What's new

Hindu Resurgence and the revival of Sati

Status
Not open for further replies.
exposing the evil customs/beliefs (e.g caste system, sati, human sacrifice etc) of a particular religion isn't delusional but enlightenment - mankind need to be freed from such ignorance and evil - ,

oh .... such a charity you are doing here teaching how to be a good slave to desert dwellers, don't try to teach to a progressive and evolving civilization. You can keep it to yourself and be proud of it we don't need that.

It looks like a monkey is jumping up and down infront of the the Mighty Hanuman.
Hanuman-311x400.jpg

Last edited:
In no Hindu scripture or vedas there is remotest of hint for for an evil like sati

why do we make such threads here to incite trolling or instigating others to make such threads bringing other religions unnecessarily ?

This practice no longer exists. It is like discussing the burning of witches in Europe or serfdom in Russia or the slave trade in America. It has only historical significance and a nice forum to do a little trolling. . Surprised this thread isn't closed, Maybe someone should start a thread on the merits of foot binding in China...which is a similar cruel practice against women.

oh .... such a charity you are doing here teaching how to be a good slave to desert dwellers, don't try to teach to a progressive and evolving civilization. You can keep it to yourself and be proud of it we don't need that.

It looks like a monkey is jumping up and down infront of the the Mighty Hanuman.

hanuman_by_kometani.jpg

The concept of slaves i.e dasa (and temple deva dasi - prostitutes) is prevalent in Hindu religion, till the advent of the British who out lawed it - its you here who is jumping up and down like the monkey whose tail was on fire

The post was made as enlightenment to those which were unaware of facts,and as long as discussion will remain civilized, there is no need for any unnecessary locking.

Regards
how about you fix the doctored title maybe ?

Revival.
No way...

Its dead like Child marriage and other inhuman practices.

Whats wrong with you fcuktard??? Fell on your head this morning??

Which veda is it written??? @ganesh623 @Mike_Brando @GURU DUTT @scorpionx

Seems eating rats and monkeys have taken toll on your brain!!! :lol:
He is a fcuking idiot and hence has resorted to all these rantings without any credible evidence!!The caste that has been mentioned in the Rig Vedas were interchangeable.There is a famous verse in Rig Veda related to this interchangeability of castes which says that"I am a poet,my father is a physician and my mother is a grinder of corn".So you can clearly see that castes were clearly based on professions at that time.For further information please go through the link below:coffee:.
Caste System in Hinduism
by Dr. R. K. Lahri

Can't hindutva turds simply consider a beef kebab as sati being performed..... After all they think a cow is their mother.... If mother then presumably also a wife at some point .... Can't they just assume that the cows husband has died ..... After all apprantly eating bull is fine ....and cow is perfectly happy to be cooked over fire similar to her husband
Listen Lungi,i can say a lot of things about your religion too which will definitely make you uncomfortable.So if you want me to show respect to your religion then you should do the same to mine.

It is religiuos.. The concept of sati is connected with burning when Sati, the wife of Lord Shiva burnt herself in the Yagya fire at her parents house.
It is not religious by any means.If you don't have any idea about the Sanatan Dharma then it's better to keep your mouth shut:coffee:!!

The concept of slaves i.e dasa (and temple deva dasi - prostitutes) is prevalent in Hindu religion, till the advent of the British who out lawed it - its you here who is jumping up and down like the monkey whose tail was on fire
YOu can shove all that ideas of yours into the place of your body where the sun doesn't shine and be happy about it.Don't open your dirty,filthy and mlechcha mouth regarding matters of Sanatan Dharma simply because you aren't qualified enough to comment on our religion:coffee:!!

The post was made as enlightenment to those which were unaware of facts,and as long as discussion will remain civilized, there is no need for any unnecessary locking.

Regards

There are facts and counter facts!! But please stop feeding the trolls... you very well know what was meant by OP.... i hope you dnt want other hot head posters to post similar mediaval practises in islam...
Such religious discussions are not allowed on PDF as many previous threads had been closed in past....

Hindus not only cows other animals e.g monkeys, elephants, pigs, crows, rats etc are sacred and shouldn't be killed or eaten
@Slav Defence ..sir... you very well can see where the discussion is going towards...

He is a fcuking idiot and hence has resorted to all these rantings without any credible evidence!!The caste that has been mentioned in the Rig Vedas were interchangeable.There is a famous verse in Rig Veda related to this interchangeability of castes which says that"I am a poet,my father is a physician and my mother is a grinder of corn".So you can clearly see that castes were clearly based on professions at that time.For further information please go through the link below:coffee:.
Caste System in Hinduism
by Dr. R. K. Lahri

The caste system is mentioned in the Pursha Sukta, hymn 10.90 of the Rigveda, and whether caste is interchangeable is questionable and subject to much debate ?

Verse 13

brAhmaNo asya mukhamAseet | bAhoo rAjanya: krta: |
ooru tadasya yad vaishya | padbhyAm shoodro ajAyata || 12 ||

• (asya) His (mukham) mouth (Aseet) became (brAhmaNa:)
    the Brahmin, (bAhoo) his arms (krta:) were made (rAjanya:)
    Kings. (yad) what were(asya ooru) his thighs, (tad) they were
    made into (vaishya:) the merchants, (padbhyAm) and from his feet
    (shoodro) were the servants (ajAyata) born.

translation

• From his mouth came forth
    The men of learning - brahmins
    And of his arms
    Were warriors made
    From his thighs came
    The trading people
    And his feet gave
    Birth to servants (sudra)..

YOu can shove all that ideas of yours into the place of your body where the sun doesn't shine and be happy about it.Don't open your dirty,filthy and mlechcha mouth regarding matters of Sanatan Dharma simply because you aren't qualified enough to comment on our religion:coffee:!!

"Devadasi literally means God’s (Dev) female servant (Dasi), where according to the ancient Indian practice, young pre-pubertal girls are ‘married off’, ‘given away’ in matrimony to God or Local religious deity of the temple. She serves or rather sexually satisfies the priests and inmates of the temple, and the Zamindars (local land lords) and other men of money and power, in the village or town.

This practice has been prevalent in India since times immemorial. Although the Government put a ban on it once in the year 1982 under the Prohibition to Dedication Act and again in 2004 when the Government of Maharashtra passed a Anti-Devadasi bill, it is still flourishing in parts of Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.

Devadasi- Prostitution With A Religious Sanction

Last edited:
@indianBong

I don't see any reason why can't we have a rational discussion on the current subject given tarka been an ancient legacy of Hindu philosophical tradition. I quite in agreement with Slav that fact finding missions don't necessarily will lead to ugly recriminations if the participants behave properly.

Slav came with a human right commission report; why not refute it with appropriate answers and expose the falsity of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom