What's new

Hindu terrorism neglected by Obama

what a great logic; but when hindu terrorists massacred Christians in Orissa (among other atrocities involving other indian citizens of other religious denominations/groups) then no problem....it isnt terrorism to you

sounds pretty self-hating to me :lol::lol::lol:

Our judiciary protects the rights of each of its citizens regardless of their caste, creed or religion. We do not have blasphemy laws in place unlike other countries. :lol::lol::lol:

Our judiciary protects the rights of each of its citizens regardless of their caste, creed or religion. We do not have blasphemy laws in place unlike other countries. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry but I disagree. We have different civil rights for different religions. It's called Muslim Personal Law, Hindu Personal Law and so on.

However, criminal laws are same for everyone, and terrorism falls under criminal law.

I'm sorry but I disagree. We have different civil rights for different religions. It's called Muslim Personal Law, Hindu Personal Law and so on.

However, criminal laws are same for everyone, and terrorism falls under criminal law.

Muslim law board is Civil.

Put this question forward to our friends from Pakistan whether they have laws that protect other minorities same way through a legal board? Recently the news of a Christian woman being legally hanged for "blasphemy" speaks volumes about the laws.

M.F. Hussein the painter brutally offended main Hindus for years, but still he was never subjected to legal prosecution under "blaspemy". It is another thing that he left the country and went to another country.

I think we need not explain ourselves more than this.

Because Hindu "terrorists" do not attack America nor do Zionist "terroists" so Obama and the American public do not give a rats *** about them.

So it means that American or Zionist lives are important from all other human beings? you want to say that US only concerns over the death of Americans or Zionists? you want to say that US which is so called LEADER OF HUMAN RIGHTS has no importance that India killing thousands of people in Kashmir more over he is responsible in T attacks in Pakistan is innocent country? What a bull ****...

Have you any sense what you are talking about, why you have so radical thinking?

but i know that

America itself support terrorism so why he will blame to INDIA,

so let first bring a sense of equal humanity in your mind and than talk please.

So it means that American or Zionist lives are important from all other human beings? you want to say that US only concerns over the death of Americans or Zionists? you want to say that US which is so called LEADER OF HUMAN RIGHTS has no importance that India killing thousands of people in Kashmir more over he is responsible in T attacks in Pakistan is innocent country? What a bull ****...

Have you any sense what you are talking about, why you have so radical thinking?

but i know that

America itself support terrorism so why he will blame to INDIA,

so let first bring a sense of equal humanity in your mind and than talk please.

First you support Jihadi to enter Indian side of Kashmir equipped with machine guns and hand grenade and than cry when they get shot down by security personal.

And why only talk of Hindu, Christians and Jews killing Muslims. What about muslims killing other muslims. Even there muslims think its a RAW-CIA-MOSSAD conspiracy. Time for some introspection.

Stop supporting the separatist for greater peace in the region. India is never going to leave Kashmir. The faster you realize that sooner the blood bath will be over.

So called Hindu terrorism never attacked on USA or UK or any other country in world.

Yes because of you are the best country because you didn’t attack on USA OR UK and in rest of the world you are attacking in the motto of MAHA BHARAT???!

So called Hindu terrorism is not releasing video on every forth night to declare war on western countries on name of Hinduism.

You can’t blame use on USA(CIA) tactics of war technology, AS BUSH DID THAT WHEN EVER HE FELT THAT HIS POLITICAL SITUATION IS LOW, VIDEAO IS RELEASED BY US BELOVED AQ, more over its you who is supporting TTP and its you who supported Beitulla Mehsood who released videos and calls on your initiatives and killed hundreds of people in Pakistan.

It is not declaring fatwa's to kill some cartoonist or some intellectual who dare to do something in their free country.

Thing is this you have COW and we have Prophet (man) so much difference. We are respecting other religion and we are not drawing cartoon to devaluate other religion and this is called human nature, respect for others and those who are drawing such thing we have to say most redical and extremists so compare which and who is more radical & extremists. You have to know that why a large number of people accept Buddhism and left Hinduism. If you can understand it.

So called Hindu terrorism is not bombing schools their own country and declaring war against army or not posing any threat to its N-weapons.

Yes hindu are not bombing schools but bombing school in other countries in shape of Muslims and financing such ill minded people to kill innocents. So you are right that its not you but you……….!

Yeah but some one is really concerned about "so called Hindu terrorism" then their own situation...

These someones crying on HINDU TERORRISM on solid facts so try to give on look in your own country’s human right position and then let me know.

so u r saying International lives are more precious than Indian lives

Stop living in denial and accept that there are some radical elements in organizations like RSS,VHP etc which do not have best interests of secular India at heart..

Listen that when you are crossing your border it means that you crossed international boundary and India ever assist any Terrorism in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kashmir, Nepal, Afghanistan.

I think these are international countries Yes, se already started

Next…?

Listen that when you are crossing your border it means that you crossed international boundary and India ever assist any Terrorism in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kashmir, Nepal, Afghanistan.

I think these are international countries Yes, se already started

Next…?

Can you give any proof about your crap

BTW Afghanistan president say this

Karzai says Pakistan behind Indian embassy bomb | Reuters
And lots of things other leaders of world say about Pakistan

Next...?

Last edited:
Why would I be hiding...and why on earth will America or Americans worry if Indians,Pakistanis,Africans etc kill each other?

I am telling again and again on this forum that nations, ALL nations have ONLY their own interests at heart. The author of your article is an idiot for thinking Obama gives a passing thought to Hindu terrorists in India. Same way Americans never cared about the Taliban or the no of people they killed in Afghanistan till they hosted the man who killed Americans.

9 years passed and your US army never could host the man who killed American?

What you found in Iraq, killing so much people and at the end you found nothing?

Only because of the death of some Americans you are killing thousands of innocent peoples in Afghanistan and never hosted person (your US BELOVED U B L, WHICH COULD BE ON THE PAY ROLE OF CIA, i don't believe that this guy is Muslim but it may be possible that CIA used this guy to occupy Afghanistan and the worthy minerals). And you are as faithful American believes on what your government is doing?

You can imagine how much people died in you shamefully WAR ON TERORRISM in Pakistan & in Afghanistan only to save American *****.

Tell me who is then idiot?

13 Year Old Christian Girl Raped by Young Pakistani Muslim

Violent abuse is “part of daily life” in Pakistan. There are increasing numbers of violent abuse incidents against Christian and Hindu girls. Christians are targeted because they are considered on a lower social level, and often abductions of young girls involve intent to force marriage and religious conversion or to trap them into prostitution rings,” it said.
It added that the latest tragic abuse is part of a larger phenomenon of violence against women in Pakistan, which often meets with indifference and impunity. There were 1,198 kidnappings, 352 rapes and 1,052 murders of women in 2009 alone.

These acts take place in Pakistan too.

I advised you not to forget to check on google crime statics in INDIA, USA, EU, UK.

OMG.. ...All the terms that has been reverberating around the world for a certain region has been conveniently misplaced and made to look its been for India. :no:

Well what difference does it makes after all , if its put in an internet forum.

Terrorist army :lol:.. Oh yess... its a terror for militants and friend for the responsible citizens..

:smokin::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom