What's new

Hindu Republic of India/hindustan ???

I just mentioned the definition of Hindu according to Hiduvata which is Hindu is someone who is the followers of dharmic faiths and India belong to Hindus while Indian Muslims are those who adopted the beliefs of invaders and oppressor so they are outsiders because their beliefs have non Indian origin ..sach bola yea jhoot? :)
Even pakistani muslims are the same who converted you forget this part. AND NO according Vedenta Hindutva which is a orginal hindutva says The person who follow god and pray to him according to his own individual way is a HINDU. According to vedenda even you are a Muhammadian hindu to Vedas. Well the Freedom of choice of self god or An atheistic approach is a Essense of Hindutva.Complicated divesity of hindutva Isn't it:p:p

Jhoot. Hindutva does not say that Indian muslims are outsiders or any less Indian. In fact, many hindutva people say that even muslims and christians in India are hindus in a way. Anyway it is irrelevant, because India is a secular country where everybody is as Indian as the other, irrespective of their faith.
I have heard this from many hinduvata here ..:D

How Indian Muslims are Hindus for Hinduvata? and then Pakistani Muslim are hindus also ? if not why? I guess they consider them hindus because they think they should get back to religion of their forefathers because they were converted forcibly ..where is Bronxual aunty ?

Yeah, sure man:
zkinpu.jpg
2001 was the last one and never did again?

what if NAMO one day declare that india is now officially Hindu Republic of India/hindustan ??? what will u do ? (after 2016)
!

You have a very fertile mind. You should consider writing fiction.

How Indian Muslims are Hindus for Hinduvata? and then Pakistani Muslim are hindus also ? if not why? I guess they consider them hindus because they think they should get back to religion of their forefathers because they were converted forcibly ..where is Bronxual aunty ?

2011 was the last time but it hasn't really changed much, do you want me to get that one?

No Read my previous post

Even pakistani muslims are the same who converted you forget this part. AND NO according Vedenta Hindutva which is a orginal hindutva says The person who follow god and pray to him according to his own individual way is a HINDU. According to vedenda even you are a Muhammadian hindu to Vedas. Well the Freedom of choice of self god or An atheistic approach is a Essense of Hindutva.Complicated divesity of hindutva Isn't it:p:p
Then i mean no need to change name because you are hindu no matter what religion you follow so this topic is nonsense and you can be hindu and secular same time. You can be hindu and christian/atheist/agnostic/Muslim at same time

Then i mean no need to change name because you are hindu no matter what religion you follow so this topic is nonsense and you can be hindu and secular same time. You can be hindu and christian/atheist/agnostic/Muslim at same time
According to some hindu schools of thought, yes.

2011 was the last time but it hasn't really changed much, do you want me to get that one?
no, its ok ..but i guess for everybody definition of hindu would be differnet ..some call themselves Hindus even when they are atheist or agnostic in their beliefs

no, its ok ..but i guess for everybody definition of hindu would be differnet ..some call themselves Hindus even when they are atheist or agnostic in their beliefs
My personal belief is that a Hindu has to believe in some form of God, I don't really believe a Hindu can be atheist.
That would become more Buddhism then Hinduism.

According to some hindu schools of thought, yes.
Then its same universal brotherhood ..i mean all mankind came from adam and eve and then get evolve into different nations, beliefs and races ..Its confusing as well because how can you be Hindu when you dont practice or take opart in hindu rituals/customs or traditions and dont consider bagvad geeta as holy ?

My personal belief is that a Hindu has to believe in some form of God, I don't really believe a Hindu can be atheist.
That would become more Buddhism then Hinduism.
no actually i was talking about those 80% who call themselves Hindus. I bet vast majority of them would be atheist or agnostic who associate themselves with Hindu religion for cultural reason :)

That is 2001 census surely things are different now so I think 180m is more accurate.
Yeah it is but there's a lot of conspiracy theories that the "Congress government is showing a smaller population of Muslims and that it's actually 24%". :lol:

Well yes You follow Islam Its your way of praying to god and its your Freedom to do so and I pray some what different it my way of following God.this is a Essense of Real hindutva Prescribed in vedenta

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom