What's new

Hindutva and Zionism hurdles to peace and democracy: Scholars

What is Hindutva really about? Is it some kind of islamism/fundamentalism for hindus or is it nationalism for indic people?
This so called Hindutva, the variety propagated by extremist groups in the RSS 'parivaar', is nothing but a fascist ideology just like the extreme right Islamic fundamentalists like the Taliban.

This so called Hindutva, the variety propagated by extremist groups in the RSS 'parivaar', is nothing but a fascist ideology just like the extreme right Islamic fundamentalists like the Taliban.

Rss cant be compared to the Taliban thats rubbish

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

Rss does many good things like remove caste discrimination and social welfare

Last edited by a moderator:
We saw Islam in indian subcontinent, Its not successful. The life under Islam is not peaceful in pakistan (The core base on which pakistan was formed). Whats wrong in trying Hinduism once....

We tried Islam as a state element, it fails. Now once lets try hinduism, who knows it can provide good standard. :)

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

is it? how many RSS member you have personally interacted with??? or is it just based on media report??? Please visit there shakha couple of time, your perception will change...

How's Zionism relevant to the Indian sub-continent? It in fact isn't.

It is not, but if you (read Pakistan) want to project yourself as savior of Islam .. you would want to line all the pigeons. Connecting Zionism with Hindutva (read :Jewish-right with Hindu-right) is the agenda of Islamists (Muslim right).

The best friends of an extremist is another ... because with out the other, they would be called insane. Hindu-Right loves Muslim0Right.... so that we can move the main-stream opinion by showing each other as the boogey man.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Rss cant be compared to the Taliban thats rubbish

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

Rss does many good things like remove caste discrimination and social welfare

So does LeT, outreach is always in the agenda .. so that they are socially acceptable. But I have to agree that RSS is not on the same scale of Taliban, you can compare it with, Jamat-e-Islami.

Pls don't blindly follow the the so called 'secular' media and intellectuals who vilifies RSS and present the Jihadis as some sort of victims. For example RSS volunteers helped out the nation in almost every crises it faced..whether its war or natural disaster..can you name any Jihadis who did that?

It is not, but if you (read Pakistan) want to project yourself as savior of Islam .. you would want to line all the pigeons. Connecting Zionism with Hindutva (read :Jewish-right with Hindu-right) is the agenda of Islamists (Muslim right).

The best friends of an extremist is another ... because with out the other, they would be called insane. Hindu-Right loves Muslim0Right.... so that we can move the main-stream opinion by showing each other as the boogey man.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

So does LeT, outreach is always in the agenda .. so that they are socially acceptable. But I have to agree that RSS is not on the same scale of Taliban, you can compare it with, Jamat-e-Islami.

Rss never did any bomb blast in India did they?

Come to think of it is Rss even banned? nope but LET is :agree:

Rss is a great organisation for the service they do in helping millions

Rss never did any bomb blast in India did they?

They didn't and as far as I know they wouldn't..neither in India or anywhere (So no comparison with LET), but they are presented as some sort of monsters while Jihadis are just 'victims' and Maoists are just 'misunderstood'. There are people like Arundathi Roy who openly appreciated Maoists but conveniently overlook the good work done by RSS. And then there is Rahul Baba who told an American diplomat that Hindu terror is the greatest threat to India..while Jihadi blasts were going off in Mumbai killing scores. I am frightened at the prospect of this type of leaders ,who live in a world of their own, coming to power in India.

I don't even think these days RSS preach hate for Indian Muslims. They reserve that for Pakistanis period. They are just too nationalistic and their approach is too aggressive. They need to tone down a bit otherwise they'll quickly loose all the support in modern India.

They didn't and as far as I know they wouldn't..neither in India or anywhere (So no comparison with LET), but they are presented as some sort of monsters while Jihadis are just 'victims' and Maoists are just 'misunderstood'. There are people like Arundathi Roy who openly appreciated Maoists but conveniently overlook the good work done by RSS. And then there is Rahul Baba who told an American diplomat that Hindu terror is the greatest threat to India..while Jihadi blasts were going off in Mumbai killing scores. I am frightened at the prospect of this type of leaders ,who live in a world of their own, coming to power in India.

Rahul and his ***** of a mother are planted by the Pope to destroy India they are satanic in nature and if i could ill kill every single one of them and end the curse of the Gandhis on India.

Hindutva is against everything India stands for. It is a vicious ideology that results in Historical revisionism, bigotry , spreading conspiracies and a false sense of superiority.

Zionism is a result of holocaust. I think its given way too much importance than it deserves.

Hindutva stands for native indic culture and indic values that origin in the geographical region of the indian Subcontinent. Everyone who lives in India is a hindu .So in that way we are Hindu nation. As you guess the word Hindu isn't used used narrow religious sense but signify people of certain geographical region.

Now how can Hindutva be against everything India stands for ??:hitwall:

Its like saying Western culture is against everything west stands for.

We had that chutiya from the bhopal genocide in our hands but because of the satanic Italian connection he was sent home scot free.

Back
Top Bottom