What's new

Hindutva and Zionism hurdles to peace and democracy: Scholars

What he said is kinda true actually, Gypsies have been brought to that level over centuries of persecution.

I think the least gypsies are reall criminals. They do live on social welfare though and often dont visit school and live in camps on the outskirts but also not all.

Hindutva is many things to many people. You can take it as what they call "Social Conservatives" in western world. People who couple religious beliefs with Politics and Policy making.

You have radical social conservatives and social moderates etc. Basic premise is to make India true to its home born traditions and culture in everyday life to governance.

So India true to its home born traditions and culture only hinduvta can do this??

Hey Aryan_B my Bro, why dont we found an Pan-Indic Nationalist Organization? And call it "The Awakening" or smth

the only difference is that hindutva is never encouraged in india , specially in metro cities like chennai , bangalore , mumbai , this ideology does not seem to have enough support among the hindus , while the pakistan radical islam enjoys a lot of support from the masses .

You are going a bit of topic mate there are lots of threads to discuss Islam. So you are saying this Hindutva is encouraged outside the cosmopolitan cities in India

the only difference is that hindutva is never encouraged in india , specially in metro cities like chennai , bangalore , mumbai , this ideology does not seem to have enough support among the hindus , while the pakistan radical islam enjoys a lot of support from the masses .

btw bit off topic but a lot of adherents of BJP support Hindutva which is in the opposition party and has had control of the govt in India. Islamic parties in Pakistan have never got more than a few per cent votes.

only Hindus can combat extremist Hindutva proponents.

Are any such actions being taken by Indians?

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Hindutva is against everything India stands for. It is a vicious ideology that results in Historical revisionism, bigotry , spreading conspiracies and a false sense of superiority.

Zionism is a result of holocaust. I think its given way too much importance than it deserves.

Well maybe so mate but a number of your Indian members here seem to disagree. No doubt you will see I have difficulty what to make of it all. As far as Zionism is concerned I think it existed well before the holocaust.

A few things why i prefer hindutva

-Hindutva does have a sense for indian origin people all over the world and feeling for race --> they support gypsies and all indic people over the world. pakistanis and muslims dont. never heard of an pakistani concerning himself with race question.
-Hindutva is enemy of white supremacist theories of AIT, they want to save indic people and culture. Pakistanis never say such things.
-Hindutva is the closest what you get in the southasian world when it comes to indic nationalism.

Am i right? Or do i have wrong image

nothing wrong with Hindutva but it is misunderstood by many

Yeti mate look at the comments coming from Indians? They not only vary but go from you saying there's nothing wrong to others saying its racism. And it cant be a Pakistani Indian thing this is just amongst Indians.

There are also many differences between White People but there is still White Nationalism. Right?

I don't think secular Europeans Roma gypsies and Pakistanis have much in common in terms of culture

Despite the differences gypsies are more closer to the Europeans

How's Zionism relevant to the Indian sub-continent? It in fact isn't.

I think the conference/seminar was comparing the two ideologies

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

It is brother we evil hindus and jews wish to dominate the whole south asia :D

Now now Yeti mate we have been here before? lol Does a nation of 1.2 billion need help from a nation of 4 mill?? lol

This so called Hindutva, the variety propagated by extremist groups in the RSS 'parivaar', is nothing but a fascist ideology just like the extreme right Islamic fundamentalists like the Taliban.

I do not like the sound of any extremism of whatever hue. What you say to your Indian colleagues who are arguing that it is Indian patriotism/nationalism harmless etc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom