will have a norh indian sir name....making him north indian....

and what is your problem yes we were part of sub continent and became separate because we wanted to avoid these things from happening to us and now Indian Muslims will realize and soon go for separate land

Being an elite member you must show some maturity.
Here we are talking about a peaceful protests not some jaziya forcing , forced religious conversion,kidnappings and conversion etc etc.
We Hindus will also oppose this type narrow demands and that is beauty of our democracy.
About another separation go and take a :sleep:.

ravana was never a true dravidian...he was a mixture..of north indian father and south indian mother.....so as per the current constitution ...he will have a norh indian sir name....making him north indian....

He was from Lanka, no North or South Indian. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I talked to some random Tamil guy who claimed Rama was an Aryan representing Devas and Ravana was a Dravidian representing Asuras. I asked him about Kansa and Jarasandha who were North Indians but considered as asuras in Hindu mythology. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Indians worship Devas and iranians worshipped Asuras.

Now now, don't get ahead of yourselves, mere damaged Devta.:partay:

Aur kya hua he tujhe? Kanad, Hamumana etc etc....kahin pairon se to type nahi kar rahe ho?:lol:
mobile pe hu....nt good in.mobile typing.....so u will find many mistakes....
nt using my system ...fight now....:D:D

hehehe....okay...u got me...:p:

He was from Lanka, no North or South Indian. :sarcastic::sarcastic:
nope he wasn't .....he was son of some rishi......and...later he choose lanka to be his capital....

And yet Ravana's daddy stayed on in Lanka. Ghar Jamai tha kya?:partay:

I am not a scholar to explain this but since you already has accepted such big Number of muslims in your country after the partition.Now its your responsibility to agree whatever they ask for.

We dont gave them anything they ask for.We gave them some rights that guaranteed by our Constitution .No more No less.

And yet Ravana's daddy stayed on in Lanka. Ghar Jamai tha kya?:partay:
Ravasna was the demon king of
Lanka or Ceylon, from which he
expelled his half-brother Kuvera.
He was son of Visravas by his
wife Nikasha, daughter of the
Rakshasa Sumali. He was half-
brother of Kuvera, and grandson
of the Rishi Pulastya; and as
Kuvera is king of the Yakshas,
Ravana is king of the demons
called Rakshasas. Pulastya is said