What's new

Hindu Mythology cartoons maybe banned in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
and Janajee wants to get things from internet..what happens when an innocent kid innocently clicks certain links in TOI :lol:

Oye peace skeleton put your chishmish and read i was talking about adults not kids. And adults i am sure must be clicking ToI links more often than you can guess lolzzz

I think its not even available for tourist and you are talking about Muslims

I had some really good beef in Delhi last time I went. Difficult to come by at short notice but it's available.

Nonetheless, it is wrong of India to be secular and have such tight controls on cow slaughterhouses.

Somebody said in one such discussion that in Pakistan can preach their religion and Christian missionaries do the same in Pakistan and now ban on Cartoons..:hitwall::hitwall:

First of all These cartoons don't preach Hinduism but they teach morals and if you dont want to watch it then switch off your TV. Same Bigots who arer supporting this always shows their concern for Indian minorities... Bl00dy Hypocrites..

By the way your Adnan Sami has sung song in Hanuman 2.. Please call him Shirk and generate a Fatwa against him..

Truth or its falls its another matter i am simply questioning the wisdom of preaching religion to kids through cartoons and at the same time denying that you are preaching religion.

I have seen all these programs from my childhood but I still not believe in religion or god so how can you say that these cartoons are teaching Hinduism or do you have any kind of survey or report which proves that people who have watched it in their childhood are still believing in those mythological stories.

Ignoring your long sermon , just tell me India is not a theological state as per your claim then why YOU Needed to come up with idea of Hindu cartoons depicting hindu gods???????

Tell me one fine reason why you needed to teach your kids about hinduism through cartoons ??if its not about preserving your hindu culture ?

One of the *hits wall* kind of post. How animations made by private channels for public consumption based on mythologies made India a theological state? Beats me.

Truth or its falls its another matter i am simply questioning the wisdom of preaching religion to kids through cartoons and at the same time denying that you are preaching religion.

Janajee its not religious preaching..its just a commercial venture, even thr r Hanumangames in Sony Playstations (PS2)and U will even find "TVserial "Jai Hanuman"

jai_hanuman_1.jpg

produced by Sanjay khan, an INDIAN muslim,nobody criticized him being pro hindu ,because we all know its a commercial serial and was very popular..

Hindus have a right to think how can a man have an elephant's head?is that logically possible?
And what you are querying for is Argument out of Ignorance ; called as argumentum ad ignorantiam or to paraphrase it, A phenomenon X has never been proven therefore X is/(must be) false. As the famous saying goes
Absence of evidence is not Evidence of absence.
What Logic you have seen to come to that conclusion ? Have you seen an immortal man ? Have you seen a Demi-god ? Or have you seen God ? All you (and i) have are faiths/beliefs in an almighty form or God. Your Faith tells you that God has No Form or Shape or Definite Presence. Our faith tells us that God exists as Trees, Rocks, Nature, Animals, the Five Elements and something without a start or an end. So, we also worship plularity in addition to the knowledge that all these are but forms of a Single, Mystical, Divine Being. How do we know that he exists amongst us ? By seeing the everyday miracles that we see, from an Embryo being fertilized to him being transformed into a Human. Can you explain how All the Many Vigintillion Cells in your Body work in unison for your Well-being ? How does a Cell in your liver have a task which is performed independently by a cell in your Olfactory system ?

That my friend is the miracle ; To understand and comprehend that would be to comprehend mortality which unfortunately we have not yet reached to. Hence, Since we cannot comprehend the mortality of Man, how can we question the Immortality of a God with all the nuances of the God being revived with an Elephant-head ?

Hence, First and foremost build up a credible Inference process for defying Logic. Then we can have an Argument of whom to worship and whom not to.

Preaching? how about making kids to be of one religion because they are born to parents of that religion. As kids they should see all religions good and bad and be able to choose.

Personally speaking, I watched a lot of cartoons and films about other religions in my childhood, they didn't influence me to change or question my religion.

Rather, they were useful in helping me to learn more about the religion of others and to appreciate them. All religion in their core have the same message that is universally relevant.

Knowing others beliefs only makes you more tolerant, respectful and knowledgeable. If you know a Pakistani who belongs to another religion, wishing or greeting them in their own religious way would surely make their day. Celebrating important festive season or days of other religion is a good thing in my opinion and should be encouraged, makes for a much better society.

I had some really good beef in Delhi last time I went. Difficult to come by at short notice but it's available.

Nonetheless, it is wrong of India to be secular and have such tight controls on cow slaughterhouses.

In delhi there are very few restaurant serving beef or pork ..this is due to lack of demand plus govt does not want to enrage any single religious sect by giving into an unpopular demand.

I used to watch a serial on Jesus Christ in my childhood. It didnt have any such effects as would be called unhealthy. It was really nice to see that serial. Thankfully it didnt get blocked. I only learned good morals from the show even though contrary to cartoons which are for entertainment, that particular program was purely on Christian beliefs and mythology. It didnt have any effect on my religious identity or on my faith.

Tell me one fine reason why you needed to teach your kids about hinduism through cartoons ??if its not about preserving your hindu culture ?

Aren't kids in Pakistan taught about Islam through books etc..?

Personally speaking, I watched a lot of cartoons and films about other religions in my childhood, they didn't influence me to change or question my religion.

Rather, they were useful to me in learning more about the religion of others and to appreciate them. All religion in their core have the same message that is universally relevant.

Knowing of others beliefs only makes you more tolerant, respectful and knowledgeable. If you know a Pakistani who belongs to another religion, wishing or greeting them in their own religious way would surely make their day. Celebrating important festive season or days of other religion is a good thing in my opinion and should be encouraged, makes for a better society.

Superb Post.. Same is with me.. I read a lot of other religion and listen atheists as well they gave me an understanding about the best things in other's religion and thinking. This makes me more adaptive and open minded about other's culture, religion and beliefs. Those who want to close their eyes and say Nopes others are wrong then This is nothing but BS.

Sir,pls make it a point to come to Kerala, u can have beef at almost all the markets maybe u won't get it in some vegetable markets to pls hindu sensitivities and Pork is only available in places whr thr r X'tans, but u will get in many super markets.beef being cheap is widely consumed in Kerala.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom