What's new

Hindu mouse worship temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDog

Reaction score

They eat leftovers of rats..and think mice saliva will protect them from diseases....and offer food to rats...and there is even a speacial cook for rats....so ironic...where dalits are treated like animals and millions of people have nothing to eat...these people feed rats and worship them

Last edited by a moderator:
Religious beliefs drive people towards innumerable acts. Many of which might sound absurd to somebody not exposed to that religion.

I would call your post immature. Rather than pointing towards social evils and making comments about poverty, you could have simply asked Indian members the significance of this temple and the rituals practiced there. They would have been glad to help.

my friend i never wanted to hurt anyone...i just wanted to
convey the message that this food can be used to feed the poor communities
which exist in every country....including india.
Plz do tell the significance of the temple as you said....

Regards

Dude i edited it...Happy now...i never wanted to hurt anyone...as far as blowing up is concerned....killing oneself is forbidden in islam....this is my answer.
so what ever they say they will have to face their creater....Verses of Holy Quran are as follows:
1) God commands justice and doing good and giving to relatives. And He forbids indecency and doing wrong and tyranny. He warns you so that hopefully you will pay heed. (Qur'an, 16:90)

2) Say: "Mankind! The truth has come to you from your Lord. Whoever is guided is only guided for his own good. Whoever is misguided is only misguided to his detriment. I have not been set over you as a guardian." (Qur'an, 10:108)

The above verse shows that no one can force on anyone his beliefs

3) Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and fair admonition, and argue with them in the kindest way. Your Lord knows best who is misguided from His way. And He knows best who are guided. (Qur'an, 16:125)

Books of Harun Yahya regarding this topic
1) http://www.harunyahya.com/ritual_of_devil_04.php
2) http://www.harunyahya.com/terrorism4.php
3) http://www.harunyahya.com/defeat03.php
Regards

Last edited:
Well, Dont Bash a Religion in the name of Practices.
I wont name But In Certain religions Hurting urslef is taken as a Sacrifice and holy.

The One mentioned by OP and This fact have a Strong thing in common - Surrender to ur faith and Religion. On Earth , seemingly very harsh actions are done in the name of religion everywhere.

Pin Pointing is Not Right for what happens every where in different forms.

crazy?? atleast the people are not blowing fellow humans in them name of religion, thank god i'm in India.... now I read there was a attack in Islamabad.

Comparing the temporary situation due to world politics with a religious belief in India that is a continuing process is wrong.

Atleast People can Go Home Safe and Happily ( from Ages ) after that "continuing process" .

R.ats are cause of plague around the world besides spreading many diseases. Bombing due to world politics is a temporary phase.

Comparing the temporary situation due to world politics with a religious belief in India that is a continuing process is wrong.

and insulting religion is also wrong....

it just show how degraded u ppl r...

Religious beliefs drive people towards innumerable acts. Many of which might sound absurd to somebody not exposed to that religion.

I would call your post immature. Rather than pointing towards social evils and making comments about poverty, you could have simply asked Indian members the significance of this temple and the rituals practiced there. They would have been glad to help.

This is not about religion. This is simply the belief of some people in that part of the land. I disagree with you that there can be any significance of these rituals, but since according to the video the people there are content with what they are doing, and since they are not doing anything culpable, we might disagree with them, but to criticize them would not be fair. These rituals would fade away with time and education.

For me no body has the right to criticize other religions than their own..Its totally wrong because we dont know anything about other religion and their practices.. :cheers:

Ok. I am asking you why are they doing this. please tell us significance of this temple and the rituals practice here.

1t1hJjlCnY0[/media] - "Culture Shock" Part 1: The *** Temple

They eat leftovers of rats..and think mice saliva will protect them from diseases....and offer food to rats...and there is even a speacial cook for rats....so ironic...where dalits are treated like animals and millions of people have nothing to eat...these people feed rats and worship them

Well people do crazy stuff in a religion every religion has crazy stuff but still you shouldn't have said that i mean i don't have a religion but i wouldn't go out and insulting other relegion how would you feel i f said that all muslims are terrorist or you don't have any proof your god exists.

and insulting religion is also wrong....

it just show how degraded u ppl r...

No one is insulting the religion here. We are discussing the practice which doent prove to be healthy one.

And i feel even this mouse worshiping might not be related to your Hindu faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom