What's new

"Hindustani language" : Indian propoganda on Wikipedia

Because hindi is also aryan language with arabic/farsi words.

LOL alright enough mate, if we want to get rid of Hindustani influence just replace Urdu with Farsi and it will be the end of it. :lol:

LOL alright enough mate, if we want to get rid of Hindustani influence just replace Urdu with Farsi and it will be the end of it. :lol:

We can't get rid of Aryan influence even when we replace it with Farsi.

Hindustani is the common name for the vernacular spoken in North India, Hindi and Urdu are together called Hindustani.
exactly, while Hindi is the Sanskritized version of Hindustani, Urdu is the Persianised version of Hindustani. Both are languages of UP/Avadh/Bihar area.

Lol, none of the Indians here in the UK that I know speak Hindi only Tamil, Punjabi and Gujarati so the only people I could speak Hindi/Urdu too where my Pakistani mates.

Zia should have enforced Persian, Pushto and Arabic as Pakistani languages - the present day Pakistanis seem to have a problem being associated with Indian languages that their ancestors were speaking earlier.

Zia should have enforced Persian, Pushto and Arabic as Pakistani languages - the present day Pakistanis seem to have a problem being associated with Indian languages that their ancestors were speaking earlier.
being Muslims does not mean every civilization will want to ditch their original culture. a majority of them will be very proud of their culture and origin. but talking with Hindus, they will not want to accept that. bordering with aggressive Iranian people, they must be very particular about what they(Punjabi-Sindhi-Seraiki-Kashmiri) are.

I think it's totally wrong to associate language with religion. The current South Asian(especially North Indians/Pakistanis) thinks like this:

Hindi, Sanskrit = Hindu
Urdu, Farsi = Muslim

During the olden times, people did not think like this. When Farsi was the Lingua Franca of India, many non Muslims were proficient in this language, same thing happened with Urdu where many non Muslims were poets and writers of the language. Similarly I have met Indian Muslims who can speak pure Hindi, in fact I have I have even seen Muslims who speak Bhojpuri like any Hindu from UP/Bihar. So it's wrong to associate a language with religion. But North Indians/Pakistanis have taken everything to the extreme.

Urdu/Hindi is basically the same language with different loan words. One borrows loan words from Farsi the other from Sanskrit.

Even your basic Urdu sounds worse, so I don't expect that you can understand Hindi language, stop complaining. :laugh:

LOL you don't know what I sound like speaking Urdu unless you stalk me in person, so do you stalk me bharti? :laugh:

Hindustani language = hindi and ethnic languages.

Urdu is a Pakistani language.

Back
Top Bottom