What's new

Hindus in Pakistan angered over forced conversions to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only one responsible is the government of Pakistan and i would admit the condition is far from perfect but i have heard the Indian members said repeatedly that Indian Muslims aren't and shouldn't be our concern even when a Pakistani voices his or her concern from a humanitarian perspective then why the sudden urge for generosity regarding minorities in Pakistan??? Choose once while keeping the inherent bias aside.

@RAMPAGE mama ji, i hope answers are satisfactory ?:partay:

or you want more explanations ?:azn:

Btw can i have a similar conversation with a hindu or a christian or a jew or a sikh counterpart from your side now ??

Tell me, why do you hate Modi??? is it because you like me believe that Modi colluded with and is responsible for the Gujraat massacre

Well the hindu's of india like that fact, they enjoy the fact that this guy slaughtered muslims like you & ajmal, they didnt ask you if you were shia or sunni, whether you were patriotic or not they slaughtered you

What happens if Modi becomes your president
We bash @Bhai Zakir @Guynextdoor2 etc all the time for political reasons/affiliations. :omghaha: We do pull their legs like they do to us. If you think that we would dump each other in the real world you are so wrong. Never forget for example that even today APJ Kalam is the most popular ex President of India. There are plenty of such examples - I can go on and on.
If you want to flower hate check this - Half of my family was also had to leave Habba Kadal(Srinagar) and one family member went nuts and worse. Do I go about attacking people for that? Such retarded logic has no place here. :disagree: I am no more Indian than any other. Period.

Personally i think Hindus are the worst treated minority in Pakistan. Coming from a minority group my self i know this personally. Had a Hindu friend in Pakistan when i was in School. No one would even talk to him properly even the Christian teacher picked on him.
We must unite not just as Pakistanis but as human beings.

So your admitting your Dodo made guns are useless that you are desperate to reverse engineer Pakistan made G3's
Nope. This is for personal use. To hunt kittens :devil: If I can get hold of the latest DRDO prototype - even better. :yay:

:woot::cheesy::hitwall::crazy::help: how many more of these do you need to clarify that your crazy and deluded

Of course it was a hindu and muslim thing

Tell you what brother dont take my word for it, go to ANY indian newspaper, Time of India, Hindustan times, look at ANY article connected to Islam, Muslims, Modi etc then take a look at the comments section

Nothing I can tell you will explain it better then the comments of the average hindu against indian muslims in the papers of your country

To be safe, you CANT rely on the indian police, you cant rely on security services or the goverment.

You need to rely on your own community, you need to train, and arm so the next time you have a communal riot you wont be slaughtered

Bhai, u have to understand. The comment ur talking about in youtube, facebook, times of India, hindustan times etc. are made by kids and teenagers they don't know what they are writing. Its just a foolish and childish act.

None of the guys who posts such comments have ever killed even a ant. :agree:

You will see many many members on pdf who have me like @Roybot @chak de INDIA @Jason bourne @AnnoyingOrange @45'22' @Parul @arp2041 they are just doing time pass. They are just keyboard warriors charged with modi propogenda, hype.

Believe me none of them want any harm to me in real life. :agree:

Well its sad but i think its an internal matter of Pakistan and we should not interfere in it.

Its a human rights issue and anyone can comment on that.

Internal issue is of sovereignty and foreign policy of a country

The only one responsible is the government of Pakistan and i would admit the condition is far from perfect but i have heard the Indian members said repeatedly that Indian Muslims aren't and shouldn't be our concern even when a Pakistani voices his or her concern from a humanitarian perspective then why the sudden urge for generosity regarding minorities in Pakistan??? Choose once while keeping the inherent bias aside.
give me a link where we said that.............a concern for an Indian muslim by a Pakistani is most welcome but you guys try to convince the Indian muslims that they are insecure here,they are massacred here.......that is when we counter you guys with facts..............so far,you would have seen many muslims commenting on pdf..............quote me a single person who thinks he is insecure here...............i have some muslim friends,if they read these comments ur fellow brothers are making,then they will die laughing.................i agree some hindus hate muslims(maybe) but again some muslims also hate hindus....aint it?????

on topic............i have mentioned earlier and i am saying it again............if a pakistani hindu wants to come back,then govt should take some steps for their rehabilation

Bhai, u have to understand. The comment ur talking about in youtube, facebook, times of India, hindustan times etc. are made by kids and teenagers they don't know what they are writing. Its just a foolish and childish act.

You will see many many members on pdf who have me like @Roybot @chak de INDIA @Jason bourne @AnnoyingOrange @45'22' @Parul @arp2041 they are just doing time pass. They are just keyboard warriors charged with modi propogenda, hype.

You missed me :cry: - Now I will send you a fart bomb :D :D

we want modi
ghar ghar modi :partay:

Awww. . @Bhai Zakir kabhi JNU side Aao. . chai samosa karte hain sath me. . .:agree:

political differences hamesha rahenge magar :guns:

@RAMPAGE mama ji, i hope answers are satisfactory ?:partay:

or you want more explanations ?:azn:

Btw can i have a similar conversation with a hindu or a christian or a jew or a sikh counterpart from your side now ??
Sorry to say but i didn't get any answers.

Are you saying that these Incidents never happened ???

Or are you saying that RSS ghundas like modi were punished by your courts.

Are you saying that the blood of my Muslim brothers was avenged ???

P.S. If some stupid member claiming to be a Muslim says that Indian Muslims are not my brothers then i'd like to remind him that i still have blood relatives across the borders.

Personally i think Hindus are the worst treated minority in Pakistan. Coming from a minority group my self i know this personally. Had a Hindu friend in Pakistan when i was in School. No one would even talk to him properly even the Christian teacher picked on him.
We must unite not just as Pakistanis but as human beings.

That's the point, bhai jab unite honge tabhi to pakistan banega. Akhir pakistan sabka hai. If u want to convert Hindu even that is allowed if u take the course of peaceful and rational debate but aggression, attack, mistreatment or suppression can not be justified.

Will u believe that in India some Muslim organizations openly try to convert Hindus :woot: and they are doing it for years without offending anyone.

There is a extremist fool Zakir Naik who is petro dollar funded and he convert Hindus, do tamasha and make big money for himself. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom