What's new

Hindutva gangster gets KO'd. Streetfight after insulting Prophet Muhammad. USA dawah stall location.

This zornix dweeb is probably a bhindian.

He's Abhindian?????

th

clearly this hindutva moron belongs to maratha family , those who remained our slaved for 1200 long years :lol:

This zornix dweeb is probably a bhindian.
His other account faqirze something wrote this-

"Pakistani women in general are extremely shameless degenerates, I have absolutely no respect for them"

"neither do they have any for themselves. Being good looking doesn't take away from the fact that they are brainless idiots, like marrying your distant relatives seriously?"
Post # 17
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...a-to-marry-her-distant-relative.746229/page-2

Him being a Pakistani my a** :rofl:

They very clearly conveniently cut out the parts right before the dude got aggressive and started insulting the Dawah preacher. He was probably spewing the usual "Islam is the only true religion you are going to burn in hell for eternity yada yada" tripe before someone naturally got ticked off. I mean imagine flocking to 1st world secular nations to preach such backwards and intolerant views upon others in public.
He is protected by the first amendment. As for “imagine flocking to 1st world secular nations…”; the laws of the US are not made to suit the feelings of foreigners, but upholds the rights of citizens and visitors.

As for preaching; have you ever heard of the black Hebrew Israelites or the westboro baptist church?

You need to sign in brothers to see this comedy gold.

The Indian American goes up to the stall and says "you worship a pedophile Prophet".
Abdul Wahab laughs and tells him to leave.
He comes back and yells abuse upon which the brother tells him "do you want to get knocked out".
He then throws water on him and proceeds to get a beatdown.

Well that went well for him.....By the looks of him he is around 6ft 2 as brother Abdul Wahab is 6ft 7. He's probably a Hindu Punjabi or from Haryana and thought he could fight. He literally got the Hindutva beaten out of him :rofl:. These cowards are only tough enough to attack Muslim women and kids in India.
What's even more funny is when you here these bigots (modi supporters in the USA) lament the rise of Islam in the USA especially converts.

Brother Wahab is a revert brother from a mixed background who is doing an amazing job with his dawah stall which is widely popular. He also happens to train in MMA. Please subscribe to him.
This dawah guy otherwise is so polited and calm when talk to normal people, i am sorry he had to dirt his hands with this scum but he is human after all and i understand his reaction.

I personally do not care about religion, but at the same time I do not like people insulting other people's religious figures. If in my presence someone insults Ram, Mohammad, Christ or Buddha or anyone, I will give that person a piece of my mind. I do not, however give a shit about online, anonymous cowards doing the same.

Let's face it, we do not know enough about figures from our own religion. We only have a certain reverence built into our brains due to upbringing and dominant narratives. In absence of a meeting ground, we should all agree to lay off each other.

You need to sign in brothers to see this comedy gold.

The Indian American goes up to the stall and says "you worship a pedophile Prophet".
Abdul Wahab laughs and tells him to leave.
He comes back and yells abuse upon which the brother tells him "do you want to get knocked out".
He then throws water on him and proceeds to get a beatdown.

Well that went well for him.....By the looks of him he is around 6ft 2 as brother Abdul Wahab is 6ft 7. He's probably a Hindu Punjabi or from Haryana and thought he could fight. He literally got the Hindutva beaten out of him :rofl:. These cowards are only tough enough to attack Muslim women and kids in India.
What's even more funny is when you here these bigots (modi supporters in the USA) lament the rise of Islam in the USA especially converts.

Brother Wahab is a revert brother from a mixed background who is doing an amazing job with his dawah stall which is widely popular. He also happens to train in MMA. Please subscribe to him.
cant see the vid have to sign in.

He is protected by the first amendment. As for “imagine flocking to 1st world secular nations…”; the laws of the US are not made to suit the feelings of foreigners, but upholds the rights of citizens and visitors.

As for preaching; have you ever heard of the black Hebrew Israelites or the westboro baptist church?
The Westboro Baptist Church and Hebrew Israelites are viewed as lunatics and worthless idiots by their respective communities, Westboro for one only has like 50 active members. They are seen as comedy for a few cheap laughs by most Americans. Can't say the same for these clerics and dawah preachers who push their backwards views upon others and fantasize about Islam taking over the world whilst living in secular 1st world nations.

I personally do not care about religion,
Everyone cares about the religion they're born into even if they don't believe in it - as it's somewhat linked to their identity

For some people it's a core part of their identity, for some it's just another part of their identity - but everyone cares when push comes to shove and rightfully so
but at the same time I do not like people insulting other people's religious figures. If in my presence someone insults Ram, Mohammad, Christ or Buddha or anyone, I will give that person a piece of my mind. I do not, however give a shit about online, anonymous cowards doing the same.

Let's face it, we do not know enough about figures from our own religion. We only have a certain reverence built into our brains due to upbringing and dominant narratives. In absence of a meeting ground, we should all agree to lay off each other.

A Muslim is so confident in his own faith, he'd never go to abuse Hindu beliefs or any other beliefs like this.

He's probably had it coming after insulting the man.

Still you guys aren't able to win a single 🏅 🥈 🥉 in the Olympics or even in CWGs🤣

View attachment 913940
Idiot most militaries ban body building because it is considered unhealthy and undermines physical fitness needed for the military.

Everyone cares about the religion they're born into even if they don't believe in it - as it's somewhat linked to their identity

I agree partly. For me, religion is part of my cultural identity, and therefore in a way defines my ethnic/familial ties too. It would be dishonest to say I don't care about them. However my comment was from a comparative standpoint, about supremacy of one religion over the other, to the extent that one needs to fight over it, stop another person from propagating it etc. People are free to propagate what they want, just don't get into someone else's territory in a bad way.

Back
Top Bottom