What's new

Hindu mob parade naked Christian kuki women

Before you start telling us we ape Arabs, need I remind you that your entire identity is built around aping the culture and religion of North Indian, who in return, treat you like a separate species?
And how do you propose to do that ? You have two conundrums to deal with first.
One, you cannot do anything ‘before I start telling’ because I’ve already started and done telling you.
Second, you can’t remind me of things that aren’t really true .
But overall I do get what you’re saying. Makes no sense but I hear you.

That is actually the biggest question of all, especially from the West.

Anglo-Saxon to be precise.

I think they don't have any political interest in India.

Or something else... maybe some kind of apology for colonialization... but Myanmar is an ex-British colony and they screw it badly.

The world leaders need to condemn this. But won’t of China worries

Biggest "democracy" in the world Lol

More like , One of the world's worst dumps.

Let's see what Modi will do.

So the Indian Government only decided to take action AFTER it was leaked to the internet? It's been 2 months. They know who did it, who participated in it from the videos - but only took action AFTER it gained worldwide attention...? Yeah, I can see your concern there, modi government officials

This news is now international - it’s the main headlines in the UK today. Bad happens everywhere - the problem is little Indians like your good self are quick to point and put down others - ignoring the fact that you come from a land that is truly awful - full of incidents like this - and you live in a world of denial.
Accept its without one of the most horrific acts seen even by Indian standards and accept this culture needs to change.
If you live in a world of denial and hide - your brethren will be detested everywhere they go.
Indians are in London like an infestation and are fast becoming the most detested community in the UK - news like this doesn’t help

Yes it’s main news in U.K. & Christians are shocked this can happen in this day and age
There racist religion is being called out as is there PM . They’ve only shown remorse since the videos surfaced , prior to this the Indian PM had his head buried up his arse , thinking it’ll go away but now stories in British press & in the newspapers the call is to stop giving these slum dwellers aid .

Man I never knew India’s got it’s begging hand out to little U.K. .

I never knew my taxes go to these slum monkeys

you wouldn't know, but do get treatment for your poop fetish

frustrated Pakistanis like you are just looking for some topic to latch on to. to forget the misery of what is going on in Pakistan. Not just the political embarassment, economic bankruptcy, military collapse but also atrocious kidnap & convert nonsense. Your ilk doesn't have any credibility to discuss culture or civilization

Fucking brain dead slum dweller this is a Pakistani forum where every member despises you for what you are , yet you still post on here begging for attention which I can’t get my head around

Nearly every thread you cunts start on here gets rebutted as you lot live in your own fucked up fantasy that all is good in the slum .

Here’s what we’ll do will stick our head up our arses like you and your slum dwelling brethren and pretend our shit doesn’t stink like you monkeys .

Now if you don’t like threads on a Pakistani forum , you can **** off back to your shit infested dead forum as we all despise you cunts on here .

When I mean you cunts I mean the BJP underpants sniffers not decent Indians .

Lol when you have shit for brains this is what happens just like majority of Indians on this forum

When I mean you cunts I mean the BJP underpants sniffers not decent Indians .
just read the garbage you wrote. Obvious you wouldn't know decent if it bites you in the face.
don't pop a vein in your incoherent outburst of frustration. buzz of, you are very ignorable with your empty head and load filled uncouth mouth

frustrated Pakistanis like you are just looking for some topic to latch on to. to forget the misery of what is going on in Pakistan. Not just the political embarassment, economic bankruptcy, military collapse but also atrocious kidnap & convert nonsense. Your ilk doesn't have any credibility to discuss culture or civilization
Look at the title and look at your post. Deflection won’t help your cause. A whole village parading beating up and then raping these naked women - it can only be India. It’s disgusting subhuman and just vile yet you want to bring up Pakistan issues? No doubt the issues Pakistan has are enormous but this isn’t the thread to discuss that.
Now then little Indian - were you part of the raping mob or just an armchair watcher trying to pretend it’s not a big deal? It’s disgusting and it’s made in India.

just read the garbage you wrote. Obvious you wouldn't know decent if it bites you in the face.
don't pop a vein in your incoherent outburst of frustration. buzz of, you are very ignorable with your empty head and load filled uncouth mouth
He’s rightly frustrated - your on a PAKISTANI forum posting vomit - not talking about the subject but just posting random crap - these hate felt Indians are the lowest form of human - accept it and say your not a part of it - continue on the path you have chosen and then we have a right to associate you with them and call you lot as the lowest form of human

Bizarre, no western democratic friends have come in the thread to criticize their Indian democratic partners.

Such disgrace to mankind, where is the democratic lighthouse? :police:

Pope should really take up the matter with urgency.

Your civilization
_85319913_poop_protest.jpg

20230722_141236.jpg

Your culture
0_PAY-Outrage-across-India-over-horror-footage-of-women-being-paraded-naked-through-crowd-of-g...jpg

Dwar bhabhi sex ki pedawar
Your way of life you accuse us of
20230722_141501.jpg

Only country to have reported cases of frickin human sacrifices of literal babies

Last edited:
Look at the title and look at your post. Deflection won’t help your cause. A whole village parading beating up and then raping these naked women - it can only be India. It’s disgusting subhuman and just vile yet you want to bring up Pakistan issues? No doubt the issues Pakistan has are enormous but this isn’t the thread to discuss that.
Now then little Indian - were you part of the raping mob or just an armchair watcher trying to pretend it’s not a big deal? It’s disgusting and it’s made in India.

He’s rightly frustrated - your on a PAKISTANI forum posting vomit - not talking about the subject but just posting random crap - these hate felt Indians are the lowest form of human - accept it and say your not a part of it - continue on the path you have chosen and then we have a right to associate you with them and call you lot as the lowest form of human
nonsense in summary. Some details in case you'd like.

You should know better than catching a dialogue midstream and without knowing the progression that led to that modstream post, start your critique. Do you really think any Indian or any human being can not be utterly ashamed of what happened in Manipur? It is a very big deal - one expects such things to happen in other less civilized places but when it happens in India, that'd mean many in India also lag civilized behavior. I have said this before elsewhere as well. And then you take cheap silly shots such as little India. That's the kind of silliness that invites retorts such as if 10% of Indians piss on the river Pakistan's salt deficiency will be resolved. (NOO NOW ...take a joke. Don't start losing it)

Hopefully, regardless of thickness of cranium coatings context may have entered for you. If not, too bad.

why do you have this dirty disgusting fetish of collecting pictures of grown men defecating ! what kind of abuse in childhood lead you to this sorry state

Decency is not for Indians . Your confused
You are garbage it’s how to speak to little shits
We reserve this low level of talking for you lot because we despise you all . You don’t get it but still log onto Pakistani forum to beg friends . You don’t see us congregating on your forums like you little no life shits , do you .

Now one thing I can never wrap my head around

Why would an ableminded sane person go anywhere near someone/thing like PDF which despises and humiliates them at every level ?

Back
Top Bottom