What's new

Hindu temples of Pakistan ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf are you talking about? When am I saying I don't want to take care of my heritage? I love the temples here in Pakistan especially the tall ones, if Hindus want to preserve these temples then they should do something about it.

It is not the responsibility of Hindus alone ... for example, most Afghans were quite distressed when the Taliban destroyed the Buddha statues. Even though Hinduism and Buddhism have been wiped out from Afghanistan, Afghans realize that this is a part of their heritage and history.

Hinduism in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do hindus really have a voice in Pakistan???
Unless some one decide to pay the price, no one is going to cry loud in extremists and corruption driven country.

Lolzzz. Don't tell me you are under the delusion Pakistanis are going to slaughter Hindus just because they want to maintain some temples in better condition.:P

It is not the responsibility of Hindus alone ... for example, most Afghans were quite distressed when the Taliban destroyed the Buddha statues. Even though Buddhism has been wiped out from Afghanistan, Afghans realize that this is a part of their heritage and history.

Yes it is their job. It's their place of worship. A guy from down the street isn't going to repair your house if it is decaying. Also I've seen several temples here in Karachi being renovated. This temple in Manora was and now it looks completely new after work on the exteriors and interiors were done.

Yes it is their job. It's their place of worship. A guy from down the street isn't going to repair your house if it is decaying. Also I've seen several temples here in Karachi being renovated. This temple in Manora was and now it looks completely new after work on the exteriors and interiors were done.

Exactly.... I have seen that temple and it is in a much better condition than it was before.

Do hindus really have a voice in Pakistan???
Unless some one decide to pay the price, no one is going to cry loud in extremists and corruption driven country.

No they don't. They are slaughtered on a daily basis. Thats why a Hindu was the Cheif Justice of Pakistan. That's why we had numerous hindus in the Pakistani cricket team. That's why you have a huge bunch of Hindu MNAs and MPAs in Sindh. But hey what do I know considering that my best friend is a Hindu.

You guys really amuse me. Thanks for the morning comedy.

It is their place of worship, and it is also your heritage, if you want it to be.

Lolzzz. Don't tell me you are under the delusion Pakistanis are going to slaughter Hindus just because they want to maintain some temples in better condition.:P
You are correct if the maintaining of temples is only the concern untouched for them.
But when you are treated as second class citizen in every area what matters if your temples are in accordance with your status.
That shows they are fighting for some more preliminery things then to focus on temples. Lack of will and enthusiasm is the main cause from hindus part.

No they don't. They are slaughtered on a daily basis. Thats why a Hindu was the Cheif Justice of Pakistan. That's why we had numerous hindus in the Pakistani cricket team. That's why you have a huge bunch of Hindu MNAs and MPAs in Sindh. But hey what do I know considering that my best friend is a Hindu.

You guys really amuse me. Thanks for the morning comedy.

your system is throwing a lot of exceptions my friend.

You are correct if the maintaining of temples is only the concern untouched for them.
But when you are treated as second class citizen in every area what matters if your temples are in accordance with your status.
That shows they are fighting for some more preliminery things then to focus on temples. Lack of will and enthusiasm is the main cause from hindus part.

Treated as a second class citizen? How did a second class citizen become the main test bowler for Pakistan? How did a second class citizen become the Chief Justice of Pakistan? Have you even read our constitution and what it says? Or are you that ignorant that you don't even know what happens in Pakistan.

It is their place of worship, and it is also your heritage, if you want it to be.

Same can be said about the decaying and the largest fort in the world in Sindh. The govt isn't doing anything for that either. Now shall we play the religion card on that?

Treated as a second class citizen? How did a second class citizen become the main test bowler for Pakistan? How did a second class citizen become the Chief Justice of Pakistan? Have you even read our constitution and what it says? Or are you that ignorant that you don't even know what happens in Pakistan.

I think your constitution says a hindu can not be the president of pakistan. Am i right?

I think your constitution says a hindu can not be the president of pakistan. Am i right?

That doesn't give you a second class citizen status. Im a Christian and I've never been treated as a second class citizen and never considered my self one. The constitution guarantees freedom of religion for everyone.

But hey I'm not from the country where Muslims, Christians and Sikhs have been exterminated.

Well it is really amusing to me how someone became the Chief Justice of Pakistan being a second class citizen. Why their are so many hindus in Pakistan's judiciary even being a second class citizen. Why a Hindu has been recently added in Pakistan's foreign service being a second class citizen. Why they are included in Pakistan's cricket team. Why they are present in Pakistan's national and provincial assemblies in good numbers even being a second class citizen.

What type of second class citizenship is this??? Looks like the anti Pakistan bigotry has seriously damaged your comprehension capabilities.

That doesn't give you a second class citizen status. Im a Christian and I've never been treated as a second class citizen and never considered my self one. The constitution guarantees freedom of religion for everyone.

But hey I'm not from the country where Muslims, Christians and Sikhs have been exterminated.
But it surely gives you a sense of unequality. Isn't it?

And I am not saying India is far better than Pakistan. So dont drag me in vs discussion.
As a secular nation it has more credibility than any other nation who built on ground of religion only.

Exterminated??? We have Our defense Minister a Christian, Our Prime minister a Sikh Our Vice president a Muslim ,our President a Hindu,India's biggest industrial empire TATA and Godrej are of Parsi's .... Do you see anything un common for a Secular Nation??? And If you meddle with History I have Lots to talk about every one then, and then we both would get Exterminated from PDF...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom