What's new

Hindu women should produce at least 5 kids: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj

Muslims were promised a few incentives if they stayed in India after partition. Why are you people back-tracking on that now?
No such promises were made. Nobody promised unlimited food for people if they wish to breed like rabbits, regardless of religion.

The Government can not and does not provide (rightly) for them. It promotes 'hum do hamare do' from the very beginning.

That said, why do you produce so many? I am not asking you to represent Muslims, just illustrate your own case here.

Note for other members: Muslim fertility rate has also come down and expected to match Hindu rates by 2025 to 2030. Hindu rate is 2.1 and Muslim is 2.6 now.

giphy.gif

awesome,,,,thts exactly what India needs,,,bjp zindabad

That said, why do you produce so many? I am not asking you to represent Muslims, just illustrate your own case here.

Note for other members: Muslim fertility rate has also come down and expected to match Hindu rates by 2025 to 2030. Hindu rate is 2.1 and Muslim is 2.6 now.
Family planning is haram for us. We are supposed to strengthen our numbers

Those figures are fake like the muslim population ones. Even the convent educated Muslims in urban cities like mumbai have 5-6 children.

No such promises were made. Nobody promised unlimited food for people if they wish to breed like rabbits, regardless of religion.

The Government can not and does not provide (rightly) for them. It promotes 'hum do hamare do' from the very beginning.

He is a troll. He knows what he is writing. He is just having fun at other's expense.

giving the growing number of threads of BJP/Modi sarkar, i will request webmaster to create another stupid and funny thread, that hosts all these posts....

Those figures are fake like the muslim population ones. Even the convent educated Muslims in urban cities like mumbai have 5-6 children.
So true, you who cares for family planning, infact each and every human should just breed ,breed and breed who cares whether, you can give them education, resources

Btw, his idea is not sound. Imagine the scenario -

4 kids - one goes to the Armed forces, 3 become ascetics like Sakhshi Maharaj.
That means 3 or 75% of the youth will be practising celebacy! o_O That's a very harsh form of family planning.
Only one Armed forces guy/girl will be able to reproduce!

This will rapidly reduce the population of India to much lower levels. Whoa, the guy makes sense after all!!! :whistle:

Strengthen numbers for what? Why treat your own chilren like cattle? Why not love them as they deserve, as gifts from God?

Besides what good is group of 100 malnourished children? Mortality rate is much higher among Muslim households, and this is one of the reasons.

He is a troll. He knows what he is writing. He is just having fun at other's expense.
And I am having fun at his. :tup:

@SarthakGanguly Where did you get fertility rates of Muslims and Hindus in India? I tried looking up 2011 census of India but numbers were never published.

What is the current population of Muslims in India, their education and economic status, their fertility rate etc. Do you have latest data from 2011 census?

Kindly share..

@SarthakGanguly Where did you get fertility rates of Muslims and Hindus in India? I tried looking up 2011 census of India but numbers were never published.

What is the current population of Muslims in India, their education and economic status, their fertility rate etc. Do you have latest data from 2011 census?

Kindly share..
Check the fertility rates (overall) - Demographics of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Sachar report has looked deeper -
Catching up with the rest of the nation - The Hindu
India to reach replacement levels of fertility by 2020 - The Hindu
Times Of India | Blogs
Errata - The Hindu rate was 2.7 and Muslim rate is 3.01 per 2001. Now it is estimated at 2.3 and 2.7 respectively.

Back
Top Bottom