What's new

Hindu sites 'only for Hinduism'

Sam,

Sometimes the answer is very simple. Mecca and Medina are two holliest cities for the muslims, Mohammed spent his entire life here. Both are situated in a muslim country, why would anyone non muslim would want to go there anyway?

just dont behead people, there is no reason why any other person from a different religion should be in mecca or medina, it belongs to muslims, they consider it holy. Just take them out if they enter, dont behead, cut hands...like medival idiots.

just dont behead people, there is no reason why any other person from a different religion should be in mecca or medina, it belongs to muslims, they consider it holy. Just take them out if they enter, dont behead, cut hands...like medival idiots.

If you want to stick to the bias propaganda by Indian journalism, go ahead but people don't get beheaded by accidently entering Mecca.
I don't support medival practices, I believe they're part of the national law. Muslims are punished in same manner, there's no different treatment for them.

If you want to stick to the bias propaganda by Indian journalism, go ahead but people don't get beheaded by accidently entering Mecca.
I don't support medival practices, I believe they're part of the national law. Muslims are punished in same manner, there's no different treatment for them.

Indian journalism, dude he is from my state, we quite well know about it. I come from a muslim majority state, you should have seen what muslim writer's wrote.

Beheading anyone is medival practice, which somehow islamic terrorist all over the world feels very "islamic" about it; from daniel pearl to those poor japanese journlist in iraq.

Atleast backup ur claim.

Plz check hindu terrorism, hindu caste system, dalits........

far more isolated and less than islamic terrorism and it has no world wide effect.
I am a lower caste....so blah blah blah

far more isolated and less than islamic terrorism and it has no world wide effect.
I am a lower caste....so blah blah blah

Does it really matter if it has world wide effect or not? Terrorists are terrorists. You should be working for ur fellow Dalits who are in miserable situation in India.

Nobody cares for dalits unless they start converting to Islam then it becomes a matter of national pride. ;)

Nobody cares for dalits unless they start converting to Islam then it becomes a matter of national pride. ;)

India already doing enough for dalits and for other minority religion. they got reservations etc. Dalits in India means poor people and if you know in PAK also poor people treated like?

India already doing enough for dalits and for other minority religion. they got reservations etc.
Reservations means nothing as long as they're descriminated in daily live and kept socially isolated.

Dalits in India means poor people and if you know in PAK also poor people treated like?
Yes poor people have a tough life in Pakistan but thats off topic.

Reservations means nothing as long as they're descriminated in daily live and kept socially isolated.

Yes poor people have a tough life in Pakistan but thats off topic.
The treatment of poor people got in Pakistan is equivalent to dalits in India. Dalits made of poor people only.

Govt is trying to bridge that divide and it will bridge gap. ok? At least India Identifies and rectifying this and we are not running away and hiding it . It are facing it and solving it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom