What's new

Hindus, Muslims should fight poverty, not each other: PM Narendra Modi

LOL..... so now it is the Media who will set the PM's agenda ? :cheesy:

Beef ban is not "Gandhian values" but HINDU Values :lol: ............ Gandhi was quite a religious Hindu if you did not know.

Now for Action on the ground,

India announces lab tests at ports to stop illegal beef exports - Telegraph

Now for the story of "secular" Indians and Modi.

get

Off course media is setting the agenda. Why did you think that Modi and Pranab have issued the statements.

Last edited:
Off course media is setting the agenda. Why did think that Modi and Pranab have issued the statements.

Because Media tried to start a fire ....... responsible people doused it before it could do any damage.

First it was "gujarat riots" then it was "Church attacks", now its "dadri".

It will be something else in the future. All for the sins of being an outspoken Hindu. :coffee:

One beings to understand what Modi meant by saying he was born in Free India. :coffee:

Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high
Where knowledge is free
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments
By narrow domestic walls
Where words come out from the depth of truth
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way
Into the dreary desert sand of dead habit
Where the mind is led forward by thee
Into ever-widening thought and action
Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake

Looks like the country has awakened at last. Hope the Irony is not lost on you. :lol:

You mention irony. You do not see anything ironic in quoting this precise passage?

You mention irony. You do not see anything ironic in quoting this precise passage?

Let me see ...... the Hindu mind is now without fear, born in a free nation and the head is held high. Internet provides free knowledge, it has removed boundaries and walls and the world now faces "internet hindus" who speaks from the depth of truth. They speak with reason towards Ram Rajya (perfection) , against dead habits (mindless chant of secularism) and their mind is led forward to vote for Modi who is leading by thought and action towards building a slice of heaven.

:azn: ....... but I do see the irony here for those who quote Rabindranath Tagore without understanding what it means and where it leads.

Last edited:
Almost sounds like the Indian majority is poised to take on religious bigotry as character.

I do not hold Gujarat against Modi at all.

Never did.

I will stop short of saying they (the Muslims) asked for it

And you know this from our private conversations.

Am a brutally fair person. Politically incorrect a label worn proudly on my sleeves.

I can afford to be seeing as I do not count in an India riven by identity politics.

As a people we are already near dead. Who can kill us further?

Cheers, Doc

Tell me, Doc, what these two things mean:
  1. You do not hold Gujarat against Modi at all;
  2. I will stop short of saying they (Muslims) asked for it.
You do not hold Gujarat against Modi at all?
  1. Is it because there was a great deal of provocation from the Muslims?
  2. Is it because he was new and did not know how quickly the situation could get out of control?
  3. Is it because he intended only a mild demonstration of force, and over-anxious subordinates displayed excessive zeal?
  4. Is it because he could not have foreseen how far things would go?
  5. Is it because he tried so hard to bring the situation back under control?
  6. Is it because there was nothing much that happened after all?
  7. Is it because nothing really happened, but the media and Teesta Setalvad bribed and corrupted and coaxed and bullied and cajoled and seduced and bludgeoned a few innocents into lying about what had happened?
  8. Is it because the state under Modi did its heroic best to bring ameliorative measures into place?
I am curious how far you will go before you start feeling sick. Honestly, I am not being provocative, nor am I trying to goad you into action; this is genuine puzzlement.

Coming to your awful remark about Muslims, so you stopped short of saying they asked for it; what exactly was on the other side of asking for it?

How can you possibly say that 'the Muslims' were asking for it? How can you possibly take the egregious behaviour of one or two, and conclude that the entire community was asking for it? Is this not really crazy generalisation? Wouldn't you condemn thousands, millions of innocents to death in future feuds? Apart from making a quick and clean sound-byte, what does this do for you?

Last edited:
(6) I believe we are going to disappoint Pakistan by never descending to where they are currently.

Cheers, Doc
Not sure where and what decent this is , but I do pray that your belief in whatever depth you refer to never happens.

LOL........... even the partial count of your ranting has 8 "I" :lol: Just goes to show the kind of narcissist you are.

Your unsolicited and worthless advice is rejected and thrown into the trash can. (with the rest of your rant )

Why you are sharing your fantasies bout being a moderator with me :lol: ......... now that is just sad. Your lust for even minuscule power is what fuels your degenerate desires.

Your angry frustration about BR forum tells a story of how you were humiliated and kicked out from there for your views and character. Like shoorpanaka you run from one forum to another, from one Mods to another. Story of your Life ?

Don't bother to reply to that last question. I already know the answer.

And what gives you the impression that I was ever a member there? Your wishful thinking, so that all the rest of the bilge can be justified?

LOL..... you will "evaluate" It ? :woot: ..... "rate" it :cheesy:

The Lord of the Flies do not desire much. :lol:

Yes, indeed, evaluate it and rate it, and my greetings to whichever section of the pantheon houses your Lord of the Flies.

Coming to your nearly-awful remark about Muslims, so you stopped short of saying they asked for it; what exactly was on the other side of asking for it? Have you called them recently?

This is the most interesting remark that Ive seen. "They asked for it". Because in it is both contempt and disconnect from that section of the population. Suddenly, India's Muslims are "they". Not "we" , "They". That is a start of a dangerous precedent. However, I do agree.. Narendra Modi may have MUCH less control of what is happening than the credit given to him. I dont see him as an iron man as assumed by both his worshippers and detractors, but a man riding a popularity train that he sometimes has no control over.. and sometimes decides not to control out of the fear that he may fall off it.

Which part of my posts did not indicate I DO NOT GIVE A RATS ARSE ?
That part that will have you no place on this thread.

I do not hold Gujarat against Modi at all.

Never did.

I will stop short of saying they (the Muslims) asked for it.

And you know this from our private conversations.

Am a brutally fair person. Politically incorrect a label worn proudly on my sleeves.

I can afford to be seeing as I do not count in an India riven by identity politics.

As a people we are already near dead. Who can kill us further?

Cheers, Doc
Let me guess - you have been called an Islamophobic Hindutva bigot many a times in your life? :D

Let me see ...... the Hindu mind is now without fear, born in a free nation and the head is held high. Internet provides free knowledge, it has removed boundaries and walls and the world now faces "internet hindus" who speaks from the depth of truth. They speak with reason towards Ram Rajya (perfection) , against dead habits (mindless chant of secularism) and their mind is led forward to vote for Modi who is leading by thought and action towards building a slice of heaven.

:azn: ....... but I do see the irony here for those who quote Rabindranath Tagore without understanding what it means and where it leads.

It is nice to see how an ignorant bigot displays his bigotry step by step, until he is revealed utterly naked in all his disfigurement.

Robi Thakur would never, ever have written about "...the Hindu mind is now without fear..." for the simple reason that he was not a Hindu; he had no need to pander to the priesthood and no need to write flattering things about the Hindus. But an ignorant idiot would hardly know about that, would he?

Obviously the typical Sangh Parivar desire to homogenise all culture into one flat piece of beaten concrete has misled you. The better interpretation of his poem in today's context would be different. Try the PDF.

Let me guess - you have been called an Islamophobic Hindutva bigot many a times in your life? :D

@KingMamba Wherever you are, I owe you an abject apology. You were right and I was wrong.

No.

That was you.

Not @vsdoc

You might like to look up the Panchatantra story about the jackal that got caught by villagers and had his tail chopped off, and his subsequent efforts to convince the rest of the vulpine community that a tail was just a useless appendage.

Attachments

• What Robi Thakur wrote.pdf
    169.6 KB · Views: 13
Apart from making a quick and clean sound-byte, what does this do for you?

This is the future of India sometime after 2050

You dont worry ; you wont be around

Secularism is NOT permanent In India

When the NEXT constitution is written there would be changes

And the fight will begin from BENGAL and ASSAM
due to the increasingly adverse demographic ratio in these states

This is the future of India sometime after 2050

You dont worry ; you wont be around

Secularism is NOT permanent In India

When the NEXT constitution is written there would be changes

And the fight will begin from BENGAL and ASSAM
due to the increasingly adverse demographic ratio in these states

:tdown:

No.

That was you.

Not @vsdoc

You might like to look up the Panchatantra story about the jackal that got caught by villagers and had his tail chopped off, and his subsequent efforts to convince the rest of the vulpine community that a tail was just a useless appendage.
Thank you for your certificate. :tup: I will value this to the last day of my life. :agree:

@Spectre - I guess you have your answer now.

Back
Top Bottom