What's new

Hindu temples of Pakistan ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You too didn't enlighten us with your "knowledge and intelligence".
Thats not a problem. its usual from your side.:coffee:
and ya feelings are mutual my friend.

Your first post was epic. Nothing needed after that. ;)

May I have a List of Indian Muslims In Pakistan as refugees??? Well I can give you list of Pakistani Hindus In India as refugees

Well I can give you that demolishing of Babri Mosque as the biggest proof for the "secularism" in your country. Would that be enough.:)

Well I can give you that demolishing of Babri Mosque as the biggest proof for the "secularism" in your country. Would that be enough.:)

well, My question is How Many Indian Muslim's have gone to Pakistan as refugees?? How many Muslims have vacated to pakistan after babri masjid???

Your first post was epic. Nothing needed after that. ;)

Ok now I understand.
actually my first one was a blow thats too below the belt. Looks like its hurting somebody deeply.;)

I agree about minorities feeling alienated in Pakistan but blaming GoP wont solve these issues. For instance in this case, the elected representatives of Hindu councils should play their part. Apparently it was Pakistan Hindu Council lack of sensitivity for their community was biggest hindrance in the restoration of the Manora Hindu Temple. As for GoP, last year approximately close to 3 m was allocated by a provincial government for the renovation and preservation of Hindu temple in Gorghathari.

restoration and preservation of religious places should always be a combine effort. Different councils representing minorities should work with the government and the civil society to protect and preserve it for our future generations.

well, My question is How Many Indian Muslim's have gone to Pakistan as refugees?? How many Muslims have vacated to pakistan after babri masjid???

He wont answer any thing but will question you indefinitely and thats too repetitive.

He hasn't answer why his nation's constitution doesn't consider its citizens equal irrespective of their religion?

Well that doesn't change the point about "secularism" in your country. Does it??? Nope.:)

Ok now I understand.
actually my first one was a blow thats too below the belt. Looks like its hurting somebody deeply.;)

Thanks for understanding that you were blow something.;)

Aahhhh, I see that you are playing your 'I don't care if I'm bad, because you're bad also' card here. Well done

Nope I am playing "stop it stupid, you aren't worthy of it" card here.

:)

Well that doesn't change the point about "secularism" in your country. Does it??? Nope.:)

It seriously does.... There is No post where Muslims Havent been a Part of, Ranging from Cricket players to the President of India.... It happens Only in a Secular India.... Let me repeat my question... How Many Indian Muslims have sought refuge in Pakistan?? If No One then that means Our minorities are Happier than the state of Happiness they get in Pakistan despite being a Muslim Nation....

Reading some posts in this thread, I feel that there's a huge misunderstanding between the Indian and Pakistani public about the state of affairs in their (our) respective countries.

I strongly suggest that Pakistani members visit India and check out the state of affairs in our country with regards to Muslims. Same goes for me. I would like to visit Pakistan to get a hang of how things are, the reality, amidst all this propaganda stuff! :cheers:

It seriously does.... There is No post where Muslims Havent been a Part of, Ranging from Cricket players to the President of India.... It happens Only in a Secular India.... Let me repeat my question... How Many Indian Muslims have sought refuge in Pakistan?? If No One then that means Our minorities are Happier than the state of Happiness they get in Pakistan despite being a Muslim Nation....

Well as I said that doesn't change the fact to what happened in "secular" India in it's state of Uttar Pardesh in 1992. The facts are facts and a petty question can't change it. If you are satisfied with the "secularism" in your country than good for you, but don't try to impose it on us as we know what happened in past 60+ years in your "secular" country. What happened with Babri mosque was just a part of it.

Well as I said that doesn't change the fact to what happened in "secular" India in it's state of Uttar Pardesh in 1992. The facts are facts and a petty question can't change it. If you are satisfied with the "secularism" in your country than good for you, but don't try to impose it on us as we know what happened in past 60+ years in your "secular" country. What happened with Babri mosque was just a part of it.

If you can't answer questions about your own country, you don't deserve answers from others as well.

The Muslims Have faith in the govt and Judiciary that they are Fighting for there Cause where many Of us are Supporting, But they were not in a Position to seek refuge in a Country where millions of there faith lies , That only means that they are happy in India, Probably because Pakistan cannot give them a Happy atmosphere than what they find in India or they are Happy to Be In India...

The Question again: How Many Indian Muslims have sought refuge in Pakistan??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom