What's new

"Hindustani language" : Indian propoganda on Wikipedia

from what i have read is actually the opposite Congress after Independence heavily Sanskritized Hindi so that other North Indian states whose language also originates from Sankskrit can become more acceptable towards Hindi. Since South Indian languages don't have its origin from Sanskrit and belong to a different Dravidian language family rather than Sanskrit and its daughter languages spoken in north India like Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi etc which belong to Indo-Aryan language family that's the reason they still oppose Hindi imposition. Off lately there is an increasing number of anti Hindi sentiments even in Indo-Aryan language speaking states.
You are right too, to some extent. That is what they did to it "after" independence.....

This "malghuba" or urdu was dard-e-sar for me in F.SC. Such a dry and bakwas literature. It should be only compulsory upto matric.
National langauge of pakistan should have been farsi, not this bizarre version of hindi.

We don't need suggestion from Afghani to tell us what should be our national language. Urdu borrow most words from farsi especially the urdu poetry of Iqbal and all those Urdu poems you read in FSC or BA/BSC so if you were struggling in urdu then i am sure you would never able to pass the exam if it was farsi..We should change our national language just because you were dumb in learning it :D

ALTAF HUSSAIN wud disagee. :)

Considering the fact that you are one of the most pathetic(read loser) trolls from India I would read all the BS that you read with a pinch or loads of salt.

A Muhajir can become anything given he has the talent and ability. Anything that a normal Indian muslim can only dream of. In fact they can't even dream about it after what happens to them in Gujrat and Muzaffarnagar. No wonder there areas are called chota Pakistan. :lol: A so called Muhajir can become Chief of army, airforce and navy. Hee can become PM of Pakistan. He can become president of Pakistan. He can become DG ISI of Pakistan. He cam become DGMO of Pakistan. He can become corps commander. He can become MD PIA. He can become MD PTV. He can become governor of Sindh province for more than a decade. He can become mayor of Karachi and Hyderabad. He can become captain of Pakistan cricket team. He can become the highest goal scorer of Pakistan hockey team. He can become one of the most important figure of Pakistan national atomic program. He can become most revered TV start of Pakistan. He can become the most revered singer of Pakistan. He can become the vice chancellor of the top universities of Pakistan since chanclellor post is already hold by a muhajir. He can become a successful entrepreneur. He can become professor, doctor, engineer and anything that you Indian hindu(not muslim) can dream of.

Actually I understand your situation. After what you guys have done with Indian muslims in Gujrat, Muzaffarnagar and Assam it makes sense that you guys fed them stories of so called Muhajir prosecution in Pakistan. You can told them Hey what if we massacred you. What if we slaughtered you. What if your house is burnt down. What if your sister is r@ped in the open. You still are living a better life than a Muhajir in Pakistan. :rofl:

So we Pakistanis clearly understand the reason behind this propaganda. After what you do to Indian muslims in different parts of India. Keep up with this propaganda. Keep it up. Keep fooling them.

The station ki chai tapriwala whr I visit selectively is a Muslim.

By the way considering the fact that he is Indian muslim he would remain a chaiwala. Suit him perfectly. His son would also be a chaiwala. Yeah his grandson might go to school and then a university and then get some job in some private company after which he would struggle to get a home since he is a muslim. A typical story of an Indian muslim. :)

@KingMamba

These bharatis are such a clown that a Muhajir living in Pakistan and who also uses internet can believe in the BS that they spread. What is the reason behind this? Is it because of low IQ?

@HRK

Check this bhai. :)

You can't call him a Indian obsessed with Pakistan when you are a Muhajir.:lol:

Well he is obsessed like you or many other of Indians. A muhajir has the biggest right to say this since we are Pakistani by choice. :)

LOL idk about that but even I know some hindi from watching Bollywood when I was younger it is a non issue.

You previously claimed you can't understand Hindi. :cheesy:

Welcome back troll. Looks like you were desperately waiting for the ban to end. The moment the ban ended you are back with your lame as$ posts. Some typical Pakistan obsessed bharati you are. Haan???

Whoa, suddenly you are so concerned about me. :laugh:

Considering the fact that you are one of the most pathetic(read loser) trolls from India I would read all the BS that you read with a pinch or loads of salt.

A Muhajir can become anything given he has the talent and ability. Anything that a normal Indian muslim can only dream of. In fact they can't even dream about it after what happens to them in Gujrat and Muzaffarnagar. No wonder there areas are called chota Pakistan. :lol: A so called Muhajir can become Chief of army, airforce and navy. Hee can become PM of Pakistan. He can become president of Pakistan. He can become DG ISI of Pakistan. He cam become DGMO of Pakistan. He can become corps commander. He can become MD PIA. He can become MD PTV. He can become governor of Sindh province for more than a decade. He can become mayor of Karachi and Hyderabad. He can become captain of Pakistan cricket team. He can become the highest goal scorer of Pakistan hockey team. He can become one of the most important figure of Pakistan national atomic program. He can become most revered TV start of Pakistan. He can become the most revered singer of Pakistan. He can become the vice chancellor of the top universities of Pakistan since chanclellor post is already hold by a muhajir. He can become a successful entrepreneur. He can become professor, doctor, engineer and anything that you Indian hindu(not muslim) can dream of.

Actually I understand your situation. After what you guys have done with Indian muslims in Gujrat, Muzaffarnagar and Assam it makes sense that you guys fed them stories of so called Muhajir prosecution in Pakistan. You can told them Hey what if we massacred you. What if we slaughtered you. What if your house is burnt down. What if your sister is r@ped in the open. You still are living a better life than a Muhajir in Pakistan. :rofl:

So we Pakistanis clearly understand the reason behind this propaganda. After what you do to Indian muslims in different parts of India. Keep up with this propaganda. Keep it up. Keep fooling them.

By the way considering the fact that he is Indian muslim he would remain a chaiwala. Suit him perfectly. His son would also be a chaiwala. Yeah his grandson might go to school and then a university and then get some job in some private company after which he would struggle to get a home since he is a muslim. A typical story of an Indian muslim. :)

@KingMamba

These bharatis are such a clown that a Muhajir living in Pakistan and who also uses internet can believe in the BS that they spread. What is the reason behind this? Is it because of low IQ?

@HRK

Well he is obsessed like you or many other of Indians. A muhajir has the biggest right to say this since we are Pakistani by choice. :)
I am a troll or not but one thing is sure, I speak the truth. And another thing is u are a very BIG FRUSTU. God bless frustrated souls like u. And all da best for ur ever pertinebt DENIAL MODE. :tup:

This "malghuba" or urdu was dard-e-sar for me in F.SC. Such a dry and bakwas literature. It should be only compulsory upto matric.
National langauge of pakistan should have been farsi, not this bizarre version of hindi.
What are you doing in Pakistan? Who asked you to get yourself 'schooled' in Pakistan? Go to Jangalistan or Iran if you need to be 'schooled' in Farsi. What a racist retard.

I am a troll or not but one thing is sure, I speak the truth. And another thing is u are a very BIG FRUSTU. God bless frustrated souls like u. And all da best for ur ever pertinebt DENIAL MODE. :tup:

You and your so called truth. Your two line posts that who is frustrated. And is it a tradition back in India that once you get busted that you accuse others of denial mode?

Bharati after getting humiliated. You are in denial mode. :lol:

Whoa, suddenly you are so concerned about me. :laugh:

Just saying. You were desperate. Weren't you? :D

We don't need suggestion from Afghani to tell us what should be our national language. Urdu borrow most words from farsi especially the urdu poetry of Iqbal and all those Urdu poems you read in FSC or BA/BSC so if you were struggling in urdu then i am sure you would never able to pass the exam if it was farsi..We should change our national language just because you were dumb in learning it :D

Not really. More than 95% of the vocabulary and almost all the grammar and structure is local from Hindi/Kahri boli. Urdu has just mixed about 3000 words from Farsi/Arabic into 60,000 Hindi words which were pre-existing. They are a very very minor part of the language.

For an example, just ask any Iranian if he can understand the street language of Pakistan (that is supposed to be pure Urdu) or even Indian Bollywood movies that many Pakistanis again claim to be not Hindi but Urdu.

Firaq Gorakhpuri, the eminent twentieth-century Urdu poet, a Hindu who taught English literature at Allahabad University, estimated, in an essay written in 1979 for the Uttar Pradesh Hindi Sansthan, that Urdu added about 3,000 Arabic —Persian words to an Indian— Hindi lexicon of about 60,000.

Just saying. You were desperate. Weren't you? :D

I hadn't replied to any of your post since many months, how suddenly this concerns emerged. Seems pot calling the kettle black. :o::o:

For an example, just ask any Iranian if he can understand the street language of Pakistan (that is supposed to be pure Urdu) or even Indian Bollywood movies that many Pakistanis again claim to be not Hindi but Urdu.

Because they think Pani is a Persian word and Jal is the only Hindi word for water.

Dumb in learning? Urdu is not science or mathematics, it is easy langauge....i passed the subject with flying colours and was able to get admission in MBBS due to high merit. It was not dard-e-sar for me because it was difficult, i had no appetite for it, and i had to prepare it like i am in some sort of competition and i had to eat worms.
I realized that it is additional burden for students of pre-medical and pre-engineering in F.SC , ahle-zaban must have insisted on it.
And why i said farsi? Because it was official langauge of muslims in hindostan,...why cheap copy of hindi soaked in farsi?

@KingMamba

@HRK

Muhajirs are a weird group of people but I don't hate them, I pity them. Look how they are treated in Karachi by the local Sindhis. Sindhis hate you, they don't consider you as natives and you aren't. I'm allowed to visit my ancestral land in India whenever I want but you guys will probably never visit the land of your forefathers.

Muhajirs are a weird group of people but I don't hate them, I pity them. Look how they are treated in Karachi by the local Sindhis. Sindhis hate you, they don't consider you as natives and you aren't. I'm allowed to visit my ancestral land in India whenever I want but you guys will probably never visit the land of your forefathers.

Yeah they are treated very badly. A muhajir is the governor of Sindh for more than a decade. Very bad treatment indeed. I don't care someone considers me a native or not. I am a Pakistani and that's what matters.

And mehh. We have visited our ancestral city back in India several times. At least my parents. Not me because I am not really interested. You can keep pitying us while we keep getting prosperous in Pakistan. :)

Yeah they are treated very badly. A muhajir is the governor of Sindh for more than a decade. Very bad treatment indeed. I don't care someone considers me a native or not. I am a Pakistani and that's what matters.

And mehh. We have visited our ancestral city back in India several times. At least my parents. Not me because I am not really interested. You can keep pitying us while we keep getting prosperous in Pakistan. :)
Just look at a recent argument between two members and you can easily see how your people are viewed.

Back
Top Bottom