What's new

Hindu village under attack in Lalmonirhat of Bangladesh

Dimwit Kangladeshi how do you know I am dalit?

I have also posted the link of your own agency .

but i havn't heard any news in local media if it was any thing serious then it would come first can you give that link again ?

You are a chamar, boot licker, toilet cleaner dalit randian. And breed by prostitutes and HIV positive Indian people. Thats why you migrated to your ancestral place.

ha ha ha now i get it. dont be so angry.we all know your history also. the way you type clearly shows where you belong. dont bother to reply.

but i havn't heard any news in local media if it was any thing serious then it would come first can you give that link again ?

this is the link i was talking about.this was reported in 2013 in the same location. so now you tell how long the hindu need to suffer in bd. what you did to ramna kali temple pains our heart.never land your foot in kolkata man.

‘Attacked Hindu communities in Lalmonirhat left unsecured’ | Dhaka Tribune

ha ha ha now i get it. dont be so angry.we all know your history also. the way you type clearly shows where you belong. dont bother to reply.

this is the link i was talking about.this was reported in 2013 in the same location. so now you tell how long the hindu need to suffer in bd. what you did to ramna kali temple pains our heart.never land your foot in kolkata man.

he police said Jamaat-Shibir and BNP activists attacked the Hindu residents of Shafinagar village on October 27, during an ongoing nationwide 60-hour hartal.

Sixteen shops belonging to Hindu owners were looted and vandalised, while some of the stores were also torched, resulting in damages worth Tk3m.

Police sources also said a gang of miscreants, consisting of men who had been expelled from the BNP, vandalised and looted four houses belonging to Hindu families at Satpatki Majhipara village on November 4, during another spell of 60-hour hartal by the opposition alliance. The gang also searched through 40 more houses of Hindu families in the area and assaulted 15 people, including six women.

oh dear its during hartal and due to political reason nothing communal attack . i fact most of the hindu in Bangladesh support ruling awami league so this attack took place . they were not attack because the are hindu but because they are supporter of awami league . so cool down don't worry about hindu community in Bangladesh they are safe from communal attack most of attack are either political or economical .

oh dear its during hartal and due to political reason nothing communal attack . i fact most of the hindu in Bangladesh support ruling awami league so this attack took place . they were not attack because the are hindu but because they are supporter of awami league . so cool down don't worry about hindu community in Bangladesh they are safe from communal attack most of attack are either political or economical .

well honestly we can not accurately gauge the situation if we are not in bd. so i will believe in what you said for now.

Dimwit Kangladeshi how do you know I am dalit?

Most of the Hindus in Bengal are originally dalits or namashudras. There was a census on them in 1881 which revealed that only 10% Hindus in Bengal belonged to the upper castes (Brahmin, Kayastha and Baidya) while the rate was even lower in West Bengal. Later many Dalits and Namashudra Hindus changed their surnames as they became more educated and switched to noble professions during the British Raj and now claim to be of higher castes.

Last edited:
Most of the Hindus in Bengal are originally dalits or namashudras. There was a census on them in 1881 which revealed that only 10% Hindus in Bengal belonged to the upper castes (Brahmin, Kayastha and Baidya) while the rate was even lower in West Bengal. Later many Dalits and Namashudra Hindus changed their surnames as they became more educated and switched to noble professions during the British Raj and now claim to be of higher castes.
Majority of the Muslim population in Bengal also suffers from the same predicament. You guys are mainly adivasi converts. An easy way to see this is when a Bangladeshi sneaks into India they immediately blend in with local adivasi tribals. Thats why none Brahmin Bengalis in India struggle to get into Bollywood. Chubby cheeks and dark skin is typical bengali muslim trait.

If I had to classify the different South Asians I would use the following. This is for the mainstream people (such as the upper and middle classes). The classifications are based on phenotype rather than genotype.

Pakistani Punjabis and Northwest Indians are Indo-Aryan with some Veddoid admixture. (Veddoid can be used interchangeably with Negroid, for all intents and purposes). There is also a bit of Iranid admixture in the Punjabis (particularly Pakistani Punjabis). The Pashtuns in Pakistan do not consider themselves South Asian but if I were to classify them then they would be mostly Indo-Iranian (Note: not Indo-Aryan) with a bit of Indo-Aryan, Vedoid and Mongoloid influence.

North Indians Indo-Aryan and with some Vedoid admixture (Vedoid admixture is slightly higher in North Indians than Northwest Indians).

Central Indians an equal mix of Indo-Aryan and Vedoid

South Indians more Veddoid than Indo-Aryan

Bangladeshis Indo-Aryan with some Mongoloid admixture. The Mongoloid admixture comes from both South East Asians and Turks, depending on the family, person, etc.

Last edited:

First of all I am Kayastha , Second I don't believe in caste system so dont try that dimwit kangladeshi trick on me. Even if i am dalit/chamar/etc etc ...it doesnt change the fact that you guys have decimated hindu minority since 47. my family in bd was murdered by you guys so will never forgive any kangladeshi.hope goi chokes you out of teesta water.

:rofl:
First of all I am Kayastha , Second I don't believe in caste system so dont try that dimwit kangladeshi trick on me. Even if i am dalit/chamar/etc etc ...it doesnt change the fact that you guys have decimated hindu minority since 47. my family in bd was murdered by you guys so will never forgive any kangladeshi.hope goi chokes you out of teesta water.

There's millions of Muslims in Kolkata what are you talking about?

Save your threats. Your little grudge doesn't impact us one bit.

There's millions of Muslims in Kolkata what are you talking about?

Offcourse there are.Not only cal even in india. But there is a difference between kangladeshi / pakis and indian .

Save your threats. Your little grudge doesn't impact us one bit.

Try anything smart and BSF is in the border. hope goi dont give you teesta water.

Offcourse there are.Not only cal even in india. But there is a difference between kangladeshi / pakis and indian .

Try anything smart and BSF is in the border. hope goi dont give you teesta water.
Randians
:rofl:

Yes there is a difference. Indians are racist, misogynists and bigots. Your country only cares about skin color and beauty not to mention ethnic tension is rife.

Back
Top Bottom