What's new

Hindus, Muslims should fight poverty, not each other: PM Narendra Modi

Media is totally ignoring this tragedy. Only few local newspapers are covering this. Government is trying to supress farmers agitation & most of journalists are under government pressure. Here is news published in Punjabi language newspaper.
12079295_461986263974233_2552134950523896872_n.jpg

Media is totally ignoring this tragedy. Only few local newspapers are covering this. Government is trying to supress farmers agitation & most of journalists are under government pressure. Here is news published in Punjabi language newspaper.
View attachment 263402

i have read that successive andhra governments also under-reported farmer suicides there... i suppose same would be the case in karnataka and maharashtra.

and how many people knew of troubles in rajasthan until gajendra singh's death...

i have read that successive andhra governments also under-reported farmer suicides there... i suppose same would be the case in karnataka and maharashtra.

and how many people knew of troubles in rajasthan until gajendra singh's death...
Unfortunately poor farmer suicide is not new in India. This epidemic is in every part of country.
But Punjab has witnessed large increase in suicides in last 2 months because this year more than 70% cotton crop got destroyed by white fly. Farmers failed to curb white fly because of fake pesticides provided by agencies. This fake pesticides scandal was orchestrated by nexus of dealers , agri department officials, agricultural minister & other akali leaders. But our PM who once said 'na khaunga, na khane doonga' is silent on this issue. State is in total mess because farmers are disrupting rail network in protest & whole police department is busy in stopping them.

Totally wishy-washy. He should have kicked those two bastards from the BJP. They were responsible for Muzaffarnagar as well.

His cliches are getting trying.

Maybe because we hear them so often by now.

And do not see it reflected on the ground.

And yet again he shied away from sending a strong message to the lunatics by specifically condemning the massacre. It seemed a more generalized comment on religious harmony rather than particularly aimed at Dadri case.

That is because unlike people like you who are quick to label people "lunatics", Modi is sensible enough tosee facts for what they are.

There were no "lunatics" here, only a bunch of scared and angry villagers who thought one of their own had betrayed their faith. No different from what happens all over India in varying proportion.

Only those poor sods don't have "seculars" to cry over their death when they get burnt for being a "Witch" etc.

Your desperate need for "strong message" go hand in hand with your desperate need to be prejudiced and view things with a jaundiced eyes.

You're right.

His speech left me cold.

Try wearing a sweater the next time you hear Modi.

That is because unlike people like you who are quick to label people "lunatics", Modi is sensible enough tosee facts for what they are.

There were no "lunatics" here, only a bunch of scared and angry villagers who thought one of their own had betrayed their faith. No different from what happens all over India in varying proportion.

Only those poor sods don't have "seculars" to cry over their death when they get burnt for being a "Witch" etc.

Your desperate need for "strong message" go hand in hand with your desperate need to be prejudiced and view things with a jaundiced eyes.

Spare me of this usual nonsense please. An innocent man has been killed and his young son is fighting death for a crime they did not commit by fanatics who had no respect for law. Unlike you I am no sympathizer of religious fanatics and murderers, and hope PM is also not.

Spare me of this usual nonsense please. An innocent man has been killed and his young son is fighting death for a crime they did not commit by fanatics who had no respect for law. Unlike you I am no sympathizer of religious fanatics and murderers, and hope PM is also not.

LOL..... would it have been ok if a guilty man was killed ? :cheesy:

What kind of twisted logic makes you say such rubbish ?

Everytime you pay a bribe you break the law and disrespect it :lol: .........so spare me this pathetic attempt to climb the "high moral ground".

Somehow when you break the law its "small crime" but when others do it its "balatkar" ?

UP is hardly the place one expects LAW and ORDER. So Vigilante justice and Strong arm Justice and tactics is the NORM in UP, not the exception. To pretend that its not true just so that you can shed "secular crocodile tears" is just pure hubris.

LOL..... would it have been ok if a guilty man was killed ? :cheesy:

What kind of twisted logic makes you say such rubbish ?

Everytime you pay a bribe you break the law and disrespect it :lol: .........so spare me this pathetic attempt to climb the "high moral ground".

Somehow when you break the law its "small crime" but when others do it its "balatkar" ?

UP is hardly the place one expects LAW and ORDER. So Vigilante justice and Strong arm Justice and tactics is the NORM in UP, not the exception. To pretend that its not true just so that you can shed "secular crocodile tears" is just pure hubris.
The deceased, if really had consumed beef was indeed breaking the respective law of the state, which he did not, hence innocent. Is it ok, now?

Who told you I pay bribe in real life and playing high moral ground here? I never paid bribe or taken any, I never had to. So, the second accusation does not stand too.

UP is not a place to expect law and order, so you think in stead of sticking to the book of law people should take into their hand? How disastrous that could be we can clearly see in Dadri; murder of an innocent man with out trial. Do you see what rubbish you are trying to defend? Can you see the 'holes' in your own system?

The deceased, if really had consumed beef was indeed breaking the respective law of the state, which he did not, hence innocent. Is it ok, now?

Who told you I pay bribe in real life and playing high moral ground here? I never paid bribe or taken any, I never had to. So, the second accusation does not stand too.

UP is not a place to expect law and order, so you think in stead of sticking to the book of law people should take into their hand? How disastrous that could be we can clearly see in Dadri; murder of an innocent man with out trial. Do you see what rubbish you are trying to defend? Can you see the 'holes' in your own system?

The deceased lost the trust and faith of his fellow villagers ....... reports suggest it was after his visit to Pakistan. Now add the case of missing cows and calves and finding their butchered remains, rumours being to spread.

So you have never broken ANY law in India :cheesy: ? ..... never paid a bribe ? LOL. How old are you ? How many Indians will believe your absurd claim ?

You do not need Dadri to see how taking the law into their own hands or Mob justice is not the best way forward :lol: ..... which is why societies evolved to frame Laws and people and infrastructure and institutions to implement them.

But when they fail to do their job, alternative means of justice develop. Right from RIOTS to Naxalites to Witch hunts. These things do no exist in vacuum and me saying anything in its defence or against it will not make the slightest bit of difference to how Societies behave.

You want to put an end to it ? Vote for Modi ............ or don't, vote for "secular" Mulayam Yadav and enjoy the show. :coffee:

Last edited:
The deceased lost the trust and faith of his fellow villagers ....... reports suggest it was after his visit to Pakistan. Now add the case of missive cows and calves and finding their butchered remains, rumours being to spread.
You sire, are really amazing. People lost trust and faith in a guy who visited Pakistan and yet you refuse to call them a bigot. Millions of Indian Muslims have their connection with the other side of the border, both in west and the East. Some travel there meet their kin, some for religious purposes. And these 'innocent' and not so bigot bunch of people quickly assumed that calves are going missing because this poor fellow had traveled to Pakistan. It really needs a standing applause.

So you have never broken ANY law in India :cheesy: ? ..... never paid a bribe ? LOL. How old are you ? How many Indians will believe your absurd claim ?

As per IPC? Never. Even if one did that certainly does not deprive one from commenting on moral issues. It depends on individual cases. It will sound real funny if Stalin advises Mao to be democratic but it certainly won't look so odd if Binayak Sen condemns Gujarat government for delayed justice. Got the point?

You do not need Dadri to see how taking the law into their own hands or Mob justice is not the best way forward :lol: ..... which is why societies evolved to frame Laws and people and infrastructure and institutions to implement them.

But when they fail to do their job, alternative means of justice develop. Right from RIOTS to Naxalites to Witch hunts. These things do no exist in vacuum and me saying anything in its defence or against it will not make the slightest bit of difference to how Societies behave.

That what is a natural consequence is not necessarily a law. The Naxals were outlaws. They killed government officials, innocent civilians, extorted ransoms from poor villagers. Want to know how many innocent people were murdered by the so called idealistic revolutionaries in Calcutta? What they did or the witch hunters do are aftermaths but that is certainly not the justice.

You want to put an end to it ? Vote for Modi ............ or don't, vote for "secular" Mulayam Yadav and enjoy the show. :coffee:

No politician can stop these medieval bigotry unless the government focuses more and more on basic education and health care. Its not that difficult to assume what it needs to put an end to it.

Dadri lynching: Bisara welcomes PM Modi’s remark that Hindus, Muslims should fight poverty | The Indian Express

Locals of Bisara village in Uttar Pradesh’s Dadri today welcomed Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s remarks that Hindus and Muslims should work together to fight poverty than with each other, saying his comments will have “deep impact” in improving situation in the hamlet where a man was lynched to death following rumour of beef eating.
“The Prime Minister’s remarks are very very important from our point of view. I want to thank him for the comments as it will have deep impact in improving situation here. What he has said is absolutely correct and people will be
impelled to think over his remarks and act accordingly,” village Pradhan (head) of Bisara, Sanjeev Rana told PTI.

oh man... how far can you go to justify criminality !!

and why should there be witch-hunts in india in 2015 at all??

when dhabolkar, pansare and kalburgi were murdered, did you say "enough of this reactionary and backward thinking, only progressives will now decide the destiny of india"??

Another nauseating apparatchik. They breed like cockroaches, and have the morality and ethics of cockroaches.

good that he has realized it... therefore he should immediately disassociate himself from the sangh.

Sangh is the result of Cold war politics.

He was silent all this while trying to downplay it like his ministers but finally had to come out to say something about it.

And here its not a hindu-muslim fight but hindutva marauders(which included some people having ties with his party) killing a Indian soldier's father... so much for their "nationalism"

Where you saw PM was silent ?

Union Tourism Minister Mahesh Sharma meeting the family of Mohammad Akhlaque

Back
Top Bottom