What's new

Hindus in Pakistan angered over forced conversions to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the past, you Wahabis are killing Shias in Kashmir currently. I don't know why some Wahabi idiot is telling me im persecuted lmao.

Indian Shias are one of the most patriotic communities.

Patriotic to who???, idol worshippers, kaffirs

We got history with these people, son,,, wake up

You exist in India, because of the number of muslims, if you were fewer in number you would have been eclipsed..

Unless muslims in india (& that includes YOU and your family) arm themselves then the next communal riot could happen where you live and if you are your muslim brothers are not armed you will be attacked.

In Muzzafarnager they did that, people who had lived with muslims for generations turned on the unarmed muslim community, raped, burnt down their homes

Dont give me excuses, dont deny it the hindu's are the enemies of all muslims

The slaughter in Gujraat and destruction of Babri Masjid meant that at no point can you complain about a temple being destroyed or hindu's being discriminated against..

In Gujarat both the Hindus and Muslims were killed.

You have to understand it was not a Hindu-Muslim riot :disagree: but bjp/rss/vhp created riots targeting polarization of voters on the communal basis.

As for the Babri Masjid demolition again it was not Hindu-Muslim thing :disagree: just a trick of bjp to divide people on communal basis for votes. Dozens of people who were targeting babri mosque were shot down by UP police and the action have been taken against the people and leaders who were instigated the mob. Even BJP's Chief Minsiter was jailed by the law of the land for failing to prevent the demolition of Babri Masjid. :agree:

Why are you going off topic.

Please let us have your views on Topic.
what my views are???

My views are that after hindu's attacked the babri masjid, killed muslims in Gujraat, Kashmir and Muzzafarnager and support oppression of muslims in Burma that NO muslim should care what happens to hindu's & we shouldnt have to discuss this issue with hindu's who supported the destruction of the babri masjid or the attacks in Gujraat OR MODI

Off-topic !!!!

This thread is not about Indian Muslims.

If you want to bash Modi for Gujrat genocide,

If you want to bash Congress and Indian media for turning a blind eye towards the poor Indian Muslims,

If you want to bash the Indian people for turning a blind eye towards Babri Masjid, Gujrat genocide, Bombay Riots,Hashimpura massacre and many other incidents,

Then open a new thread !!!

ok Mama ji. . .i'll let my brothers answer you this question. . . they'll explain you in a better way about the bad deeds we evil hindus are doing with them . . @acetophenol @AjmalPathan

and @Bhai Zakir . . . and you should know me an bhai zakir have political differences. .so he will tell u more in detail. . :)

ok Mama ji. . .i'll let my brothers answer you this question. . . they'll explain you in a better way about the bad deeds we evil hindus are doing with them . . @acetophenol @AjmalPathan

and @Bhai Zakir . . . and you should know me an bhai zakir have political differences. .so he will tell u more in detail. . :)
No problem.

I'll be here.

Patriotic to our madre watan, honest and committed to Islam.

You exist in India, because of the number of muslims, if you were fewer in number you would have been eclipsed..

These numbers are there because we have been given full freedom by the constitution of India and the Hindus don't mistreat us. We all share the pain and joy equally.

Unless muslims in india (& that includes YOU and your family) arm themselves then the next communal riot could happen where you live and if you are your muslim brothers are not armed you will be attacked.

By that logic more Muslims die in pakistan so u suggest private militia?

In Muzzafarnager they did that, people who had lived with muslims for generations turned on the unarmed muslim community, raped, burnt down their homes

That's ur problem u don't know the facts. Its the Modi and BJP/RSS which is the problem. They are not only enemy of Muslims, Christians but also the Hindus and whole the nation. Babri, Mumbai riots, Gujarat riots, Muzaffarnagar riots are all done by BJP/RSS and they have done it for the votes as majority of Hindus are not with BJP and they need cheap and dirty tricks to attact votes.

And its no excuse or denial mode here, its pure facts and the real problem i am telling you. The identification of the problem is the first thing to get rid of problem or its treatment.

I give up.
Thank you my friend for bringing too attention our plight, shall I email you my address so you can send me weapons so I can arm myself for the next communal riot?

what my views are???

My views are that after hindu's attacked the babri masjid, killed muslims in Gujraat, Kashmir and Muzzafarnager and support oppression of muslims in Burma that NO muslim should care what happens to hindu's & we shouldnt have to discuss this issue with hindu's who supported the destruction of the babri masjid or the attacks in Gujraat OR MODI

Did you read, what you wrote.

I quit.

In Gujarat both the Hindus and Muslims were killed.

You have to understand it was not a Hindu-Muslim riot :disagree: but bjp/rss/vhp created riots targeting polarization of voters on the communal basis.

As for the Babri Masjid demolition again it was not Hindu-Muslim thing :disagree: just a trick of bjp to divide people on communal basis for votes. Dozens of people who were targeting babri mosque were shot down by UP police and the action have been taken against the people and leaders who were instigated the mob. Even BJP's Chief Minsiter was jailed by the law of the land for failing to prevent the demolition of Babri Masjid. :agree:

:woot::cheesy::hitwall::crazy::help: how many more of these do you need to clarify that your crazy and deluded

Of course it was a hindu and muslim thing

Tell you what brother dont take my word for it, go to ANY indian newspaper, Time of India, Hindustan times, look at ANY article connected to Islam, Muslims, Modi etc then take a look at the comments section

Nothing I can tell you will explain it better then the comments of the average hindu against indian muslims in the papers of your country

To be safe, you CANT rely on the indian police, you cant rely on security services or the goverment.

You need to rely on your own community, you need to train, and arm so the next time you have a communal riot you wont be slaughtered

I don't need extremist Wahabi too speak for us Indian Muslims.
@Bhai Zakir @fsayed
Tell this Wahabi **** how Muslim really live in India.

No they don't, Wahabi infiltration of Pakistani culture is obvious too anyone. Shia live a better life here in India. Until you rid yourself of Saudi influence then it will stay that way.

Bhai, u can't debate with a person having zero knowledge of the subject he is talking about.

The Indian Muslims are not answerable to anyone other then one and only the Allah swt.

Bhai, u can't debate with a person having zero knowledge of the subject he is talking about.

The Indian Muslims are not answerable to anyone other then one and only the Allah swt.

Tell me, why do you hate Modi??? is it because you like me believe that Modi colluded with and is responsible for the Gujraat massacre

Well the hindu's of india like that fact, they enjoy the fact that this guy slaughtered muslims like you & ajmal, they didnt ask you if you were shia or sunni, whether you were patriotic or not they slaughtered you

What happens if Modi becomes your president

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom