What's new

Hindu Mythology cartoons maybe banned in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems showing hindu gods in cartoons and defending it by you guys here is the most pressing issue for you as well.

Anyway life has become so easy without those sounds of puja and fake shining dham dhum after ban on Indian channels here.

I am all for banning these hindu mythology cartoons and replacing these with science based constructive cartoons for learning and for entertaining we are better with Tom and Jerry.:

As if Indian Govt. is running Pakistan... Hey...relax.. nobody is forcing Hinduism or Hindu God down your throat. Your are free to switch channels. :smitten: Fail to understand why some people are so much in love with Hindus!!!:

You are right we are to be blamed to allow religously motivated cartoons from India to be watched by our small kids. We should have banned them. After all i do not see anything positive thing our kids gonna get from what ramyana narrates neither i see anything positive our kids going to learn by watching what hunuman as god.

NO we dont and it shows we ban only when its needed to be banned.

There is a BIG difference between Teenagers and small kids. isnt it ?

Dont the TV sets come up with this fancy thing anymore???

R278-IR-REMOTE.jpg

3. These 150 million Muslims in India are already living under live hinduism. Their practices are already corrupted cartoons or no cartoons that doesnt matter.
]

That is really cheap comment to make your point. So by your definatiom muslim is corrupt if he shows tolerance to other religions in order to live normal life as a minority even somehow little bit it goes against your own beliefs. Then for becoming non corrupt muslim he have to live in country where only Islam is the religion. How is that possible for every muslim in the world?
Now dont use double standard for muslims in Usa, suppose they show tolerance to their culture and religion in order to acimilate in that place is they also called corrupt? Or economic advantages are too good to neglect such facts. Without juming into conclusion by your statement but I think some muslims feels they being separated from mainstream society due to this mentality.
Your defination of non corrupt muslim can be true if there is only one religion in the world which is of course not possible.
I would like to point out that muslims in India are also very religious and they maintained their distinct culture which is very commandable . By no means they are corrupt and religion is personal thing between god and follower.
I hope everybody doesn't think like you.Islam is such a great religion which advocates for equality in all followers so I dont think anybody have moral write to label 150 million muslims in India as a corrupt.
I think every religion need to remain tolerent towards other religions if that community want to do progress in todays world. Life of minority anywhere in the world is not like they can dictate their beliefs on others. So you have to be flexible if you wanna survive.

Ignoring your long sermon , just tell me India is not a theological state as per your claim then why YOU Needed to come up with idea of Hindu cartoons depicting hindu gods???????

Tell me one fine reason why you needed to teach your kids about hinduism through cartoons ??if its not about preserving your hindu culture ?

Hahahaha classic reply from our dear journo....when faced with a logical argument, throw out another even more illogical argument.

Of course we need to educate our kids about Hindu mythology. (Please note here that there's a difference between Dogma and Mythology). These are stories, slightly fictionalized, that tell of tales of good over evil-something like Grimm's fairy tales. They teach kids about morals and mythology (a huge part of Hinduism) of their culture. Muslims, Christians and Sikhs do the same, as they should.

My point is that kids must be exposed to all kinds of stories and viewpoints-not just one. It makes them more tolerant and better citizens of this world.

But then again, Tolerance is not really one of Pakistan's virtues, is it?

BENNY is right, dont mix religion with science, you cant prove religion with science. religion is religion and someone believes in it.

:agree::agree: and thats why i am questioning the existence of hindu cartoons based on hindu teachings?

Do you see these religious based cartoons as entertainment or learning constructive ?

arent here parents and religious texts and places to teach you religion why to mix religion with entertainment

:agree::agree: and thats why i am questioning the existence of hindu cartoons based on hindu teachings?

Do you see these religious based cartoons as entertainment or learning constructive ?

arent here parents and religious texts and places to teach you religion why to mix religion with entertainment

If pakistan want to ban these types of cartoons then it is in their rights and nobody can criticize them. if indians want to mix religion with entartainment to make religion more appealing to the kids then that is their right and nobody should question their action. My point was in a different direction, you cant use science to prove religion, it is not possible in many many cases.

only in hinduism there is a man with an elephant head. whoever heard of a man having an elephant head? modern medicine? science?

lots of karishma claimed by hinduism. but this is an obvious blatant unignorable fact.

how can a man have an elephant's head? is that medically possible? in circa 10,000 bc.

how come if he as a god, he couldn't even find a human head for his son? what kind of a god can't even find a human head for his son?

please explain.

bigotry.gif

A religious BIGOThere!!

Last edited:
So you think if God exist, he is not powerful enough to do miracles like this??!!

Why would god care if thats elephants head or human head, after all, all are his creations !

Hinduism is more complex than this, you would have to study it a lot to understand question like this.

what they show or watch on TV is their personal concern,being a X'tain am being invited for Eid feast most probably on Sunday,so also my hindu friends will also be invited,and being grown up watching cartoons all the life it really helps being an INDIAN, whatever be the festival everyone invited,whether is Hindu,Muslim 0r Xtain,u 've to be blessed to be born an INDIAN to watch & eat whatever one likes.Eid Mubarack to all my friends here!!

saying that hinduism is complex does not answer the original question. in fact its not an answer at all.

You cannot get the answer without knowing the background. As for as I know, Shiva is not the ultimate entity (God) in Hindu mythology. God is called parambrahma if I am correct. I am not a Hindu, so I would leave this discussion, as I don't know much myself.
All I can say, why you emphasize on human head, why would god differentiate between its creation. There is no reason for him not to do as he pleases !!

@ topic: West has heroes like superman/batman etc, of which cartoons can be made. Islam prohibits such things. While there is no restriction in Hinduism. So they can create cartoons on well known mythological characters. And its completely for entertainment, because no child would be drawn towards religion by a mere cartoon.

Last edited:
bigotry.gif

A religious BIGOThere!!

I am just asking for an explanation.

not religious bigotry.

please explain why he couldn't find a human head for his son when he was looking everywhere for a human head? if he was a real god why couldn't he find a head? is it medically possible for a man to have an elephant head?

what they show or watch on TV is their personal concern,being a X'tain am being invited for Eid feast most probably on Sunday,so also my hindu friends will also be invited,and being grown up watching cartoons all the life it really helps being an INDIAN, whatever be the festival everyone invited,whether is Hindu,Muslim 0r Xtain,u 've to be blessed to be born an INDIAN to watch & eat whatever one likes.Eid Mubarack to all my friends here!!

Most of them don't get it, dude. You have to be exposed to it and survive it, it only makes you more secure. I'm looking forward to the Eid feast too,,,Biryani and Haleem!!!!!!

Jana, India is a democracy,where people can make the kind of programming they want,and it is mostly dictated by what sells.In the case of India,we are not in the know of any other mythology except our own,hence we use the same.It may be alien for pakistanis,but this is stuff we grew up on,and stuff that generations of Indians will grow up watching.This is our way of life and our culture and creative people will find ways to make this more appealing to kids.
And there is no conscious need to teach anybody about Hinduism.Do you need to be taught islam,if you are born in a Muslim family?
As far as preserving hindu culture goes,it preserves itself quite well.
Ignoring your long sermon , just tell me India is not a theological state as per your claim then why YOU Needed to come up with idea of Hindu cartoons depicting hindu gods???????

Tell me one fine reason why you needed to teach your kids about hinduism through cartoons ??if its not about preserving your hindu culture ?

Were the movies like The Davinci Code, Ten commandments, Angels and Demons, BenHur , Passion Of christ, etc etc banned there.. or is it just a Hindu thing we are seeing..:what: :what:

i dont understand this Western/christian/sri lankan tamil/hindu obsession with Eid.

Islam is not just about eids. it is so much more than that. there's fasting and hajj and zakat and salat.

u never hear any non-muslim wishing ramazan mubarak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom