What's new

Hindu sites 'only for Hinduism'

In the past Dalits has been killind for entering in upercaste temples. And not to forget when recently pundits had to throw out 1 million worth of food just because a non-hindu tourist entered certain Hindu temple.

Those are the dark days of Hinduism. I am happy that those days are over and i have an equal standing with everyone around.
But as long as you behead people for setting foot somewhere near mecca; you have no voice or moral standing, and that one million ruppee's worth of food sounds way better; civilized.

please do google up the "malayalee(kerala) christian guy who was beheaded.
And I will ignore the last part of your question.

DUBAI: Saudi Arabia on Tuesday beheaded an Indian man convicted of drug trafficking, the interior ministry said.

Abu-Bakr al-Anfal al-Abourat was beheaded in Riyadh after being convicted of smuggling heroin into the Kingdom, the ministry said in a statement carried by the state news agency SPA.

Abu-Bakr was convicted by the court and the verdict was approved by the supreme judicial council, it said.

Saudi Arabia, which applies a strict form of sharia, or Islamic law, usually carried out executions in public.

Rape, murder apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking can all carry the death penalty.

I don't see anything wrong, before you get the Visa they tell you that Drug trafficking is punishable by death in saudi arabia.

oh its not that my dear,
its the one when a malayalee christian entered mecca by mistake,
i say behead druggie's i really dont care; nice way to change derail the thread

protectig the sanctity of religious sites to that religion is a good idea as long as it is applied evenly. or do we want more Muslim/Hindu riots near mosgues and temples.

Rape, murder apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking can all carry the death penalty.

So much for no compulsion in religion....

To my understanding Secularism means "separation of religion from the state". This will therefore imply that no laws/ regulations etc will be enacted by the Govt in favour of or against any particular faith. What surprises me is that Kerala is the most enlightened of the Indian States, how did they manage to pass a law that favours a certain creed.

On the other hand if the law is meant to protect sensitivities of all religions; that is, it forbidden to preach Hinduism near a Church or a Mosque and similar to preach Islam near a Temple or a Church. In that case I find no harm in such a law.

You continue to impress.

Saudi Arabia never claimed to be a secular state.

Just like in Saudi style, a Hindu law has been enforced. Should we call India a Hindu state?

Its not a hindu law, but a law to avoid tensions in future.

Wouldnt the Muslims have demanded such a law if hindus were seen propagating their faith near a mosque? Yes they would have.
Shud the govt stop hindus from doing the same? Yes they shud.
Wud i support such a rule? yes i wud.

Those are the dark days of Hinduism. I am happy that those days are over and i have an equal standing with everyone around.
But as long as you behead people for setting foot somewhere near mecca; you have no voice or moral standing, and that one million ruppee's worth of food sounds way better; civilized.

Well those "dark days" are not over by a long way and in mecca they just arrest non-muslims and not behead. Anyway there is strict laws that non-muslims can't enter while in India upercaste hindus kill Dalits who are lower caste hindus.

and not behead.

They just did. Ask Adux.

kill Dalits who are lower caste hindus

Atleast some of the Hindus and Muslims have one thing in common. Considering another man lesser than himself and killing him for entering Mecca/Temple. Most disgusting specimens.

Well those "dark days" are not over by a long way and in mecca they just arrest non-muslims and not behead. Anyway there is strict laws that non-muslims can't enter while in India upercaste hindus kill Dalits who are lower caste hindus.

Oh, those things really rare, and if it was i would have been dead. I am a lower caste hindu.

oh its not that my dear,
its the one when a malayalee christian entered mecca by mistake,
i say behead druggie's i really dont care; nice way to change derail the thread

you need to stop spreading propaganda against Saudi Arabia.

Non-Muslims are not permitted to enter Mecca. Road blocks are stationed along roads leading to the city, with officials conducting occasional random checks to confirm that intending visitors are legitimate pilgrims and in possession of the required documentation. While one of the purpose of these checks is to ensure that the visitor is, in fact, a Muslim, they also serve to prevent illegal immigrants including guest workers whose visas have expired or who have not attained the extra permit required to perform the pilgrimage.

I am still waiting for your story.

google is your friend. There is no need spread propaganda when you have google on your side.

Back
Top Bottom