What's new

Hindu sites 'only for Hinduism'

Source, if any.

Sambha, there are many numbers of projects that Saudi ARabia has funded over the years, and i've been hearing about these from the media, for a very long time.

It's difficult to find a source on the internet, but I've found a recent one to illustrate, as an example of the things they do.

About Saudi Arabia paying for hajj subsidies, this is known to those who keep their ears and eyes open, however the Bharatiya media for whatever reason, chooses not to highlight this.

Saudi Arabia to Set Up Hospital in Jamia University Campus

India's leading university Jamia Milia Islamia will have an ultra-modern hospital in the campus with financial aid from saudi Arabia//.

The university and the Royal Embassy of saudi Arabia Tuesday signed an agreement to set up the King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz Health Center with an investment of Rs.22.5 million.

The memorandum of understanding (MoU) was signed between Jamia vice chancellor Mushirul Hasan and the saudi embassy authorities at the university here.

Spread over three floors, the state-of-the-art facility will have multi-specialty treatment rooms, rehabilitation center, x-ray rooms, emergency first aid, pharmacy and dining and lounge for medical staff. It would also have a mini operation theatre.

"According to the terms of the MoU, the Royal Embassy of saudi Arabia shall provide Rs.2.25 crore (Rs.22.5 million) financial assistance towards the construction of a building for the King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz Health Center. The fund will be handed over to JMI in four phases, according to the progress of the work," university chief information officer Rakshanda Jaleel told IANS.

The saudi king had visited the university in 2005 and both parties were talking to each other over the last few months about such an initiative.

"Our existing health center was too small and this new hospital would cater to the need of over 6,000 students and staffs of the university. The blueprint is ready and construction of the building is going to start shortly. It would be completed within an year," Jaleel added. Saudi Arabia to Set Up Hospital in Jamia University Campus ( India's leading university Jamia Milia ...)

The problem with Saudi ARabia, which has one of the biggest Real Aid budgets in the world (as opposed to loans in the form of Aid), is that they do not have a system of PR to show the world what they do.

They're behidn in the info war, so to speak.

Sambha, there are many numbers of projects that Saudi ARabia has funded over the years, and i've been hearing about these from the media, for a very long time.

It's difficult to find a source on the internet, but I've found a recent one to illustrate, as an example of the things they do.

About Saudi Arabia paying for hajj subsidies, this is known to those who keep their ears and eyes open, however the Bharatiya media for whatever reason, chooses not to highlight this.
That link doesn't back up your assertion that "the Saudi Arabian government gives millions to the bharti government every year, some of which is spent on this (hajj) subsidy"

Projects funded by Saudi Arabia is one thing, but using Saudi money to subsidize Hajj is another. The Comptroller Auditor General of India (CAG) would have surely made some noises, if it had been the case.

You must understand, that you are making a serious allegation. Unless you support it with some credible source, it will be just one more lame speculation.

Every single journalist on tv. or in the print, cleverly omits the fact that the Saudi Arabian government gives millions to the bharti government every year, some of which is spent on this subsidy.

You seriously believe that Saudi Arabia gives subsidy to some nations, while its an unIslamic act??

According to Quran-
"only those Muslims who can afford the expenses should perform Haj. It’s recommended only for adult, financially able and sane Muslims.”

Last edited:
I would like to ask my friends who call themselves Hindus and say they follow the religon of hinduism. Where in your holy books (vedas, gita etc) does it say you must call yourselves hindus. The word hindu does not even appear in the vedas nor was it ever used by 'hindu' deities.
I have seen a debate between Dr Zakir Naik and ravi ravi shankar in which ravi shankar openly accepts that the vedas prohibit and refer to as evil any form of idol making or worshipping. Also the wife of shri krishan ate meat and the pandus were ordered to sacrifice animals to please their dead.
The religon refered to in the vedas is "sana tal dharam" or the religon which worships one god. The vedas even state that god does not exist in different forms man or beast ie:- kali, sheranwali, bholle baba etc.
So how did the religon of the vedas which believed in one god, no reincarnation, abhored idolism ended up in what we see today in which their are gods in their thousands.

When Hindu Dharma came to existence, there was no other religion. So, there was no need for Vedas to differentiate its followers calling them with a special name. The word you mean is "Sanatan Dharma". "Sanatan" means "which existed before everything".

There is a deep and well placed logic in the idols in temples.

Next time, come up with some home-work.

You seriously believe that Saudi Arabia gives subsidy to some nations, while its an unIslamic act??

According to Quran-
"only those Muslims who can afford the expenses should perform Haj. It’s recommended only for adult, financially able and sane Muslims.”

Spot on!

An Islamic nation acts against Quran!!

1.You're wrong about the title.

2.I fully welcome the move. Nobody should propagate ones religion in another's place of worship.

3.What does this ordinance have to do with secularism ?

Hindus on this forum seem upset because non Muslims are not allowed in Mecca, now they are promoting exactly the thing they oppose in other posts on this forum, what a blooming pity.

Funny....the guy who actually implemented this rule(I mean the chief minister of Andhra pradesh) is a christian and not a Hindu

Funny....the guy who actually implemented this rule(I mean the chief minister of Andhra pradesh) is a christian and not a Hindu

See how other Religions protect Religious freedom and expressions. However it would be a great if all the Religions allow preaching in their countries by those who would like to preach based on truth, decency and sensitivities of the countries and people.
Islam would have no problem cause we the Muslims believe that Islam is the Religion of Allah S.W.T. (Almighty God) and should be brought to all mankind by preaching not by force.

Talking about force, If Islam had force it self like other Religions, India would have totally be Muslim today. After all Muslim ruled India for 500 years.

Where as in Spain Muslims ruled for 200 years, and after the Spanish inquisition not one Muslim was left.

Go figure that one.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom