What's new

Hindutva and Zionism hurdles to peace and democracy: Scholars

Rss cant be compared to the Taliban thats rubbish

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

Rss does many good things like remove caste discrimination and social welfare

Yeti mate you will find that groups like Hamas who are called terrorists started of as and still carry out a lot of social work etc. That's where they get their support from by helping people

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

We saw Islam in indian subcontinent, Its not successful. The life under Islam is not peaceful in pakistan (The core base on which pakistan was formed). Whats wrong in trying Hinduism once....

We tried Islam as a state element, it fails. Now once lets try hinduism, who knows it can provide good standard. :)

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Well at least you are open about it so much for secularism and minorities???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hindutva and Zionism have a common enemy and that is Islam and Muslims.

Why do you think Israel and India are close allies? Because of their shared hatred for Islam and Muslims.

Hindus don't have ANY problem with Muslims or Islam it's just Pakistan that India has problem with and ALL THE INDIANS (Including Indian Muslims ) so that's hardly anything to do with religion. Don't make it religious problem India has really friendly relations with so many Muslim countries.

How are India and Israel allies? On Palestine issue India has ALWAYS voted AGAINST Israel if you don't know. :P

Pls don't blindly follow the the so called 'secular' media and intellectuals who vilifies RSS and present the Jihadis as some sort of victims. For example RSS volunteers helped out the nation in almost every crises it faced..whether its war or natural disaster..can you name any Jihadis who did that?

But Hamas and Taliban claim to do the same.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Rss never did any bomb blast in India did they?

I think you will find some of the attacks in India were down to members of RSS who followed hindutva.

Whats wrong with Hamas? They are portrayed as enemy because they fight israel. but israel treats the palestnians injust. as long as they target israel military only and not civilians and help palestinians socially they are a ok group to me.

Come to think of it is Rss even banned? nope but LET is :agree:

Rss is a great organisation for the service they do in helping millions

Palestinians say the same about Hamas and Hamas regularly contest and win elections. Yet they have been termed terrorists by America etc

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

They didn't and as far as I know they wouldn't..neither in India or anywhere (So no comparison with LET), but they are presented as some sort of monsters while Jihadis are just 'victims' and Maoists are just 'misunderstood'. There are people like Arundathi Roy who openly appreciated Maoists but conveniently overlook the good work done by RSS. And then there is Rahul Baba who told an American diplomat that Hindu terror is the greatest threat to India..while Jihadi blasts were going off in Mumbai killing scores. I am frightened at the prospect of this type of leaders ,who live in a world of their own, coming to power in India.

Others carrying out atrocities can not be used to mitigate Hinduvta's misdemeanour's if there are any?

But RSS don't blast bombs or do suicide bombing.Yes, I am sue that you will come up with some obscure news article vilifying RSS but among the millions of members there may be some bad apples.

I don't even think these days RSS preach hate for Indian Muslims. They reserve that for Pakistanis period. They are just too nationalistic and their approach is too aggressive. They need to tone down a bit otherwise they'll quickly loose all the support in modern India.

I think they may win the next election

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Rahul and his ***** of a mother are planted by the Pope to destroy India they are satanic in nature and if i could ill kill every single one of them and end the curse of the Gandhis on India.

That's a bit extreme Yeti man you will burst a blood vessel. I think the last election results show quite a lot of Indians like them. Virtues of a democratic society lol

Palestinians say the same about Hamas and Hamas regularly contest and win elections. Yet they have been termed terrorists by America etc

When you started listening to Americans?

Hindutva stands for native indic culture and indic values that origin in the geographical region of the indian Subcontinent. Everyone who lives in India is a hindu .So in that way we are Hindu nation. As you guess the word Hindu isn't used used narrow religious sense but signify people of certain geographical region.

Now how can Hindutva be against everything India stands for ??:hitwall:

Its like saying Western culture is against everything west stands for.

I thought there were lots of religions in India?

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

We had that chutiya from the bhopal genocide in our hands but because of the satanic Italian connection he was sent home scot free.

Hey Yeti man some come on here and say she is Indian??

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Well it is not.

This article has been written by Yindoo-Joo hating "scholars" for whom if their wife does not become pregnant,it is a Zionist conspiracy.

I think you will find that the expert on Hinduvta is a Hindu

Well that's what the Hindutva guys want the Indians to believe. Hinduism is a recognized religion unrelated to other religions that Indians practice. Then how would the others become a Hindu? The Hindutva ideology is to brainwash people into believing their own version of history and culture. This would result in idiotic stories like Kabba is a Shiva temple and Taj Mahal is Tejo Mahalya.

It is a fascistic ideology which has no place in free world.

But if it was brainwash it seems some forum members brains have been washed lol

I think you will find some of the attacks in India were down to members of RSS who followed hindutva.

Minuscule when compared to Jihadis & Maoists..but also RSS has millions of member, its probable that some of them may have turned to the darkside.

lol kids arguing without an iota of what hindutva as proposed by savarkar stands for.....
facepalm.gif

hindutva has nothing to do with hinduism....its not even an religious concept...savarkar was an atheist...hindutva is a politico-cultural idealogy...

I think thats what the expert was suggesting but then said that Hindutva is racism

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

That's how Nazism started.

So we comparing Hindutva to Nazism, I think that comparison has been made with Zionism as well. Interesting

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

I think there have been some RSS one's have links with this
ATS finds another RSS link to Ajmer blast - Politics News - IBNLive

That is bad news Yaar. Thats why I want to learn from you guys what its about

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

They should have included radical Islam and the Radical Christian missionaries too. Then I would agree with them.

All religious extremism is a threat. You don't have to be a scholar to figure that one out.

If its bad its bad, why do we need to go of topic. I do agree though all forms of extremism is bad

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

They are the usual morons funded by congress and catholic church to spread fake propoganda against hindus.Nothing more.

So Hindus and Hindutva is same? Is it all propaganda is that your suggestion?

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Sir the taj is a old Shiva mandir thats a known fact and the kabba has a black stone which the muslims kiss it looks very much like a Shiva lingam

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Rss has millions of people and 1/2 may have turned terrorist but can't blame the organisation for one or two bad apples

So can I as a Muslim join believe this philosophy??

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

The seed of disintegration is sowed when you depart urself from your root. Hindu is not only religion but a secular way to live happy life. Hidutva is nothing but applying Hinduism in life. Down the line due to some reason hinduism came under corrupt practices, which was/is eliminated by social reformers.

Hinduism is only religion which believe in integration and unity. While other religion talk about hate and seperation. you can not listen hindu saying that "XYZ cast/Sect is not Hindu". We accepted Gautam Budhha, and mahavir as incarnation of Lord Vishnu. hinduism recognise Sikhism with open heart.

Where as I have seen Muslims disassociating Ahmedi as non Muslims, Cristian disassociating some sects as non cristians... We have some castism issue, which is dying now, I hope it will die completely in next 50 years.

So what you say to Hindus who claim that it is a form of extremism or and racism

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

India is becoming a Hindu fundamentalist state.

Well BJP is riding high in the polls and a lot of their members advocate Hindutva and if that is fundamentalism that is worrying.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Says a country that stones women to death:disagree:

Why you going off topic mate. Ones wrongs are not mitigated by another's wrongdoing

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Thank you Guys. I think every one from India is a Hindu. So im also a Hindu eventhough im christian. And Hinduism is oldest religion in the world. I stand against Christian Missionaries who want to destroy india.

Whaaat???? please explain more??

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Yep but right now India is under the control of the satanic ***** sonia gandhi and her half breed son but this is the Kali yuga and such things were told in the past this would happen.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM

----------

South Asia Mail

Hindus condemn dismantling of Gypsy camp in Rome

Yeti mate I get the impression you don't like the present government that democracy

That's how Nazism started.
Of course. So did all nationalistic ideologies. But the major difference is, Hindutva - the pan-Indian nationalist movement- was used for a political purpose - to gather the masses and inspire them in their fight for freedom from the British rule. That ideology died with the advent of Gandhian principles but was resurrected in the '80s by the BJP which propelled the party into national prominence. So basically BJP pulled out this pseudo-nationalist (given the time) ideology for a political gain, it worked for sometime but then fell flat again with their "India Shining" banner.
Nazism OTOH, was racist.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom