What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are talking about deoband right,but if it is like Pakistan how did Gadkari stage a rally there :lol:

In Darul’s Deoband, BJP's Nitin Gadkari talks ‘harmony’, slams anti-Islam film - Indian Express

Indian Army officer says Jatt groups opened fire on Army yesterday as Army moved in to remove armed jatt men who moved into a mosque.

Wrong. :yay:

Your own people. Your call to find out if Muslims started it or Hindus started it.

Its funny that you are happy that Indian Muslims are lynched by Indian Hindus. whereas you are ignoring the fact that this is only going to harm your country NOT Islam.

Spring ,I am going to be frank .Your community has a real tendency to pick fights with everyone, that is why they are hunted down and put down like rabid dogs in other countries. The community in UP is lucky that India is not Myanmar or Russia.

Your own people. Your call to find out if Muslims started it or Hindus started it.

Its funny that you are happy that Indian Muslims are lynched by Indian Hindus. whereas you are ignoring the fact that this is only going to harm your country NOT Islam.

Don't put word in my mouth ??

I never said they are not our people , neither said I am happy at this news nor crticised islam .

Yes , It is going to harm our country but that does not mean I should not tell the truth .

Had that lynching not happened , there will not have been this thread .

Spring ,I am going to be frank .Your community has a real tendency to pick fights with everyone, that is why they are *************************other countries. The community in UP is lucky that India is not Myanmar or Russia.

That's a little offensive dude...kindly rephrase..

They can still bring peace by arresting the hoods who killed the two boys and hanging them, but they'll not do that...one particular community is the reason for violence and terrorism all over the world...look at whats happening in Philippines now.

Army was fired upon by a arms smuggling group to save their consignments from being seized.

Another chaddi fart just like the death of 2 soldiers.

LOL............ sure. Maybe it was accidental fire. ....... anything to cover up anti national traitors firing at army-men. Mulla fart.

BTW where is the link to this news ? .... don't tell me an jinn told you.

RSS chaddis claimed that 24 people were killed in canning riots too.:rofl:
BTW unofficial death toll in Gujarat riots is 2000+ will you believe that?

Mullas now claiming that official figure are sacrosanct :lol:.............do you admit the Gujarat figure is 1000 ? :azn:

They were beaten by 5-6 persons not some large mob kiddo.:)

:lol: ... sadly for you, I have posted official new agencies saying they were killed by a Muslim Mob, mulla nassaruddin.

You can sell your propaganda elsewhere.

BTs1BpDCEAAsnoN.jpg

Spring ,I am going to be frank .Your community has a real tendency to pick fights with everyone, that is why they are hunted down and put down like rabid dogs in other countries. The community in UP is lucky that India is not Myanmar or Russia.

:lol: so Indian Muslims are not your people.

anyway good luck I wish you thousands such riots yeh please get rid of these Indian Muslims ;)

Don't put word in my mouth ??

I never said they are not our people , neither said I am happy at this news nor crticised islam .

Yes , It is going to harm our country but that does not mean I should not tell the truth .

Had that lynching not happened , there will not have been this thread .

1. Sure you should have told the truth when it had started BUT you Indians selected to keep a mum till the riots caused more deaths.

2. Who killed those two boys???

Why for so many days Indian media closes its eyes??

A colleague of mine said that her family had to shift to Gurgaon for the time being. SP goons are charging 'protection money' from the Hindus. They say more than a 100 Hindus have been slaughtered in the villages. Media is not allowed into the interiors. Don't know what is being suppressed and why?

LOL............ sure. Maybe it was accidental fire. ....... anything to cover up anti national traitors firing at army-men. Mulla fart.
The real traitor is you as you falsely lied about the death of 2 army soldiers.

Mullas now claiming that official figure are sacrosanct :lol:.............do you admit the Gujarat figure is 1000 ? :azn:
LK advani himself admitted that unoffical death toll is higher.:yay:

:lol: ... sadly for you, I have posted official new agencies saying they were killed by a Muslim Mob, mulla nassaruddin.

You can sell your propaganda elsewhere.
Propaganda=Lying like a hairy egg about death of soldiers.

A colleague of mine said that her family had to shift to Gurgaon for the time being. SP goons are charging 'protection money' from the Hindus. They say more than a 100 Hindus have been slaughtered in the villages. Media is not allowed into the interiors. Don't know what is being suppressed and why?

another RSS chaddi lie just like the deaths of 24 people in bengal.

In this case at least they are behaving as if they are not our people.

"I wish you thousands such riots yeh please get rid of these Indian Muslims ;)"
Let's see.

anyway good luck I wish you thousands such riots yeh please get rid of these Indian Muslims ;)

1. Sure you should have told the truth when it had started BUT you Indians selected to keep a mum till the riots caused more deaths.

Media is paid to report such crimes. I have personally seen this back home. Even if they do report they don't film such actions. But when a Muslim is killed, lots of documentaries are made.

Just give authority to the sikhs and indian army.Then watch .Sikhs destroyed 500,000-800,000 muslims in West Punjab after they tried to storm the Golden Temple under the guidance of Muslim League and attacked refugee trains and murdered refugees when trains stopped in Sharifpura area and had murdered 80000-120,000 sikhs in Pakistan zones.

Learn to live and let live or your community will face real mass genocide in the future. Next time it will not be kid gloves that Russia used in Afghanistan .It will be WMD by Russia,USA,Israel type nations.

The real traitor is you as you falsely lied about the death of 2 army soldiers.

LK advani himself admitted that unoffical death toll is higher.:yay:

Propaganda=Lying like a hairy egg about death of soldiers.

another RSS chaddi lie just like the deaths of 24 people in bengal.

Thanks. I will take that as a compliment. I have seen more riots than all your pop corn eating drawing room occupying intellectuals have seen on TV in your lifetime. Keep your fairytale stories in your stomach. Don't let them out. They smell. :pissed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom