What's new

Hindus in Pakistan angered over forced conversions to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww. . @Bhai Zakir kabhi JNU side Aao. . chai samosa karte hain sath me. . .:agree:

political differences hamesha rahenge magar :guns:

Been there done that at ganga.

Sorry to say but i didn't get any answers.

Are you saying that these Incidents never happened ???

Or are you saying that RSS ghundas like modi were punished by your courts.

Are you saying that the blood of my Muslim brothers was avenged ???

P.S. If some stupid member claiming to be a Muslim says that Indian Muslims are not my brothers then i'd like to remind him that i still have blood relatives across the borders.

I also have many blood relatives in Karachi, Hyderabad and some in Multan too.

That's the point, bhai jab unite honge tabhi to pakistan banega. Akhir pakistan sabka hai. If u want to convert Hindu even that is allowed if u take the course of peaceful and rational debate but aggression, attack, mistreatment or suppression can not be justified.

Will u believe that in India some Muslim organizations openly try to convert Hindus :woot: and they are doing it for years without offending anyone.

There is a extremist fool Zakir Naik who is petro dollar funded and he convert Hindus, do tamasha and make big money for himself. :P

I am aware of the ape type specimen you refer to as ''Zakir Naik''.

Bhai, u have to understand. The comment ur talking about in youtube, facebook, times of India, hindustan times etc. are made by kids and teenagers they don't know what they are writing. Its just a foolish and childish act.

None of the guys who posts such comments have ever killed even a ant. :agree:

You will see many many members on pdf who have me like @Roybot @chak de INDIA @Jason bourne @AnnoyingOrange @45'22' @Parul @arp2041 they are just doing time pass. They are just keyboard warriors charged with modi propogenda, hype.

Believe me none of them want any harm to me in real life. :agree:

They have already done it,, in both Gujraat and Muzzafarnager ordinary hindu's neighbours turned on the muslim population, killing and raping.

& Modi will be your next leader

Been there done that at ganga.
on a serious note,i m looking for you
you are kangressi bot
the day i find you i will kill you with my trishul as i m a permanent member of saffron brigade.......

waise zakir bhai,ipl mein kisko support kar rahe ho :dance3:

@dollarman

Someone has to pay for the Kashmiris.
okay how much? :D
bribe_o_470955.jpg

Bhai, u have to understand. The comment ur talking about in youtube, facebook, times of India, hindustan times etc. are made by kids and teenagers they don't know what they are writing. Its just a foolish and childish act.

None of the guys who posts such comments have ever killed even a ant. :agree:

You will see many many members on pdf who have me like @Roybot @chak de INDIA @Jason bourne @AnnoyingOrange @45'22' @Parul @arp2041 they are just doing time pass. They are just keyboard warriors charged with modi propogenda, hype.

Believe me none of them want any harm to me in real life. :agree:

I don't hate you bro, I hate Congress and Rahul dumb *** Gandhi. Don't hold that against me. :kiss3:

P.S. If some stupid member claiming to be a Muslim says that Indian Muslims are not my brothers then i'd like to remind him that i still have blood relatives across the borders.

this will help you :)

and this also. . i guess u missed it :) post#13

I have no issues with what . . govt. of Pakistan or civil society is doing with its minority. . . . this is not the first case. . . and. . we hardly come across the names who were convicted for these for these forced conversions. . .but. . . . . its not related to me or my country. . so not my concern. . . . . I just find is funny when ppl accuse others of minority harresments. . when minorities in their own country are not treated well :pop:

See, this is what i'm talking about. . . :pop:

They have already done it,, in both Gujraat and Muzzafarnager ordinary hindu's neighbours turned on the muslim population, killing and raping.

& Modi will be your next leader
in Muzzafarnagar,more hindus were killed as compared to muslims and i think the girl who was raped was also a hindu
but religion se kya farak padta hai.....insaan mara tha,insaan ka rape hua tha

give me a link where we said that.............a concern for an Indian muslim by a Pakistani is most welcome but you guys try to convince the Indian muslims that they are insecure here,they are massacred here.......that is when we counter you guys with facts..............so far,you would have seen many muslims commenting on pdf..............quote me a single person who thinks he is insecure here...............i have some muslim friends,if they read these comments ur fellow brothers are making,then they will die laughing.................i agree some hindus hate muslims(maybe) but again some muslims also hate hindus....aint it?????

on topic............i have mentioned earlier and i am saying it again............if a pakistani hindu wants to come back,then govt should take some steps for their rehabilation

Sorry but this would be an endless debate on who starts what and who counters.
Yes, when we we make claims over news items, the likes of this that is posted now, then we only get to hear denials and how its the other way around. I have never claimed that every Muslim is targetted in India so your logic fails there you can't compare around 20% of your Muslim minority with close to our 1% Hindu one. Most of the Hindu and Christian community resides in Sindh and in Karachi. I have lived in Karachi a couple of years back and can tell you that when Karachi was relatively stable they weren't as prone to targets as they are now. Again like i said earlier, i know the situation is far from perfect and its our responsibility as a state to provide them with security.
I am not saying what most Hindus or Muslims do or don't do just that if a Pakistani can't express his or her concern for any massacre involving Muslims then why should Indians be???

@RAMPAGE chachu...............itni nafrat karte ho humse kya
hum hindu bhi insaan hi hain :what:

Yes, when we we make claims over news items, the likes of this that is posted now, then we only get to hear denials and how its the other way around. I have never claimed that every Muslim is targetted in India so your logic fails there you can't compare around 20% of your Muslim minority with close to our 1% Hindu one. Most of the Hindu and Christian community resides in Sindh and in Karachi. I have lived in Karachi a couple of years back and can tell you that when Karachi was relatively stable they weren't as prone to targets as they are now. Again like i said earlier, i know the situation is far from perfect and its our responsibility as a state to provide them with security.
I am not saying what most Hindus or Muslims do or don't do just that if a Pakistani can't express his or her concern for any massacre involving Muslims then why should Indians be???
1-i didnt accuse you but your fellow borothers
2-i m not holding Pak govt. responsible,check my comments
i m just saying that they should come back to India if they want

20% won't be a minority lady :) They are around 14.4% say around 15. This includes Shias, Ahmedis etc :)
True - Karachi has become worse recently.
what are the shias paying for then? :undecided:
They were the Guarantors? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom