What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has barred the electronic media from giving any reports.

What else can be expected... Afterall this is not happening in a BJP ruled state.. Congress knows that if they ask tough questions from the SP, they will have no chance of coming back to Power in 2014.. So the media has been instructed to be silent..

Yup quite a few are missing, but the retaliation was disproportionate in the rural areas. people in various villages fled leaving everything behind and those who got caught weren't spared. And no this not going to end, revenge would be for a long period and cold as fcuk.

Lets hope it ends soon...

there is strict instruction from NBSA so media will not publish visuals or photos (and updates on current situation)

Of course .......People must be protected from the truth at all times......that is also the secular way.............are we the same people criticizing China for controlling their Press ? :lol:

Citizens are foolish beings who must be controlled by controlling the information they can get. They just need to vote every 5 years and let go back to sleep. The Congress has finally provided freedom to India.

The indian minorities should unite against the fascism of the indian state, this Jatt is with them - you have to fight for your right to paaarrrrttttyyyy. :)

there is strict instruction from NBSA so media will not publish visuals or photos (and updates on current situation)
People on the ground are telling that jats are strong in the rural area, but hindu causalities are also there.

Nah ... turn on any news channel there's hardly any mention of it.
No...what I wanted to say is that the bold part which i have quoted from your post will by cherry picked by our paid media and portray muslims as victims. :pissed:

People on the ground are telling that jats are strong in the rural area, but hindu causalities are also there.

Dont know were you got this from dude. Becoz according to my sources its the hindus which are majorly being killed there. Reason being lack of weapons. Hindus dont seem to have as sophisticated weapons as muslims are reported to have there. Its reported that Ajam Khan distributed weapons to his men some time back.

These Jats are the one who voted this Nawazwadi party to the power, now they must be repenting it.

Heard of Azam khan goons distributed arms.

Yadavs and Muslim vote bank is more than enough to put Namazwadi party to the power.

Seriously dude. Weren't you aware of that. The bill states in case of a riot that majority(hindus) will automatically be considered guilty and aggressors and they will have to prove their innocence.
No bro, I was not aware. What does majority stand for? "Majority" community or "majority" people in that context. Then again, What if there is a clash between muslims and christians? Any idea?

Pak supplied AK 47 is being distributed in rural areas. Do you really expect hindu casualties to be low ? :disagree:..........its going to be a massacre out there.

Think of Ajmal kasab in Mumbai with 1 AK 47.

Dont know were you got this from dude. Becoz according to my sources its the hindus which are majorly being killed there. Reason being lack of weapons. Hindus dont seem to have as sophisticated weapons as muslims are reported to have there. Its reported that Ajam Khan distributed weapons to his men some time back.
Well have few friends from that area, who told me about this, although Azam Khan's angle is also true. Muslims's are killing hindus in villages where they are in majority and hindus are killing in their area.

Pak supplied AK 47 is being distributed in rural areas. Do you really expect hindu casualties to be low ? :disagree:..........its going to be a massacre out there.

Think of Ajmal kasab in Mumbai with 1 AK 47.
Arent there any local warlords who can counter this azam khan? It's jatt warriors we are talking about right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom