What's new

Hindu sadhu shows Indian Muslims their aukaat. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
For RSS/BJP Ram Mandir is only a political tool ,Maulanas like these on main stream media are just what BJP wants. Many people consider RSS as Hindu nationalists, lol, Hindu nationalists are only the lower tier of their organization..higher tier are civilization nationalists and that's why they refer indian Muslims are Hindu and their higher leadership knows how to get things done the smart way. People who think they will do what TLP does in Pakistan, are fools of highest order.

For RSS/BJP Ram Mandir is only a political tool ,Maulanas like these on main stream media are just what BJP wants. Many people consider RSS as Hindu nationalists, lol, Hindu nationalists are only the lower tier of their organization..higher tier are civilization nationalists and that's why they refer indian Muslims are Hindu and their higher leadership knows how to get things done the smart way. People who think they will do what TLP does in Pakistan, are fools of highest order.
Yes you are right. They coward fekus who fool their supporters.

Yes you are right. They coward fekus who fool their supporters.
Every political party does, they are just the best in it. I don't like how they do things, but I can see they work. That's why I also vote for BJP. :angel::angel:

That is the reason behind the making if Pakistan

Every political party does, they are just the best in it. I don't like how they do things, but I can see they work. That's why I also vote for BJP. :angel::angel:
What are the main parties in india other than congress and BJP
Is there is any Muslim political party also

Oh really?
Why didn't these Indian Muslims go to Pakistan after creating it?
They will create an other country like Pakistan in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom