What's new

Hindu Resurgence and the revival of Sati

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Irfan Baloch sahab....plz lock the thread
Religious discussions are not allowed i guess

1-Both of these reports are inauthentic.

The sanad for the first one is:

حَدَّثَنَا هَاشِمُ بْنُ الْقَاسِمِ، حَدَّثَنَا حَرِيزٌ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ ابْنِ أَبِي عَوْفٍ الْجُرَشِيِّ، عَنْ مُعَاوِيَةَ، قَالَ: رَأَيْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ

Abdul Rahman bin Abi Awf is unknown [said by Abul Hasan al-Qatan al-Fasi] and wasn't known to be a narrator of hadith.

The second narrations sanad is:

حَدَّثَنَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ الْمُنْذِرِ قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنِي ابْنُ أَبِي فُدَيْكٍ قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنِي هِشَامُ بْنُ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ نُعَيْمِ بْنِ الْمُجْمِرِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ

Hisham bin Saed is weak as was said by Yahya bin Maen, and weakened by an-Nasai.

Hence, both reports has problems.

2-The post was intended as offence and abuse.

3-The poster had failed miserably to respond properly to human rights report which was provided with authentic research and references.

4-Seeing up the orientation of thread and kind of language being used here,I realize that many of you are not sane enough to have discussions with civility.

5-Look at the words of this post and mine post as well.I could have responded you with counter attacks,showing you the concept of ''Daasis'', seeta scenario and could mudsling upon her character as well,I could have shown you the logic behind cow urine and what not and many more with proper references.I could show you further incidences

6- I could be responded with ''rejection'' claims to the post made by me above,but people are wild here.

regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom