What's new

Hindutva and Zionism hurdles to peace and democracy: Scholars

It's only conspiracy when it is India :azn: but when Pakistani Christians were burnt alive not a whisper :agree:

He will also extent the benefit of doubt to China and will gobble up without any question what the Chinese propaganda machinery feeds the world. Uighur Muslims are being killed and dominated but thats not a problem as its done by his country's dear friend PRC.

As one said "Hum Kare toh Balatkar, Aur Kare toh Chamatkar".

He has to as he is from the Land of Conspiracy Theories.

People have said that to justify their point of view for ages

He will also extent the benefit of doubt to China and will gobble up without any question what the Chinese propaganda machinery feeds the world. Uighur Muslims are being killed and dominated but thats not a problem as its done by his country's dear friend PRC.

So when Modi kills Muslims no apology. You should be concerned more concerned about the plight of Muslims in your country

So when Modi kills Muslims no apology. You should be concerned more concerned about the plight of Muslims in your country

When did Modi kill muslims :undecided:

it was a religious riot..started by muslims...and one in which both hindus and muslims were killed.....749 muslims and 310 hindus...

Uighur Muslims are being killed and dominated but thats not a problem as its done by his country's dear friend PRC.

As one said "Hum Kare toh Balatkar, Aur Kare toh Chamatkar".

So you are saying you want the right to want to kill Muslims indiscriminately

That is a pretty lame wish

When did Modi kill muslims :undecided:

I wonder why he was denied entry to the US

Did you know Jewish people did fight back during the WWII against the Germans

Would you call the holocaust a Nazi - Jewish conflict ? Lame choice of words

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

No, I was just pointing to your double standard.

And I was pointing to your double standard about of killing Muslims and the way you tried to justify it

People have said that to justify their point of view for ages

But when one live in their own world everything will look conspiracy..like Osama was not in Pakistan.

I can say also the same.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

And I was pointing to your double standard about of killing Muslims and the way you tried to justify it

I never justified the riots. Don't try to put words into my mouth.

Gypsies or Romas are true brand ambassador of Hinduism. Where ever they went they loved and respected the local culture and Law of land. I have never heard Romas creating non-sense on foreign land or demanding undue favor. At the same time they kept there culture alive and intact.

[COLOR]

:lol:

You need a serious reality check. The Gypsies in Western Europe are notorious for being criminal, trying to rip people, and hang on social benefits. That's the general image here.

Neither have I justified any unlawful killings of Muslims whether by Chinese, Americans, Indians or Pakistanis. You assume too much

I correctly assumed that Pakistanis are logical when dealing with China but emotional when dealing with India.

I wonder why he was denied entry to the US

Did you know Jewish people did fight back during the WWII against the Germans

Would you call the holocaust a Nazi - Jewish conflict ? Lame choice of words

i donno who is lame...a person who correctly said gujarat was a religious riot where members of both community died or a genius who just equated it to holocaust...i guess it is the latter...triple facepalm..

I was referring to your incorrect assumptions about yours truly

I correctly assumed that Pakistanis are logical when dealing with China but emotional when dealing with India.

I see many Indians act the same way about China. And who can blame them. When you fight wars with each other attitudes like this naturally develops

Where did I ever say he is the culprit. I am asking him to admit of administrative failure. If not that at least, at leeeast express regret about the people killed in the riots.

You will be sad if any person died, won't you? Oops I am talking to the guy who condones a riot because it was based on revenge(a worthy cause apparently).

When have our politicians ever apologised? I never heard it when bhopal happened and the main culprit was released on the orders of the Gandhi family or when 26/11, delhi and pune blast happened did the Mumbai CM say sorry? but why must Modi only is that not illogical?

Im not saying it was right what happened but just trying to make sense of it all and find out how it can be prevented in the future, I mean why was the train burnt in the first place? due to Ram mandir yes they were going to Ayodhya so at least thats one issue thats now hopefully resolved.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

:lol:

You need a serious reality check. The Gypsies in Western Europe are notorious for being criminal, trying to rip people, and hang on social benefits. That's the general image here.

No Sir thats not all Gypsies you can't blame a few bad apples for a whole community

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom