What's new

Hindu's don't need to prove Ganesha is God

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ajtr.

No comments. You are free to follow any religion. If all thinks that I should respect mine and don't care of others then indifference will rise and may result in intolerance. Hindu-Muslim existence in India is based on religious tolerance and giving certain respect to each other's religion.
Why my respecting your religion or not respecting it gonna increase intolerance.You go your way i'll go my way.And why there is need for you to poke and demand respect for ur religion.

Don't bring certain parts of India. People really think more about their other problems than religion.

I know you are going to search many articles but we all know even with 1.2 billion people and 80% Hindus, there is no Godhara every single day.
Why not?after all those parts are also India or you think those parts are separate countries?So what were recent riots in Assam , Mumbai, Lucknow etc.they weren't regional riots or caste riots or language riots.they all were communal riots.

for you is your religion, for me is mine
hinduism is for hindus to justify to themselves not to me, for me I am my religion to justify
leave other's religion alone!!

Why my respecting your religion or not respecting it gonna increase intolerance.You go your way i'll go my way.And why there is need for you to poke and demand respect for ur religion.

Why not?after all those parts are also India or you think those parts are separate countries?So what were recent riots in Assam , Mumbai, Lucknow etc.they weren't regional riots or caste riots or language riots.they all were communal riots.
in that riot there was only 1 community. so its not communal riot.

^ its hard to argue with you on certain topics. You have one mindset and don't look at other factors. So carry on. I admit my defeat. :coffee:

Calm down....nothing of earth-shattering moment was said. :coffee:

Hindu's don't need to prove anything

Muslims don't need to prove anything

Christians don't need to prove anything

Athist don't need to prove anything

Anyone don't need to prove anything till he lives peacefully and respect others right to live peacefully
:wave:

Religion is a matter of faith not a matter of science.....every religion has something which is scientifically not possible.

So enjoy your religion and let others enjoy theirs.

i think there may be a god. but i dont believe in any religion . what to do.
there are good aspects in most religions.some thing to take away and think about.
other than that we are all different cultures thats all.

i think there may be a god. but i dont believe in any religion . what to do.
there are good aspects in most religions.some thing to take away and think about.
other than that we are all different cultures thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom