What's new

Hindu sadhu shows Indian Muslims their aukaat. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's a hint...as soon as your uncle sam is booted out of afghanistan, the games shall begin. ;)

the bootin' out of uncle sam aint that far away now is it? 8-)
Oh boy another cheque you can't cash.

Pdf zahid hamid if you had the stones you would have already done it

Oh boy another cheque you can't cash.

Pdf zahid hamid if you had the stones you would have already done it
oh but that check is being cashed as we speak...8-)
ba611b71bc114218b84ca8798ce7d28d_18.jpg

these people used to be prisoners at getmo...and now they are being begged for mercy as they dictate the terms of uncle sam's surrender and withdrawl...sounds like valid cheque cashin' to me... ;)

bas apnay pichvaarr kay liyay tayl ki shishi tayyar rakh...these people have a bad habit of going after all those who helped their enemy, kia samjhay miss "strategic partner"... ;)

70 years ho gaye babua. Aur 70 years years rukhega woh log toh hum hamare 25 ki policy karte hai

Lol. What a hypocrite

What hypocrite?????

Were supposed to take care of millions of indians because they cant live together??

This is not our problem

Rip india to pieces for all I care,

Pakistan is not going to help india, in fact if india goes crazy we could add oil to the fire, but I repeat NO indians in Pakistan

You know who produces and trains biggest number of agents for ISI? These hindu extremists.
Jab tak tum log apny logon ko jotay marty rahogy, us waqt tak ham hi hain is region k champion.
Bro, you have NO idea how true that is...here in the u.s. I know Muslim indians on h1 visas, they actively talk to me about ways they can move their families to Pakistan...like, they have LITERALLY asked me if I know of any immigration attorneys in Pakistan so that they can move their families to Pakistan...this one Muslim indian friend of mine I know at our Masjid here, his son back in india keeps getting beaten up by hindu kids in school and yet, the principal does NOTHING.

this is a volcano building up and we'll be all too happy to make it errupt.

these people used to be prisoners at getmo...and now they are being begged for mercy as they dictate the terms of uncle sam's surrender and withdrawl...sounds like valid cheque cashin' to me... ;)

bas apnay pichvaarr kay liyay tayl ki shishi tayyar rakh...these people have a bad habit of going after all those who helped their enemy, kia samjhay miss "strategic partner"... ;)
Expecting some one else to do your dirty work?
Tell me when you personally are going to be the invading ghazi?

You know who produces and trains biggest number of agents for ISI? These hindu extremists.
Jab tak tum log apny logon ko jotay marty rahogy, us waqt tak ham hi hain is region k champion.
Lol. Does it matter?

Muslims can't be loyal towards a non muslim country.

What hypocrite?????

Were supposed to take care of millions of indians because they cant live together??

This is not our problem

Rip india to pieces for all I care,

Pakistan is not going to help india, in fact if india goes crazy we could add oil to the fire, but I repeat NO indians in Pakistan
Hypocrite

Expecting some one else to do your dirty work?
Tell me when you personally are going to be the invading ghazi?

don't you worry your lil ol hindu heart, we'll be right there along their side...

tu bas apnay pichvaarr key liyay tayl ki shishi tayyar rakheen...you'll need it! :lol:

don't you worry your lil ol hindu heart, we'll be right there along their side...

tu bas apnay pichvaarr key liyay tayl ki shishi tayyar rakheen...you'll need it! :lol:
Ohh mai toh dar gaya.

Bhonke wale kutte kaat the nahi hai.

Mein toh khud ko hindu manto hu nahi. :P

Ohh mai toh dar gaya.

Bhonke wale kutte kaat the nahi hai.

Mein toh khud ko hindu manto hu nahi. :P

oh goody...theek hey fikar kar phir teray say jizyay phir aadha lein gey! :lol:

bas tayl ki shishi tayyar rakheen... just in case! ;)

oh goody...theek hey fikar kar phir teray say jizyay phir aadha lein gey! :lol:

bas tayl ki shishi tayyar rakheen... just in case! ;)
Bhai tu tera dimaag chala. 70 saal try kiye par Kashmir ne le paye. Ab kiya ghazwa e hind karoge.

No hard feelings.

Make love not war.

