What's new

Hindus consider themselves INDIAN in Bangladesh. Questionable alliance?

you have comprehension problems, missy. I will be there in Dhaka and you being blown up was a joke. :hitwall: why do you women take everything so seriously?

thanks brah.
to me it seems like you will be in dhaka and oversee me being blown up..
why dont you get in a plane and say that they will all be blown up as a joke?

then why do you correlate that person who said he feels indian to be anti bangladeshi?

to me it seems like you will be in dhaka and oversee me being blown up..
why dont you get in a plane and say that they will all be blown up as a joke?

then why do you correlate that person who said he feels indian to be anti bangladeshi?

i am not here to give you history and conflict lessons, go dig up history and India's covert actions in Bangladesh. Also India favoring one party in Bangladesh.

i am not here to give you history and conflict lessons, go dig up history and India's covert actions in Bangladesh. Also India favoring one party in Bangladesh.
my history lessons say that india helped in freeing BD from the clutches of Pakistan. its not a coincidence that Pak per capita used to be twice that of BD. Its not a coincidence that BD per capita today is still lower than Pakistan.
Its not a coincidence that BD is improving today and is trying to be secular.

Ok, I m going bye.. need to take a shower and head out.

My loyalty lies as following 1.Bangladesh 2.Islam 3.Canada...although i wouldn't fight a war for Canada, but i would fight for Bangladesh.

That's because you are only a student in Canada & not a citizen of Canada, I would say that you are not probably eligible to be a P.R. So going back to Bangladesh is not a choice. .....it's compulsion.

That's because you are only a student in Canada & not a citizen of Canada, I would say that you are not probably eligible to be a P.R. So going back to Bangladesh is not a choice. .....it's compulsion.
interesting:lol:

i saw him with my own eyes on the moon.:angel:

@ I heard that many people had seen him on the full moon. Even one of close relative told that he has seen Saydee's face on the moon !!! Whom to believe ????

@ Whether Saydee's face was seen on the moon or not it is immaterial but it is a fact that he is so popular among the people that it is in their deep heart something like, "jidhar dhekta whuo udher tu hi tu ".

Why do you think the Pakistani Army persecuted Hindus in East Pakistan? As a member of the Hindu faith how does that make you feel towards Pakistan? Do you feel enmity towards Pakistan?
I hate war criminals, whether they are in PA or IA or any country.

But I am wondering why PA focused more on Hindus too. Weren't Hindus their countrymen ?

Back
Top Bottom