What's new

Hindu terrorism neglected by Obama

I think you are confusing religious fanaticism with terrorism. In a similar way I can post several news of religious fanatics attacking within Pakistan. So are they all terrorists? Remember the recent Pakistani court ruling against blasphemy against a Christian woman?

LOL.... Confressed In Pakistan...under duress!! Laughable proof at best....

Kasab admitted the involvement of Pakistan army, Hafiz Saeed etc in his confession....are you willing to accept it?

Oh wait....his name is Amar Singh not Ajmal Kasab....

Similarly its NOT Sarabjit Singh....Its Sulaiman Saeed!

Right back at ya!

Now this is quite interesting. Whatever the conspiracy theories may be, whether Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh or whether he is not from Pakistan, it is widely accepted that he came from Pakistan. By the same logic, whatever the conspiracy theories about Sarabjit Singh may be, it should be widely accept that he came from India.

^^ Yet you fail to show how is it Hindu Terrorism..when he doesn't even follow Hinduism.

Unlike the Ummah concept in Pakistan..no one here cares whoever is killed as long as they are not American whether they be Christian or not.

If brown people dont matter if they are killed by hands of hindu terrorists then what about white Australians.

Graham Stuart Staines (1941 – January 1999) was an Australian Christian missionary who was burnt to death along with his two sons Philip (aged 10) and Timothy (aged 6) while sleeping in his station wagon at Manoharpur village in Keonjhar district in Orissa, India in January 1999. In 2003, the Hindu activist Dara Singh was convicted of leading the gang.

staines_wideweb__430x345,1.jpg

Now this is quite interesting. Whatever the conspiracy theories may be, whether Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh or whether he is not from Pakistan, it is widely accepted that he came from Pakistan. By the same logic, whatever the conspiracy theories about Sarabjit Singh may be, it should be widely accept that he came from India.

Fine by me....The Sulaiman Saeed thing was directed solely at the insane reasoning I hear from Mr 1984 incessantly...It was more in jest

Yet, by equal standards....Sarabjits cannot be implicated based on confession made in Pakistan or proof that has only been procured in Pakistan...NOT verified by an international neutral body unlike the 26/11 trial....

I think you are confusing religious fanaticism with terrorism. In a similar way I can post several news of religious fanatics attacking within Pakistan. So are they all terrorists? Remember the recent Pakistani court ruling against blasphemy against a Christian woman?

Atleast in Pakistan no one gangrapes innocent nuns and kills so many inncont Christain children like in india.

If you dont call killing innocent people and children, terrorism then what is terrorism?

If brown people dont matter if they are killed by hands of hindu terrorists then what about white Australians.
That was a racist statement. All lives matter. Don't bring color into this argument.

Graham Stuart Staines (1941 – January 1999) was an Australian Christian missionary who was burnt to death along with his two sons Philip (aged 10) and Timothy (aged 6) while sleeping in his station wagon at Manoharpur village in Keonjhar district in Orissa, India in January 1999. In 2003, the Hindu activist Dara Singh was convicted of leading the gang.
Again you need to differentiate between religious fanaticism vs terrorism. Targeted killings are not terrorism
Terrorism. If this were the case every crime committed anywhere in this world can be termed as terrorism.

staines_wideweb__430x345,1.jpg

Still doesnt concern America....

Several Indians were murdered post 9/11 in cold blood due to their ignorance of not knowing the difference between Sikhs and Arabs....

Isolated incidents happen everywhere.....ignorant people are present everywhere.....
One cannot call it "terrorism" or a problem with a community/ideology unless it preaches violence to prove a point...

In fact I have close muslim friends....and I fee Islam is a beautiful religion....but its vagueness wrt. Jihad has resulted in its undeniable exploitation by Mullahs to serve their own agendas.....

I dont think Hinduism has had that problem.....at least not at the level to threaten the world community!

When was the last time apparent "Hindu terrorists" carried out an international attack?

Lets start with that and then talk about whether this article is worth mentioning or should even feature in Obama's or ANY Presidents concern list!

so u r saying International lives are more precious than Indian lives

Stop living in denial and accept that there are some radical elements in organizations like RSS,VHP etc which do not have best interests of secular India at heart..

Right. Lets not call anyone terrorist who dont hurt Americans but they can hurt Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese, Arabs, Africans, Malaysians, etc... all they want.

Are you also from the land of the largest hypocrisy hiding behind the US flag like so many others in this forum?

Why would I be hiding...and why on earth will America or Americans worry if Indians,Pakistanis,Africans etc kill each other?

I am telling again and again on this forum that nations, ALL nations have ONLY their own interests at heart. The author of your article is an idiot for thinking Obama gives a passing thought to Hindu terrorists in India. Same way Americans never cared about the Taliban or the no of people they killed in Afghanistan till they hosted the man who killed Americans.

oh omar, its great. Only and only you in this forum believe this Sh!t.
See none of other pakistani member even cared to reply.
Its really interesting to meet you some day.:lol::lol:
What force drives you to run alone and believe its sound and intelligent move, while others think its Nonsense.

Atleast in Pakistan no one gangrapes innocent nuns and kills so many inncont Christain children like in india.

If you dont call killing innocent people and children, terrorism then what is terrorism?

Didn't I just read about a Christian woman sentenced to death under blasphemy law in your Punjab region?

Please stop your futile attempt at maligning Hinduism. Indians do not want to say negative things about islam not because it doesn't have negatives but because we consider its a part of us.

The whole world know who the terrorists are.

Christianity has been in India since St Thomas landed in Kerala which is longer then Christians have been in Europe or North america, India welcomes all religions thats why Mother Teresa the saint lived and died in Kolkata and millions visit her tomb to pay respects from all over the globe.

13 Year Old Christian Girl Raped by Young Pakistani Muslim

Violent abuse is “part of daily life” in Pakistan. There are increasing numbers of violent abuse incidents against Christian and Hindu girls. Christians are targeted because they are considered on a lower social level, and often abductions of young girls involve intent to force marriage and religious conversion or to trap them into prostitution rings,” it said.
It added that the latest tragic abuse is part of a larger phenomenon of violence against women in Pakistan, which often meets with indifference and impunity. There were 1,198 kidnappings, 352 rapes and 1,052 murders of women in 2009 alone.

These acts take place in Pakistan too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom