What's new

"Hindustani language" : Indian propoganda on Wikipedia

Hindustani language = hindi and ethnic languages.

Urdu is a Pakistani language.

Of course - so is Punjabi - that doesn't mean it's not Indian?

But if you mean it as in - it was invented by Pakistani's in Pakistan then please trace it for me and show it's origin.

Hindustani is the common name for the vernacular spoken in North India, Hindi and Urdu are together called Hindustani.

Welcome back troll. Looks like you were desperately waiting for the ban to end. The moment the ban ended you are back with your lame as$ posts. Some typical Pakistan obsessed bharati you are. Haan???

Its stupid to associate language with religion. Hindi takes his vocabulary mainly from sanskrit even though it also use words of Persian and Arabic origin. If Bollywood use hindi then Pakistani can understand 99 percent of it so it mean either hindi use plenty of Arabic or Persian words or it is very much similar to Urdu. The only thing Pakistani don't understand in their movies are the mantras of pundits on marriage ceremonies or during 7 phere or mantras of Sanskrit during death rituals. Urdu mainly takes his vocabulary from Persian and Arabic and written in Arabic letter/alphabets. If you are Muslim who can read Urdu then it would be very easy for you to read Arabic or even Persians and you may also understand the meaning of some selective words use in all but you will never able to read Hind which is written in devanagari script totally unknown to us. Its totally different story when it come to speaking. None of Urdu, Persian or Arabic speaker can understand each others while hindi and urdu speaker can understand each others well so dont fight over silly things . What you gonna do next? fight on names of food or clothes?

Welcome back troll. Looks like you were desperately waiting for the ban to end. The moment the ban ended you are back with your lame as$ posts. Some typical Pakistan obsessed bharati you are. Haan???
You can't call him a Indian obsessed with Pakistan when you are a Muhajir.:lol:

yeah, but writingg fro propoganda is bad thing, and writing or making video for writing for propoganda with distorting the facts is simply unacceptable.

Its stupid to associate language with religion. Hindi takes his vocabulary mainly from sanskrit even though it also use words of Persian and Arabic origin. If Bollywood use hindi then Pakistani can understand 99 percent of it so it mean either hindi use plenty of Arabic or Persian words or it is very much similar to Urdu. The only thing Pakistani don't understand in their movies are the mantras of pundits on marriage ceremonies or during 7 phere or mantras of Sanskrit during death rituals. Urdu mainly takes his vocabulary from Persian and Arabic and written in Arabic letter/alphabets. If you are Muslim who can read Urdu then it would be very easy for you to read Arabic or even Persians and you may also understand the meaning of some selective words use in all but you will never able to read Hind which is written in devanagari script totally unknown to us. Its totally different story when it come to speaking. None of Urdu, Persian or Arabic speaker can understand each others while hindi and urdu speaker can understand each others well so dont fight over silly things . What you gonna do next? fight on names of food or clothes?
BINGO. :D :D :D

I totally agree with ur post and to answer the points made by u, URDU and HINDI both are same Language majorly seperated only by script, with minor exceptions.

India was always a multi cultural land with people from all areas of world coming for trade.

With Muslim invaders ruling and local population being non Central Asian, SAME LANGUAGE WAS WRITTEN IN 2 SCRIPTS. Devnagri version was called Hindi(Name itslef given by outsiders) and Arabic version called Urdu. Only script is different but language is same. Now with script came certian exceptions and hence we see only 90% odd similarities between the 2 languages.

exactly, while Hindi is the Sanskritized version of Hindustani, Urdu is the Persianised version of Hindustani. Both are languages of UP/Avadh/Bihar area.
It is not so. From whatever I have read (accepted, Hindu nationalist books and no online reference could be found) hindustani was deliberate attempt by congress to merge Hindi and Urdu (for "unity"). I am not sure whether there was another language by that name earlier, but the most recent version of Hindustani was heavily persianized hindi. Author gave some examples like "lord ram" was translated as "shahzada ram" (or similar to it) and "mahrishi valmiki" as "maulana valmiki". I remember author aruing that while congress (mostly gandhi) changed the sanskrit part of the hindi to persian/urdu, none of the urdu things were changed.

We are doing more harm and distorting image of Pakistan then any Indians could ever imagine. Have you seen how Pakistanis behave over seas?
pakistanis behave just fine in america.
maybe the ones in england might be fucked up.
actually they are fucked up lol.
but they the ones who know how to have fun lol.

It is not so. From whatever I have read (accepted, Hindu nationalist books and no online reference could be found) hindustani was deliberate attempt by congress to merge Hindi and Urdu (for "unity"). I am not sure whether there was another language by that name earlier, but the most recent version of Hindustani was heavily persianized hindi. Author gave some examples like "lord ram" was translated as "shahzada ram" (or similar to it) and "mahrishi valmiki" as "maulana valmiki". I remember author aruing that while congress (mostly gandhi) changed the sanskrit part of the hindi to persian/urdu, none of the urdu things were changed.

from what i have read is actually the opposite Congress after Independence heavily Sanskritized Hindi so that other North Indian states whose language also originates from Sankskrit can become more acceptable towards Hindi. Since South Indian languages don't have its origin from Sanskrit and belong to a different Dravidian language family rather than Sanskrit and its daughter languages spoken in north India like Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi etc which belong to Indo-Aryan language family that's the reason they still oppose Hindi imposition. Off lately there is an increasing number of anti Hindi sentiments even in Indo-Aryan language speaking states.

Back
Top Bottom