What's new

Hindutva and Zionism hurdles to peace and democracy: Scholars

Of course. Its unfair. But neither do I agree with this Hindutva BS peddled by the likes of RSS/BD etc. Its mere politics.

I agree with a person being patriotic or nationalistic because I think you can do that without being racist, but anything that goes further than patriotic worries me

so would you say its unfair to put it along Zionism as the article does because I know a lot about that and don't agree with that

You are correct.........
But considering that Zionism does not have a uniform ideology(It may be related to racism as well as nationalism etc.), one cannot totally disagree with the concept.........you can relate the Nationalist part of Zionism to Hindutva

Is it clear now ?????????........

I agree with a person being patriotic or nationalistic because I think you can do that without being racist, but anything that goes further than patriotic worries me
At that time Patriotic and nationalistic sense was necessary for freedom struggle but post independence that went deviated from the original track. Anything beyond patriotic shouldn worry u but anything that discriminates should.....

One Religion [Hinduism], One Race [Indic], One Country [AkhandBharat]

~thats how i understand hindutva, but they do have suspicious racial elements in their ranks. tell me if im wrong.

you have absolutely no fricking idea of hindutva....

Hindutva and Zionism have a common enemy and that is Islam and Muslims.

Why do you think Israel and India are close allies? Because of their shared hatred for Islam and Muslims.

Hindutva is many things to many people. You can take it as what they call "Social Conservatives" in western world. People who couple religious beliefs with Politics and Policy making.

You have radical social conservatives and social moderates etc. Basic premise is to make India true to its home born traditions and culture in everyday life to governance.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Why do you think Israel and India are close allies? Because of their shared hatred for Islam and Muslims.

India and Israel co-operate with each other and are not allies.. Please show me when, where and how an alliance is formalized. Again, a Pakistani playing Indian Defense Ministry insider.

hindutva = islamic(pakistani) ideology

hidden meaning not interpreted by my well nurtured pakistani counterparts.

the only difference is that hindutva is never encouraged in india , specially in metro cities like chennai , bangalore , mumbai , this ideology does not seem to have enough support among the hindus , while the pakistan radical islam enjoys a lot of support from the masses .

Wherever you have a mixture of religion and politics these are hurdles to peace and civilised society. Particularly when the move into an extremist, totalitarian tangent.

And all religions have their variants of political religious ideologies which are - apart from the religion they invoke - very similar to each other in their tactics and methods

Zionisim or political Judaism, Hindutva's political Hinduism and Islam's political Islamist ideology are quite similar in their world view.

And the irony is adherents to their politically motivated versions of ideology are not personally religious at all. Ben Gurion for example was not an observant Jew and neither was Sarvarkar and observant Hindu. He openly advocated eating Beef for example and refused cremation ritual for his wife.

The only way these ideologies can be combated is by the adherents of the religion to isolate the proponents within them. So only muslims can combat political Islamist ideology sucessfully, just like only Jews can combat extremist Zionist ideology and only Hindus can combat extremist Hindutva proponents.

india doesnt hate muslims or islam,we have been living peacefully from many years in most parts of india,india hates pakistan which is an islamic republic hence the pakistanis think india hates islam

Back
Top Bottom