What's new

Hindu village under attack in Lalmonirhat of Bangladesh

Don't worry. He's rotting in jail convicted during the gov't of Modi. Can you provide a similar example of a known criminal of some party in power bring convicted in Pakistan? I bet you can't. It happened in Modis Gujarat.

Bajrangi was said that Modi has given the orders. During trial it was clear that he was framed so as to do damage to Muslims without fear. More like throwing seed to a bird.

Go more into real details of the case of you with honesty want to know facts of Gujarat riots. Otherwise we in general expect Pakistanis to refer to propaganda rather than investigated facts.

No he is not rotting in jail. He has been given bail for 7th time in past few years. He is outside the jail and not rotting.

Babu Bajrangi, Jailed for Life for Gujarat Riots, Gets Bail for 'Urgent' Eye Operation

And still very lame explanation. Sorry.

No he is not rotting in jail. He has been given bail for 7th time in past few years. He is outside the jail and not rotting.

Babu Bajrangi, Jailed for Life for Gujarat Riots, Gets Bail for 'Urgent' Eye Operation

And still very lame explanation. Sorry.
That's legal hassle. Same for your country. In your country criminals get acquitted for lack of evidence. Here you are crying for some temporary bail? He's not acquitted you see.

He will like everytime go back again in jail but I understand. Pakistanis will always believe Modi to be the demon. It suits you. Otherwise you have no other reason to justify your existence.

According to you Pakistanis, Indians are uneducated and foolish to choose him to power? By ds way, you guys can not even think of matching Indian higher study level. And still we, including good amount of Muslims in India choose Modi wit largest majority of our times.

If you are not a pea brain, you wud find some logic in this trend.

That's legal hassle. Same for your country. In your country criminals get acquitted for lack of evidence. Here you are crying for some temporary bail? He's not acquitted you see.

He will like everytime go back again in jail but I understand. Pakistanis will always believe Modi to be the demon. It suits you. Otherwise you have no other reason to justify your existence.

According to you Pakistanis, Indians are uneducated and foolish to choose him to power? By ds way, you guys can not even think of matching Indian higher study level. And still we, including good amount of Muslims in India choose Modi wit largest majority of our times.

If you are not a pea brain, you wud find some logic in this trend.

They always get Bail. Him, Swami Aseemanand, Maya Kodnani. etc etc. So called legal hassles happen to these guys all the time. Many make it to the parliament even.

And still very lame explanation. Sorry. We don't have a PM with a history of communal riots like some country in this region. And that can't be changed.

And we don't need some chamar to justify our existence. You are on a mistake here.

They always get Bail. Him, Swami Aseemanand, Maya Kodnani. etc etc. So called legal hassles happen to these guys all the time. Many make it to the parliament even.

And still very lame explanation. Sorry. We don't have a PM with a history of communal riots like some country in this region. And that can't be changed.

And we don't need some chamar to justify our existence. You are on a mistake here.
bottom line is, proved to death that he's innocent. On the other side you guys haven't proved even 1% bout his alleged crime.

Still you have illogical audacity to call him criminal. U ask you, on what basis you say he has criminal history? Any conviction or anything? Any rationality?

I see only one reason why Pakistanis want to believe something even if they are never able to justify their beliefs. And that reason has to be the reason of existence.

bottom line is, proved to death that he's innocent. On the other side you guys haven't proved even 1% bout his alleged crime.

Still you have illogical audacity to call him criminal. U ask you, on what basis you say he has criminal history? Any conviction or anything? Any rationality?

I see only one reason why Pakistanis want to believe something even if they are never able to justify their beliefs. And that reason has to be the reason of existence.

Bottom line is our PM wasn't ban from visiting US for his past with communal issues and riots.

As for our existence. No we don't need anyone like Modi to justify our existence. Yeah he gives us a good laugh though.

Bottom line is our PM wasn't ban from visiting US for his past with communal issues and riots.

As for our existence. No we don't need anyone like Modi to justify our existence. Yeah he gives us a good laugh though.
And how is getting banned from visiting US due to propaganda by congress and their request to US external affair ministry prove anything.

So sad you guys love to believe something which you urself don't know is true or not. Then you complain why world abhor you to the extent that you pretend to be Indians in western world.

And how is getting banned from visiting US due to propaganda by congress and their request to US external affair ministry prove anything.

So sad you guys love to believe something which you urself don't know is true or not. Then you complain why world abhor you to the extent that you pretend to be Indians in western world.

Because that shows they don't believe in your judicial system that failed to convict Modi.

As for pretending Indians. Who cares what a few guys did 3-4 years ago. I would be more worried if world cuts relations with us which hasn't happen and won't happen.

Because that shows they don't believe in your judicial system that failed to convict Modi.

As for pretending Indians. Who cares what a few guys did 3-4 years ago. I would be more worried if world cuts relations with us which hasn't happen and won't happen.
What nonsense. You don't even know that Modi isn't convicted in US courts either. Ha ha. Busted. It was a pure decision of US visa office quote unquote influenced by ruling congress party.

Again I repeat and with confidence and proof that Pakistanis believe in everything and anything which they themselves know nothing bout. :rofl:

Pakistani: Modi is a murderer.
Question : How do you know?
Pakistani : Ummmm. Don't know. That's what we have heard. And well it makes sense to us as it gives us an oxygen to tell the world see were right in creating Pakistan.

What nonsense. You don't even know that Modi isn't convicted in US courts either. Ha ha. Busted. It was a pure decision of US visa office quote unquote influenced by ruling congress party.

Again I repeat and with confidence and proof that Pakistanis believe in everything and anything which they themselves know nothing bout. :rofl:

Pakistani: Modi is a murderer.
Question : How do you know?
Pakistani : Ummmm. Don't know. That's what we have heard. And well it makes sense to us as it gives us an oxygen to tell the world see were right in creating Pakistan.

Nonsense is that you didn't understand and then doing Haha nad busted. Seriously WTF!!!

I repeat. We don't have a PM who has a past of being from visiting USA on the pretest of his past with communal violence.

American: Sorry Modi!!. You are not welcomed to our country
WAR-ior: Well these Americans believe in everything and anything just to justify their existence. Oh wait!!! :lol:

Nonsense is that you didn't understand and then doing Haha nad busted. Seriously WTF!!!

I repeat. We don't have a PM who has a past of being from visiting USA on the pretest of his past with communal violence.

American: Sorry Modi!!. You are not welcomed to our country
WAR-ior: Well these Americans believe in everything and anything just to justify their existence. Oh wait!!! :lol:
And the sand Americans give him red carpet welcome today. Damn. You shud have seen their faces while offering an invitation. But again. Last time I saw a case in us court too failed to convict Modi. How? Ohh.. But that was what Pakistanis believed till date to call Modi a murderer. Poor guys. Myth bursted. They dying understand that visa office has right to reject or accept any application and mostly does with close contact of the gov't of the other country. That explains Modi visa rejection. But courts are different. US, India, UN, etc all courts failed to convict Modi. And Pakistanis still can't explain why they think Modi is a murderer. :D

I thank my previous generation , my forefathers that they shifted base in Calcutta from that hell hole of low class , uneducated and violent people. I only hope they dont crossover in Calcutta now with their begging bowl. Kangladesh needs to take care of Hindu minority if not then openly declare that and we will absorb them in West Bengal. And next time don't dare to come to India via Exchange Prog/Health Treatment / Pole Vaulting / Prostitution etc etc.

Hindus in Lalmonirhat has not been attacked for the first time. Here is the link from your agency.
‘Attacked Hindu communities in Lalmonirhat left unsecured’ | Dhaka Tribune

Also we all know what happen when BNP came to power last time in 2001. We received the massive lot of Hindu familes over here.

I thank my previous generation , my forefathers that they shifted base in Calcutta from that hell hole of low class , uneducated and violent people. I only hope they dont crossover in Calcutta now with their begging bowl. Kangladesh needs to take care of Hindu minority if not then openly declare that and we will absorb them in West Bengal. And next time don't dare to come to India via Exchange Prog/Health Treatment / Pole Vaulting / Prostitution etc etc.

Hindus in Lalmonirhat has not been attacked for the first time. Here is the link from your agency.
‘Attacked Hindu communities in Lalmonirhat left unsecured’ | Dhaka Tribune

Also we all know what happen when BNP came to power last time in 2001. We received the massive lot of Hindu familes over here.

Just keep spewing garbage troll comments. All we ask is you stay in that sh*t-hole of a town Kolkata and don't come back over like your illegal brethren and keep remitting Taka back to India like so many backstabbers of your kind do.

Absorb Bangladesh into West Bengal. This is is the biggest joke of the year ... :omghaha:

Ask if anyone in Bangladesh gives a sh*t for your sorry impotent communal kind.

There are plenty of patriotic Hindu brothers and sisters all over Bangladesh who are doing fine as Bangladeshi citizens...

Last edited:
Just keep spewing garbage troll comments. All we ask is you stay in that sh*t-hole of a town Kolkata and don't come back over like your illegal brethren and keep remitting Taka back to India like so many backstabbers of your kind do.

Absorb Bangladesh into West Bengal. This is is the biggest joke of the year ... :omghaha:

Ask if anyone in Bangladesh gives a sh*t for your sorry impotent communal kind.

There are plenty of patriotic Hindu brothers and sisters all over Bangladesh who are doing fine as Bangladeshi citizens...

We will absorb these poor Hindus in BD who are tortured day in and day out. not the whole bd. And dont even compare Cal with Dacca... You guys are fake bengali. with arabicised culture, its no bengali culture. This last one yr india gov have given record no of citizenship and long term visa of 5 yrs to our hindu bros from bd and pak.i welcome all oppressed hindus in india.

And if someone is remitting bd taka (lol) whats the prob? you guys will not even stand a chance in indian job market except for few guys from BUET. Indian engineers to low skilled workers are earning worldwide. We will go where we are invited.not like pole vaulters .

Back
Top Bottom