What's new

Hindus in Pakistan angered over forced conversions to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast we can give them asylum here just like we gave some 100 Hindu families from Pakistan bfore?/

Once again round and round in circles.

The same crocodile tears, from the same internet hindu's who support what happens in Gujraat, Muzzafernager and Kashmir, even the innocent Rohinga dont escape these idol worshippers grasp...

You have no right to complain after Gujraat

Except that in the case of Hindus in Pakistan, the state (and the general population) is responsible for purposefully turning a blind eye.

The reason for this as I mentioned before is Hindus in Pakistan are like Jews in Nazi Germany, they are openly seen as enemies of the state, as the foundation of Pakistan (Two Nation Theory) is based on hatred (and being different) from Hindus.
Didnt we gave some Hindu families from Pakistan permanent asylum in India recently?/

We are talking about a country where they convert people to Islam on National TV and everyone claps as if it is some kind of an achievement. One can pretty much guess what goes on behind the scenes.

I have always wondered why in my last 3 years on this forum I have never seen any Pakistani Christian or Hindu member on this forum. They are supposed to have a couple of million of each,

I remember reading a story once when after one of the wars with India, Pakistani Extremists where looking for Hindus too attack when a Pakistani police chief said "I will personally murder whoever dares too touch a Hindu". I don't think he said that exactly but he said something equally aggressive if not more and was willing too defend Hindus. Has any Pakistani heard of this?
That police chief was then transferred to some remote village:lol:

I remember reading a story once when after one of the wars with India, Pakistani Extremists where looking for Hindus too attack when a Pakistani police chief said "I will personally murder whoever dares too touch a Hindu". I don't think he said that exactly but he said something equally aggressive if not more and was willing too defend Hindus. Has any Pakistani heard of this?
Well there is a difference bw a story and reality :pleasantry:

We are talking about a country where they convert people to Islam on National TV and everyone claps as if it is some kind of an achievement. One can pretty much guess what goes on behind the scenes.

I have always wondered why in my last 3 years on this forum I have never seen any Pakistani Christian or Hindu member on this forum. They are supposed to have a couple of million of each,

That my 'friend' is our version of 'Shuddhi'.

A well planned process to wipe off the minorities. . . !!

no minorities. . . no minority harassment issues .. . . . .!!

Poor ppl . . . . its not just extremists. . but .. . . media and the Govt. is also turning a blind eye towards them. . . .:(

Anyway. . . let the denial debate begin. . . . .

Where are there any more minorities in Pakistan?

Once Hindus, Sikhs and Christians are completely done with...it will be the turn of Shias.

post link plz.....:agree:

It is the 'Islamic' Republic of Pakistan. Why is everyone shocked? Going by the way things are progressing, it will soon be the Islamic Sultanate of Pakistan with Radio Mullah types as the Amir.

Anyways, not our problem unless they come over to this side and ask for asylum. Else, they are Pakistan's problem.

Last edited:
Will? More like already IS :lol: Have you seen some of the news reports coming out of Pakistan lately regarding shias?

Heterogeneity is sign of mature nations. If you start treating minorities as 'outsiders', you will start looking for more 'minority sections' in your society until the whole society are carbon copies of one another. If you are not tolerant towards Hindus, the chances are that you will also be not tolerant towards Shias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom