What's new

Hindu temples of Pakistan ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Indian Hindus or their organistaion should come forward to help them restore their sacred places. Pakistan Govt is too corupted to focus their attention at these issues.

And I dont hear Hindus of Pakistan complaining, I hear only Hindus of India complaining who should mind their own business.

They cannot exercise that right, Instead they come here as refugees....

Why dont you give your input on what M.J. said rather than ad-hominem attacks on me. ?

Guess you dont have an answer to Mr.Akbar. And no mincing the words that is exactly what Indian Muslims think of Pakistan. :lol:

So much for the Land of Pure.

I didn't consider it necessary because I admire your "secularism" and love for RSS and pundit godse at the same time. That's enough to guess what you quoted from M J Akbar isn't worthy enough to be answered. Since YOU quoted it.;)

I think Indian Hindus or their organistaion should come forward to help them restore their sacred places. Pakistan Govt is too corupted to focus their attention at these issues.

Dream on. Indians have no claims on any building in Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Pakistanis will never listen to indian hindus.

These temples are in Islamic Republic of Pakistan, and the people of Islamic Republic of Pakistan will do whatever they please with these temples. If the Hindus who carry Pakistani citizenship have a problem with that they should come forward, if not we will make our hotels or something else useful out of these buildings.

No Indian army. It doesn't happen that way. It was not one or two people but a mob of thousands of thugs who demolished the mosque in day light and "secular" state of India failed to fulfilled it's responsibilities. Or else we can say that "secular" citizens of "secular" India were successful in undermining the state machinery and that's where secularism fails and Indian definition of "secularism" prevails.
The bottom line is "secular" state of India didn't deliver what it was supposed to deliver.

Do you think a Country which is Secular has a security system where the crimes are stopped even before its Committed?? Absolutely not, a Secular India took an affidavit from Hindus, a Counter affidavit from Muslims and another affidavit from Muslims after the hearing of court's Decision.... The Muslims are given the right to Protest, the Muslims were not pushed away from justice, Can you disprove it?? If Muslims were pushed away from taking any legal action then you can call my country un secular, not when India Has given every right probably even more than what the Majorities Enjoy....

Do you want to know the Extra rights of Minorities in India, They have right to register there way of Educational Institutions and Courts under HRD and City civil court, Not even Hindus can do that....

My usual question, I know you can not answer, But still I will ask, let me see, For How Long you escape,The Question again: How Many Indian Muslims have sought refuge in Pakistan??

I didn't consider it necessary because I admire your "secularism" and love for RSS and pundit godse at the same time. That's enough to guess what you quoted from M J Akbar isn't worthy enough to be answered. Since YOU quoted it.;)

Yeah yeah I get -- Shoot the messenger ; instead of the message.

The oldest trick in the book when there is nothing to counter a trick perfected by you ppl.

Anyway I have said what an Indian Muslim thinks of Pakistan :lol:

Dream on. Indians have no claims on any building in Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Pakistanis will never listen to indian hindus.

when did I say Indians have any claim on pakistani buildings ?? having problms comprehending my posts ??

These temples are in Islamic Republic of Pakistan, and the people of Islamic Republic of Pakistan will do whatever they please with these temples. If the Hindus who carry Pakistani citizenship have a problem with that they should come forward, if not we will make our hotels or something else useful out of these buildings.

you mean, show the world that you are anti Hindus. right ??

Do you think a Country which is Secular has a security system where the crimes are stopped even before its Committed?? Absolutely not, a Secular India took an affidavit from Hindus, a Counter affidavit from Muslims and another affidavit from Muslims after the hearing of court's Decision.... The Muslims are given the right to Protest, the Muslims were not pushed away from justice, Can you disprove it?? If Muslims were pushed away from taking any legal action then you can call my country un secular, not when India Has given every right probably even more than what the Majorities Enjoy....

Do you want to know the Extra rights of Minorities in India, They have right to register there way of Educational Institutions and Courts under HRD and City civil court, Not even Hindus can do that....

Obviously the "secular" state of India should have used it's state machinery to stop it's "secular" citizens from demolishing the Mosque but as you said earlier the state machinery failed or was thwarted by it's "secular" citizens. Not a very secular reaction from the "secular" state of India. It is something yet to be debated what "secular" state of India did after this incident but my point is still the same that such incidents are a taboo in secular states but not in "secular" state of India.

:)

and I admire your constant off topic, personal attack one liners when running out of sensible argument on topic at hand.;)

About 8% of Pakistan's total population who are today controlling Pakistan's largest city, Karachi.

Really?? who are they? Oh I see... Those who left India in 1947.... Witty Indeed :lol: .. then your nation by itself are flooded by refugees... I agree :lol:

Yeah yeah I get -- Shoot the messenger ; instead of the message.

The oldest trick in the book when there is nothing to counter a trick perfected by you ppl.

Anyway I have said what an Indian Muslim thinks of Pakistan :lol:

And I thanked you for it. I thanked both for your "valuable" input and your "secularism" which you practice. ;)

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

and I admire your constant off topic, personal attack one liners when running out of sensible argument on topic at hand.;)

Thanks Jatt.;)

:lol: for you again.:D

About 8% of Pakistan's total population who are today controlling Pakistan's largest city, Karachi.

any example ?? links ?? or atleast elaboration on this point ?? or just another anti India, anti Hindu statement from you ?

Obviously the "secular" state of India should have used it's state machinery to stop it's "secular" citizens from demolishing the Mosque but as you said earlier the state machinery failed or was thwarted by it's "secular" citizens. Not a very secular reaction from the "secular" state of India. It is something yet to be debated what "secular" state of India did after this incident but my point is still the same that such incidents are a taboo in secular states but not in "secular" state of India.

:)

And where is my answer???

If India would have used force, the The people who were involved would have lost there lives all teh way which Includes Muslims.... The mosque could have been saved, but we value Human Lives....

but Muslims in India dint consider to opt for pakistan, But there are pakistani Hindus seeking refuge in India... this proves very well that India is a secular country :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom