What's new

Hindutva gangster gets KO'd. Streetfight after insulting Prophet Muhammad. USA dawah stall location.

Brothers can we please keep Indian centric stuff out.
This is about Hindutva and this horrid fool getting owned.
He only acted after getting assaulted. Doesn’t matter the ethnicity or beliefs of either party, that’s all the courts will see if it comes to that.

The hate you have for Muslims is well known. I don't think you have the correct moral standing to dictate whom we hate, and whom we do not.
Plz ask the Muslims of india whether they want to migrate to Pakistan if there is so much hate for them in our country
You shouldn't talk about moral standing as your country itself is born out of Hindu hatred. Pakistan's whole foreign policy revolves around 🇮🇳

He only acted after getting assaulted. Doesn’t matter the ethnicity or beliefs of either party, that’s all the courts will see if it comes to that.
How is having water thrown at you akin to getting assaulted? it is mighty convenient how they cut out the parts before the Indian dude snapped and insulted the dawah zombie.

You need to sign in brothers to see this comedy gold.

The Indian American goes up to the stall and says "you worship a pedophile Prophet".
Abdul Wahab laughs and tells him to leave.
He comes back and yells abuse upon which the brother tells him "do you want to get knocked out".
He then throws water on him and proceeds to get a beatdown.

Well that went well for him.....By the looks of him he is around 6ft 2 as brother Abdul Wahab is 6ft 7. He's probably a Hindu Punjabi or from Haryana and thought he could fight. He literally got the Hindutva beaten out of him :rofl:. These cowards are only tough enough to attack Muslim women and kids in India.
What's even more funny is when you here these bigots (modi supporters in the USA) lament the rise of Islam in the USA especially converts.

Brother Wahab is a revert brother from a mixed background who is doing an amazing job with his dawah stall which is widely popular. He also happens to train in MMA. Please subscribe to him.

Bro, that brother is a like a former Mexican gangbanger that had served time in prison. He was still holding back and hitting him like you would when you play fight with your niece or nephew. He could have killed that guy…

Lmfao

How is having water thrown at you akin to getting assaulted? it is mighty convenient how they cut out the parts before the Indian dude snapped and insulted the dawah zombie.
Legally it only matters it went physical. Throwing water was also intentional. He also was relatively restrained in the amount of violence he used.

I really doubt the guy is a religious Hindu or extremist, he probably just got ticked off at the passive aggressive street preaching. Punjabis (especially the Sikhs) are more in your face and confrontational unlike Bhartis from other parts. Besides, imagine beating someone up and slamming them on the ground over some mean remarks that offend their feelings, now that screams insecurity.

I think I speak for many here we couldn't give a rats a$$ whether he got ticked off. What's aggressive about this man's preaching? Who told him to throw water on him, that's assault. Why are you hell bent on defending this c*nt?
He was beaten AFTER he threw the water. His original insult was laughed off. The only insecure one was the idiot who thought he was tough and made cheques his body couldn't cash.

I think I speak for many here we couldn't give a rats a$$ whether he got ticked off. What's aggressive about this man's preaching? Who told him to throw water on him, that's assault. Why are you hell bent on defending this c*nt?
He was beaten AFTER he threw the water. His original insult was laughed off. The only insecure one was the idiot who thought he was tough and made cheques his body couldn't cash.
Waz bro I think this clip is edited for views. Though I will not claim to having lived in Britain, I cannot imagine sensible Hindus throwing a drink on someone for preaching religion. It's not about being a pussy, it's just that we don't care that much in foreign lands.

Bro, that brother is a like a former Mexican gangbanger that had served time in prison. He was still holding back and hitting him like you would when you play fight with your niece or nephew. He could have killed that guy…

Lmfao

Hilarious him knocking the RSS power out of him. The brother is a legend mashallah. These bigoted types are fast understanding that outside India they are prey nothing else.

Waz bro I think this clip is edited for views. Though I will not claim to having lived in Britain, I cannot imagine sensible Hindus throwing a drink on someone for preaching religion. It's not about being a pussy, it's just that we don't care that much in foreign lands.

No bro normal folk wouldn't act like that. But there has been a surge in these types. I've already pointed out you wouldn't get this from peaceful folks.

Waz bro I think this clip is edited for views.
They very clearly conveniently cut out the parts right before the dude got aggressive and started insulting the Dawah preacher. He was probably spewing the usual "Islam is the only true religion you are going to burn in hell for eternity yada yada" tripe before someone naturally got ticked off. I mean imagine flocking to 1st world secular nations to preach such backwards and intolerant views upon others in public.

They very clearly conveniently cut out the parts right before the dude got aggressive and started insulting the Dawah preacher. He was probably spewing the usual "Islam is the only true religion you are going to burn in hell for eternity yada yada" tripe before someone naturally got ticked off. I mean imagine flocking to 1st world secular nations to preach such backwards and intolerant views upon others in public.
In the defence of the preacher, if he has been granted space by the organizers, no one has a right to throw a drink on him. Though, I will maintain that it is unclear what really transpired.

Go watch his videos and see if you can find that. He says no such thing and has faced many antagonist people on the stall but been polite.

This zornix dweeb is probably a bhindian.

Back
Top Bottom