What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haan khud ka samjh ke kha jao. Typical yadav. :lol:

How did Yadav get reservation ? ..... as per varna they come under 'Vaisyas"

Thakur also come under 'Vaisyas' , so how come one got reservation and the other dint ?

Apni Bahin aur Beti Musalmano(Mughalon) ko deen ... aur hume mixed bolte ho ... :lol:

1 di wo bhi akbar baadshah ko jo rani bani aur baad mai yadavon se hazaaron cheen li apne sainikon ke liye on temporary basis :lol:

There is a traditional enemity between Yadavs and Gujjars. Now I understood why gujjars hate yadavs. Ye sale kisi ke nahi sakte.

How did Yadav get reservation ? ..... as per varna they come under 'Vaisyas"

Thakur also come under 'Vaisyas' , so how come one got reservation and the other dint ?

Thakur comes under Rajput clan -- Surya vansh, Chandra vansh and agni kul. Thakur is generic term. There are 36 rajput clans in 3 vansh. I am Tomar who belongs to chandra vansh -- A descendant of Arjun (Mahabharat).

yadav comes under ahir.

Apni Bahin aur Beti Musalmano(Mughalon) ko deen ... aur hume mixed bolte ho ... :lol:

400 sal pehle ki kya bat karta hai yadav desh drohi. aaj ki bat kar na. aaj to tum he apni ijjat lutwa rahe ho.

1 di wo bhi akbar baadshah ko jo rani bani aur baad mai yadavon se hazaaron cheen li apne sainikon ke liye on temporary basis :lol:

Quite it! Both of you, @Jarha.

Take a hold of yourselves, do not forget where you are either.

Addendum:- @metro you too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my surname on all my certificates- "Aniket", try attributing a caste to that.

It was so ingrained into that poor fellow that for him the words "caste" and "surname" were inter-changeable even in common parlance.

Btw why are people talking of castes? Follow Digvijay Singh's method, preponderance of probability- who is set to gain anything if SP fails at its protection of the minorities mandate? Towards whom will the minority votes then gravitate? In fact SP is unlikely to have engineered this albeit their long standing policies have enabled it. The SP should have been careful about harping on and on about the third front, specially when the Center had informed them that their was a possibility of tensions arising in the state. :angel:

BHUMIHAR BRAHMIN

Btw why are people talking of castes? Follow Digvijay Singh's method, preponderance of probability- who is set to gain anything if SP fails at its protection of the minorities mandate? Towards whom will the minority votes then gravitate? In fact SP is unlikely to have engineered this albeit their long standing policies have enabled it. The SP should have been careful about harping on and on about the third front, specially when the Center had informed them that their was a possibility of tensions arising in the state. :angel:

There is no doubt the whole thing was orchestrated by SP to consolidate its Muslim Vote bank and to ensure that they do not drift away due to his govt. non performance issues.

BJP might stand to gain something from this, RLD and BSP stands to loose something. I don't think congress will matter in UP this time.

There is a traditional enemity between Yadavs and Gujjars. Now I understood why gujjars hate yadavs. Ye sale kisi ke nahi sakte.

Gujjars and jat are far far better than yadavs. Jats and gujjar are people with pride and self respect. yadavs dont have any.

Care to elaborate why there is enmity between Yadav and gujjar ? I have not heard of anything like that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom