What's new

Hindu village under attack in Lalmonirhat of Bangladesh

Yeah since Pakistan doesn't have PM with a history of communal riots.
You don't have a different community other than Muslims. To have communal riots you need to have different communities. What remains run away...this year 4000+ applied for Indian citizenship. :)

Hindu Bangladeshis should slowly emigrate to India and live with dignity. We will take some land to compensate for the increased population.

And the sand Americans give him red carpet welcome today. Damn. You shud have seen their faces while offering an invitation. But again. Last time I saw a case in us court too failed to convict Modi. How? Ohh.. But that was what Pakistanis believed till date to call Modi a murderer. Poor guys. Myth bursted. They dying understand that visa office has right to reject or accept any application and mostly does with close contact of the gov't of the other country. That explains Modi visa rejection. But courts are different. US, India, UN, etc all courts failed to convict Modi. And Pakistanis still can't explain why they think Modi is a murderer. :D

Yeah they gave him red carpet after jahil awam of India elected him into power due to his role in communal violence. Before that they didn't believe your judicial system and didn't allow him to set his foot on their soil.

May be Americans also needed Modi as a scapegoat to justify their existence. :D

You don't have a different community other than Muslims. To have communal riots you need to have different communities. What remains run away...this year 4000+ applied for Indian citizenship. :)

Hindu Bangladeshis should slowly emigrate to India and live with dignity. We will take some land to compensate for the increased population.

That's a cute but lame logic. But sorry Nawaz Sharif isn't involved in communal violence or sectarian violence or ethnic violence and hence isn't barred from going anywhere due to his past.

As for Hindus. Hindus from all over the world including USA, Europe and Australia should also go to India. And not just Pakistan and BD. After all India is thaikaidar of Hinduism and the drama of "secular India" is going to logical and obvious end.

Yeah they gave him red carpet after jahil awam of India elected him into power due to his role in communal violence. Before that they didn't believe your judicial system and didn't allow him to set his foot on their soil.

I told u and repeat again. Pakistanis believe in those things which they dont know the ground realities. :D

U even after 13 years are not able to prove Modi a murderer. Your only support is, Congress govt called him murderer. Thats it. :D

And then u say, nobody in the world takes us seriously. :D

Lol.

Hindus, unlike minorities I'm India, live in dignity in BD.

Now if a Hindu wants to migrate to India then that is their choice but the land belongs to BD and not the individual.

Our territory is not up for negotiation to anyone.

I told u and repeat again. Pakistanis believe in those things which they dont know the ground realities. :D

U even after 13 years are not able to prove Modi a murderer. Your only support is, Congress govt called him murderer. Thats it. :D

And then u say, nobody in the world takes us seriously. :D

And I told you again. Your PM was barred from visiting US because they like Pakistanis also believed about his role in communal riots.

And no they also don't need Modi just like Pakistanis to justify their existence.

Lol.

Hindus, unlike minorities I'm India, live in dignity in BD.

Now if a Hindu wants to migrate to India then that is their choice but the land belongs to BD and not the individual.

Our territory is not up for negotiation to anyone.
That our Haseenaji will decide, per our suggestions. Very few secular Bangladeshis will be fine with tolerating kufr in their country. You should celebrate.

That's a cute but lame logic. But sorry Nawaz Sharif isn't involved in communal violence or sectarian violence or ethnic violence and hence isn't barred from going anywhere due to his past.

As for Hindus. Hindus from all over the world including USA, Europe and Australia should also go to India. And not just Pakistan and BD. After all India is thaikaidar of Hinduism and the drama of "secular India" is going to logical and obvious end.
You missed my point. You don't have riots. You have massacres. Now even that proves to be difficult due to the paucity of minorities. Also the world knows that Nawaz or any other political figure have little real power. The power center of your establishment lies elsewhere.

Plus, the world expects a lower level of tolerance from Muslim countries. A killing against non Muslims in Pakistan is considered normal, while a similar incident in the free world/other world creates panic...because they are not used to it. That is okay and understandable.

You missed my point. You don't have riots. You have massacres. Now even that proves to be difficult due to the paucity of minorities. Also the world knows that Nawaz or any other political figure have little real power. The power center of your establishment lies elsewhere.

Yeah massacres committed by terrorists. Terrorists banned by the state and in most cases apprehended and hanged by the state. Instead of making CM, PM, or parliament members. Wherever the power center is. It isn't barred from going to USA for its role in riots.

Plus, the world expects a lower level of tolerance from Muslim countries. A killing against non Muslims in Pakistan is considered normal, while a similar incident in the free world/other world creates panic...because they are not used to it. That is okay and understandable.

Humm. So that's why you give you some break between one massacre and the other to live up to the expectations o the world. Cute!!!

Yeah massacres committed by terrorists. Terrorists banned by the state and in most cases apprehended and hanged by the state. Instead of making CM, PM, or parliament members. Wherever the power center is. It isn't barred from going to USA for its role in riots.

Humm. So that's why you give you some break between one massacre and the other to live up to the expectations o the world. Cute!!!
We don't judge people based on their VISA status for USA. We are not their slave. We like him because he gets the job done, is clean from corruption and is capable of protecting our nation and its roots.

Cute or not, such is the reality.

Yeah since Pakistan doesn't have PM with a history of communal riots.

Yeah and UN declared terrorists are not our national heroes.

We have given ourselves the target of being Hindu-free by 2025. Bangladeshi Hindus should move to WB and be absorbed into that population.

That target will be acheived much earlier as we are planning to carve out a hindu nation from BD. Problems solved :)

No local media is reporting this seems concoct story written by Hinduava bigot .

Yup there are whole section of VHP and RSS controlled Bullsh*t media in India spreading this kind of lies.

Even on this thread the comments rate quite high on 'bullsh*t-o-meter'.:laugh:

Khaiya daiya kam nai- shalar chan mollar beai.

Go find something useful to do Hindutva goons - other than spread these bullsh*t stories...

Yup there are whole section of VHP and RSS controlled Bullsh*t media in India spreading this kind of lies.

Even on this thread the comments rate quite high on 'bullsh*t-o-meter'.:laugh:

Khaiya daiya kam nai- shalar chan mollar beai.

Go find something useful to do Hindutva goons - other than spread these bullsh*t stories...

actually by making this kind of fales story they are hiding communal riot violence oppression of dalit in their country . Bangladesh is the true example of communal harmony in this region .

I thank my previous generation , my forefathers that they shifted base in Calcutta from that hell hole of low class , uneducated and violent people. I only hope they dont crossover in Calcutta now with their begging bowl. Kangladesh needs to take care of Hindu minority if not then openly declare that and we will absorb them in West Bengal. And next time don't dare to come to India via Exchange Prog/Health Treatment / Pole Vaulting / Prostitution etc etc.

Hindus in Lalmonirhat has not been attacked for the first time. Here is the link from your agency.
‘Attacked Hindu communities in Lalmonirhat left unsecured’ | Dhaka Tribune

Also we all know what happen when BNP came to power last time in 2001. We received the massive lot of Hindu familes over here.

Good for you. Anyway you are a Dalit. Higher caste Indians dont consider you human either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom