What's new

Hindus consider themselves INDIAN in Bangladesh. Questionable alliance?

Yes I believe in the state of Israel and the state of Palestine. I am not an idealist, but a realist, the ummah is a far fetched theory. Right now my only concern is Bangladesh and her sovereignty.

I just thought you were high.:lol:

I bare witness to Sayeedi's face was on the moon. I saw them with my BNP tinted glasses.:lol:now prove me wrong.

just check facebook , sayeedi is all over the place , he is with Neil Armstrong too :lol: and after sayeedi picture on moon now all bangladeshi faces on the moon and many fellow bangladeshi has their pictures on moon as profile picture :rofl:

just check facebook , sayeedi is all over the place , he is with Neil Armstrong too :lol: and after sayeedi picture on moon now all bangladeshi faces on the moon and many fellow bangladeshi has their pictures on moon as profile picture :rofl:

i saw him with my own eyes on the moon.:angel:

what is this joke?

Is it safe travelling to Dhaka ? I am scheduled to come there in June.

i saw him with my own eyes on the moon.:angel:

so he is being prioritized over our beloved Prophet Muhammad ( s.a.a.w) or other Prophets because Allah did know show his face or any other Prophet's face on the moon ?

I can see the corelation.

are you scared?:cool:

so he is being prioritized over our beloved Prophet Muhammad ( s.a.a.w) or other Prophets because Allah did know show his face or any other Prophet's face on the moon ?

it upto allah who He decides to show and who does not. who are you to judge Allah?

When they were targeted by Pakistani Army, their women raped, children killed, India gave refuge to 9 million Bangladeshis. Tell me, won't they have a soft spot for India who saved 9 million people but they had to be sent back because we can't have extra population after war was over.

So the fault was Pakistani Army's Muslims targeting Hindus, and people are questioning the alliance of Hindus in Bangladesh.

It was we who gave you arms and strengthen your Mukti bahini, it was us who fought for you, helped you to get your freedom.

And after saving 9 million and helping you in Independence, you blame India and Hindus of Bangladesh for your problems ?

They are less than 10% and 90 % are Muslims. So shouldn't you ask for loyalty of Bangladeshi Muslims ?

When they were targeted by Pakistani Army, their women raped, children killed, India gave refuge to 9 million Bangladeshis.

Why do you think the Pakistani Army persecuted Hindus in East Pakistan? As a member of the Hindu faith how does that make you feel towards Pakistan? Do you feel enmity towards Pakistan?

i care for my life and other's life.. unlike people like you who dont mind blowing yourself and others.

:lol:now that is just rude. Why would do that? why would you spread false gossip...i would never blow myself up, i love myself way too much. Is gossip your favorite hobby?

:lol:now that is just rude. Why would do that? why would you spread false gossip...i would never blow myself up, i love myself way too much, but its a different case that i like to blown on occasions.

see post 84

Why do you think the Pakistani Army persecuted Hindus in East Pakistan? As a member of the Hindu faith how does that make you feel towards Pakistan? Do you feel enmity towards Pakistan?

no enimity towards pakistan.. only concerend about persecuted peoples' fate

Back
Top Bottom