Even before that they were like the "US Founding Fathers", "Walking Goodness" etc....

Bro, you have NO idea how true that is...here in the u.s. I know Muslim indians on h1 visas, they actively talk to me about ways they can move their families to Pakistan...like, they have LITERALLY asked me if I know of any immigration attorneys in Pakistan so that they can move their families to Pakistan...this one Muslim indian friend of mine I know at our Masjid here, his son back in india keeps getting beaten up by hindu kids in school and yet, the principal does NOTHING.

this is a volcano building up and we'll be all too happy to make it errupt.
The Indian Muslims are so terrified they don't even eat beef while in the USA!!!! Well, at some point of time it'll be like the ultimate "nothing to lose" moment"!!! May God forbid...

Ahh Azad, the poster boy of the Congress Party, Ahh!!! You tried your best to make a welcoming and thriving home for the Indian Muslims inside the Ram Rajya!!! And, this is the result....

Bhai tu tera dimaag chala. 70 saal try kiye par Kashmir ne le paye. Ab kiya ghazwa e hind karoge.

No hard feelings.

Make love not war.
bas make love key liyay tu shishi tayyar rakh. :lol: oh chanda...70 saal ka rona ro rahay ho? 1000 saal aur bitva...1000 saal aur.

bas love making key liyay tu tayl ki shishi tayyar rakh...hamaray afghanistan key taliban khan ka kab dimaagh phir jaaye tum par kuch pata nahi...

tayl ki shishi tayyar rakh chanda tayl ki shishi tayyar rakh. ;)

Even before that they were like the "US Founding Fathers", "Walking Goodness" etc....

The Indian Muslims are so terrified they don't even eat beef while in the USA!!!! Well, at some point of time it'll be like the ultimate "nothing to lose" moment"!!! May God forbid...

Ahh Azad, the poster boy of the Congress Party, Ahh!!! You tried your best to make a welcoming and thriving home for the Indian Muslims inside the Ram Rajya!!! And, this is the result....
agreed...I do think that the Muslims of india are waking up...there are thousands of nonkashmiri Muslims from elsewhere in india who go and fight against indian rule in kashmir. This was something unheard of until 5 years ago but is now increasing.

bas make love key liyay tu shishi tayyar rakh. :lol: oh chanda...70 saal ka rona ro rahay ho? 1000 saal aur bitva...1000 saal aur.

bas love making key liyay tu tayl ki shishi tayyar rakh...hamaray afghanistan key taliban khan ka kab dimaagh phir jaaye tum par kuch pata nahi...

tayl ki shishi tayyar rakh chanda tayl ki shishi tayyar rakh. ;)
Tu sharukh karan johar ke type ka aadmi hai. Muslim hoke gaandugiri bada shauk rakhta hai. Koi baat nahi tere hero Aluaddin khiljik babur bhi tere type ke hi the.

Itna shonk ho toh saale pathano se dosti kar. Tum pakistanyon waise bhi gore marad pasand hai na. Mein toh kaala hun aur gaandu bhi nahi

Tu sharukh karan johar ke type ka aadmi hai. Muslim hoke gaandugiri bada shauk rakhta hai. Koi baat nahi tere hero Aluaddin khiljik babur bhi tere type ke hi the.

Itna shonk ho toh saale pathano se dosti kar. Tum pakistanyon waise bhi gore marad pasand hai na. Mein toh kaala hun aur gaandu bhi nahi
aray meray shauk wauk ki fikar na kar. bas tayl ki shishi tayyar rah...varna bahut dard ho ga teray ko...
remember, tayl ki shishi, barri waali, amreeki bata tay hein key taliban bohat dayr tak lagay rehtey hein, to barri waali tayl ki shishi rakheen! 8-)

aray meray shauk wauk ki fikar na kar. bas tayl ki shishi tayyar rah...varna bahut dard ho ga teray ko...
remember, tayl ki shishi, barri waali, amreeki bata tay hein key taliban bohat dayr tak lagay rehtey hein, to barri waali tayl ki shishi rakheen! 8-)
Itna hi shouk hau beta tere photo post karde. Kya pata tera ladki jaisa gora chitta mukhra dekh ke mera jag jaye fir teri rai ka tael lagega marle leta hun. Teri bhi khwaish puri ho jayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom