What's new

Hindu sadhu shows Indian Muslims their aukaat. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every political party does, they are just the best in it. I don't like how they do things, but I can see they work. That's why I also vote for BJP. :angel::angel:
Good for you! Let BJP keep on appeasing Muslims. Let them keep on raising bogey of love jihad while their daughters become 4th wives of Muslim men

They will create an other country like Pakistan in india
Hehe. They don't have the courage to do that. Unlike you they know their real aukaat. Won't take even 1 year to turn 15 pc into 0 pc.

Ghazis like you from Pakistan and Bangladesh will have to invade India

What are the main parties in india other than congress and BJP
Is there is any Muslim political party also

They will create an other country like Pakistan in india
Many states have regional parties which can challenge BJP & Congress in state but no party on national scale. Congress is a Muslim party, if you meant political party which demands nizam e Mustafa then their is only AIMIM.

Hehe. They don't have the courage to do that. Unlike you they know their real aukaat. Won't take even 1 year to turn 15 pc into 0 pc.

Well we fked guys like you in 1947 and we will fk again also

hmmm...sounds familiar, where have I heard that...OH YEAH RIGHT, that's what y' all said 70 years ago but then here we are. ;)

and just so you know something about, Pakistanis, Bangaldeshis and Muslims in india...yeah we have no problem in invading you.

BAAP to BAAP hota hey.

Good for you! Let BJP keep on appeasing Muslims. Let them keep on raising bogey of love jihad while their daughters become 4th wives of Muslim men
Lol you yourself fell for the 4 wife of Muslims and 30 kids nonsense which BJP propagate..how many Muslims have you seen with 4 wives and dozens of kids? I ahvenha seen one . Not denying they doesn't exist but are almost negligible. So much for a guy who oppose BJP.

Lol you yourself fell for the 4 wife of Muslims and 30 kids nonsense which BJP propagate..how many Muslims have you seen with 4 wives and dozens of kids? I ahvenha seen one . Not denying they doesn't exist but are almost negligible. So much for a guy who oppose BJP.
You sanghi rat. I have seen many muslims having 4 wives and 10 plus children. Just visit a muslim locality.

Hinduwadi leaders daughters have become rakhels of Muslim. Ask SUSUswamy.

You don't have the courage to make Muslim Indians pay for their sins. So you use hindutva as mere poll gimmick. While letting Muslims destroy India.

hmmm...sounds familiar, where have I heard that...OH YEAH RIGHT, that's what y' all said 70 years ago but then here we are. ;)

and just so you know something about, Pakistanis, Bangaldeshis and Muslims in india...yeah we have no problem in invading you.

BAAP to BAAP hota hey.
I know right. You have been talking about ghazwa e hind for hundreds of years. Just do it already my brave Muslim warrior. Hehe.

I wish you really do it. Or the sanghi cowards will never fulfill their promise.

Go
You sanghi rat. I have seen many muslims having 4 wives and 10 plus children. Just visit a muslim locality.

You don't have the courage to make Muslim Indians pay for their sins. So you use hindutva as mere poll gimmick. While letting Muslims destroy India.

I know right. You have been talking about ghazwa e hind for hundreds of years. Just do it already my brave Muslim warrior. Hehe.

I wish you really do it. Or the sanghi cowards will never fulfill their promise.
Good night bro,nice try.

At the time and moment of our choosing. When it happens, you wouldn't know what hit you so stay tuned.

I'll keep ya posted! ;)

Run away little brahmin sanghi, the muslims are coming. Your RSS/BJP fekus will not be able to save you. Ask them Kashmiri pundits, Sanghi cuckoo
You should stop trying, seriously.

I know I hurt your feelings. But you sanghis need to smell the tea.

Ya right.

But when? Hehe
here's a hint...as soon as your uncle sam is booted out of afghanistan, the games shall begin. ;)

the bootin' out of uncle sam aint that far away now is it? 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom