What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yadavs and Muslim vote bank is more than enough to put Namazwadi party to the power.

ht tp:/ /w ww.tehelka.com/politics-behind-the-muzzafarnagar-riots/

Meerut is very close from Muzzafarnagar, there are speculation that riots can spread to those areas.

Arent there any local warlords who can counter this azam khan? It's jatt warriors we are talking about right?

LOL..... this is not a movie.

There are no 'warlords'....only a bunch of farmers and their families trying to make a living. Jatt or No Jatt, warrior or no warrior........an AK 47 will kill you, just as fast, just as sure.

Hell they are killing Armed Army jawans out there :disagree:......what hope do these Jats have ? ...........its going to be a massacre. :tdown:

Lets hope it ends soon...

I would say that let the fires grow bigger.

If this ends now,it would be just another riot in a state ruled by maulana mulayam thus benefiting him politically .

If it grows to the proportion of local civil war, it would blow up in his face.

There are no 'warlords'....only a bunch of farmers and their families trying to make a living. Jatt or No Jatt, warrior or no warrior........an AK 47 will kill you, just as fast, just as sure.

Hell they are killing Armed Army jawans out there :disagree:......what hope do these Jats have ? ...........its going to be a massacre. :tdown:

Exactly

Riot has spread to Bhagpat, one killed two injured.I am noida but wana get involved in action.

Arent there any local warlords who can counter this azam khan? It's jatt warriors we are talking about right?

There are some.

I am from the same area and nearly every house has country made arms but country made guns are no match for factory made weapons.

ht tp:/ /w ww.tehelka.com/politics-behind-the-muzzafarnagar-riots/

Meerut is very close from Muzzafarnagar, there are speculation that riots can spread to those areas.

Muslims will have a upper hand even in Meerut. I can tell you from my personal experience that muslims in these areas, Meerut, Murad Nagar, Muzzafarnagar are very strong and united. The top history-sheeters and gangsters in these areas are all Muslims. Muslims have full badmashi in the Meerut university. Hindus cant defend themselves unless all castes unite, which is not very likely to happen.

@SunnySingh@

Edit your post sir... no need to write that.. Just do it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pak supplied AK 47 is being distributed in rural areas. Do you really expect hindu casualties to be low ? :disagree:..........its going to be a massacre out there.

Think of Ajmal kasab in Mumbai with 1 AK 47.
getting mixed responses man, its all very confusing.

Muslims will have a upper hand even in Meerut. I can tell you from my personal experience that muslims in these areas, Meerut, Murad Nagar, Muzzafarnagar are very strong and united. The top history-sheeters and gangsters in these areas are all Muslims. Muslims have full badmashi in the Meerut university. Hindus cant defend themselves unless all castes unite, which is not very likely to happen.

All the castes will unite if this continues.. We have seen Dalits fighting alongside us Brahmins in Bihar.. A riot brings every Hindu under one roof..

Not only in muzaffarabad but it's a general phenomenon that when a group is having a hold on a particular area, there will obviously be an opposing faction. Farmers or barbers...an AK 47 will kill you, just as fast, just as sure. Just arm them fire the **** out of the anti national bastards.

I would say that let the fires grow bigger.

If this ends now,it would be just another riot in a state ruled by maulana mulayam thus benefiting him politically .

If it grows to the proportion of local civil war, it would blow up in his face.

Bhai saab, if it grows then they will need reinforcements.. You are in Delhi.. do something ;)

All the castes will unite if this continues.. We have seen Dalits fighting alongside us Brahmins in Bihar.. A riot brings every Hindu under one roof..
There are several dalit villages in those areas, and the dalit youth there is very strong and brave. If Jats and Dalits unite they can easily overpower them. But dont think thats gonna happen. Jats voted for Mulayam Singh only out of their sheer hatred against Mayawati being a dalit.

Whatever it might be country made or factory made...that in my opinion, should be able to defend. Always move in groups, carry enough ammo, stay safe and happy hunting. :)

Easy said than done. A normal man would **** in his pants seeing a blood thirsty mob of hundreds of men ready to lynch him piece by piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom