What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone outside punjab calling himself jat is oxímoron lol i have seen so called jats of up & haryana

You prove your ignorance time and again and i am not complaining at all.

I am seriously not bothered to educate you again.

Introduction | Guru Nanak College

Thats a college in Chennai,South India.

His granddaughter was with me in school,so he is not a Jat now?

Haha lies by chaddis like @metro @Mritunjaya have been exposed:

They claimed:

1)2 Army soldiers have been killed in firing.
Truth: Army was fired at but no injuries.Army retaliated by firing in the air.

So you admit Army was fired upon by the muslims :azn:

2)AK-47's and SLR's found from houses.
Truth: Only pistols, revolvers and other country made arms were found acc. to none other than UP ADG arun kumar.

SP leader Ansar Ali of Muzaffarnagar arrested with 5 AK47 and 12 Hand grenades along with four Bangladeshis. 'secular' media has blacked out this news, bit its out there in twitter. :angel: ......This is a SP govt. so nobody really expect the police to arrest a SP MP or reveal more about his involvement. :lol:

3)Death toll is 250-400.
Truth: ADG told that death toll is 28 and whoever is spreading rumors about death toll will be punished.

That is the 'official' death toll..........clutching at straws ?

4) video showing attacks exposed as a video from pakistan.:rofl:

pity thy sanghis.

But there is no surprise as sanghis are no to fake just like there master who made a fake red fort.:lol:

Are you claiming the two Hindu boys were NOT beaten to death by the Muslim Mob ? :azn:

Looks like the mullas and madrassa graduates cannot desist from gloating over their escape from justice.

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't need to learn from anyone. They are a master of their own.

Meet the Internet Hindus

Nah !!! they have just started if your link is valid .

OTOH , internet muslims have been using fake pictures for propaganda purposes for a long time .

I remember seeing the picture of earth quake victim's in kashmir , oil tanker explosion in nigeria , etc used by them for inciting hatred and violence for a long time .

:lol: i asked lurker to unban you.
seriously man i love your posts.
you should be kind of think tank or some great historian or something :taz:

I am better off banned.

if possible ask them delete all my posts from ***.or atleast my name to be changed to disabled user or anything else but not mentioning my name

I am better off banned.

if possible ask them delete all my posts from ***.or atleast my name to be changed to disabled user or anything else but not mentioning my name

so you want me to ask them to do this?:omghaha:

Nah !!! they have just started if your link is valid .

OTOH , internet muslims have been using fake pictures for propaganda purposes for a long time .

I remember seeing the picture of earth quake victim's in kashmir , oil tanker explosion in nigeria , etc used by them for inciting hatred and violence for a long time .

OK fine internet Muslims used fake picture. So? Indian muslims didn't kill 200 hindus. Didn't kill Indian soldiers. time for internet hindus to stop spreading this sh!t.

OK fine internet Muslims used fake picture. So? Indian muslims didn't kill 200 hindus. Didn't kill Indian soldiers. time for internet hindus to stop spreading this sh!t.

Did I said otherwise ??

Every single one who are hell bent on spreading propaganda for inciting violence need to stop .

uff i'm glad i'm not indian :disagree:

We too are glad that you are not an Indian .... :lol:

Did I said otherwise ??

Every single one who are hell bent on spreading propaganda for inciting violence need to stop .

Good. Never expected this maturity from you but anyways. Good.

So you admit Army was fired upon by the muslims :azn:
Army was fired upon by a arms smuggling group to save their consignments from being seized.

SP leader Ansar Ali of Muzaffarnagar arrested with 5 AK47 and 12 Hand grenades along with four Bangladeshis. 'secular' media has blacked out this news, bit its out there in twitter. :angel: ......This is a SP govt. so nobody really expect the police to arrest a SP MP or reveal more about his involvement. :lol:

Another chaddi fart just like the death of 2 soldiers.

That is the 'official' death toll..........clutching at straws ?
RSS chaddis claimed that 24 people were killed in canning riots too.:rofl:
BTW unofficial death toll in Gujarat riots is 2000+ will you believe that?

Are you claiming the two Hindu boys were NOT beaten to death by the Muslim Mob ? :azn:
They were beaten by 5-6 persons not some large mob kiddo.:)

Looks like the mullas and madrassa graduates cannot desist from gloating over their escape from justice.[/QUOTE]

that is because Hindus have died , If Muslims had died they would have come out in force to report on the issue .... and am sure the death tole is for beyond 28 ...

Both are Indians so whether Muslims die or Hindus die in these riots your media should not act like hypocrite ostrich .

Why don't you post from authentic newswire who died why died and who killed them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom