What's new

Hindu migrants from Bangladesh must be accommodated: Modi

1. Secularism was thrust upon the people of India by an illegitimate government. Even leaders like Ambedkar believed in "complete" partition.
Man, Ambedkar was so against Hinduism, you won't call him a Hindu. If constituent assembly was illegitimate, then what is legitimate? RSS or VHP?
2. Secularism is a foreign concept and rejecting it doesn't transform one into a militiaman.
It is not a foreign but a universal concept. Rejecting the concept is your freedom.
3. Isn't it intriguing that all Hindu holy sites have mosques so closely built to the main temple structure or the mosques magically cropped up over the demolished structures? You call "it" a historical mistake, I call it "correcting the historical mistakes".
This is not the age of revenge. Those days are over. If not, then we will start going backwards without any stop.
4. If we have to pick up a fight because some people do not want us to give refuge to destitute Hindus then we must pick this fight. This will be a legitimate fight.
Ok. Pick your fight. Being hindu should not grant any special privilege for non-Indians.
5. It is not understandable why to the "liberals" the word "HINDU" sounds like a curse word.
You are assuming things. All liberals would ask is to have same asylum conditions for all refugees without regard for their religion, because Indian constitution requires it. You are making HINDU a word notorious for calling to revisionism and cultural cleansing by calling for unreasonable demands like "correcting historical mistakes".

Not interested in testing Hinduness. That is a silly concept. :P
Plus I dont think being a Hindu disqualifies a non Indian person from just surviving in India as a refugee at least! This is especially ironical since pole vaulters get their citizenship cards so quickly. :)

If anyone feels threatened and feels safety in India because they follow a Dharmic faith, I will welcome them. We have worked to resettle Sikh Afghans and Hindu Pakistanis in the past and will continue to do so. Anyone can have issue with that. That is normal. They can take it up in court and get a 'cease and desist' order. And we will abide by the law of the land. Otherwise we shall continue. :) Don't take it personal bro. It is my duty as well. :angel:
When did I say being Hindu is disqualification? I am just saying anyone should meet certain requirement to get asylum. And I don't care if you host a million refugees in your home. But watch out, they are not going to live identityless for a very long time. They will be burden on you and the state without access to many things like higher education.

Last edited:
Yup. Then you can return back to your home land, which will be filled with Terrorists, Jihadi's and Mullah's.

Terrorist: "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter"
Jihad: Integral part of Islam.
Mullah: Muslim educated in Islamic theology and sacred law.

What is the problem?

Terrorist: "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter"
Jihad: Integral part of Islam.
Mullah: Muslim educated in Islamic theology and sacred law.

What is the problem?

Jihad means struggle to be a good man and make your society better. It doesn't mean you should bomb others. If that is Jihad then sorry, keep your Jihad with yourself. Bangladesh doesn't need such Jihad. Do such 'Jihad' in other places, may be in mars but if you dare to do such Jihad on earth rest of the world are ready to fight with terrorists.

Jihad means struggle to be a good man and make your society better. It doesn't mean you should bomb others. It that is Jihad then sorry, keep your Jihad with yourself. Bangladesh doesn't need such Jihad. Do such 'Jihad' in other places, may be in mars but if you dare to do such Jihad on earth rest of the world are ready to fight with terrorists.

When did I say otherwise Indian dalal (as per your declaration). Do not try to act smart and don't try to put words in to my mouth.

When did I say otherwise Indian dalal (as per your declaration). Do not try to act smart and don't try to put words in to my mouth.

So do you mean human sucide bombs are not jehadi ???
1381931_10151632375181373_2102734390_n.jpg

But they want 72 houirs desperately as women in real world around them are covered in tents.

Jihad means struggle to be a good man and make your society better. It doesn't mean you should bomb others. If that is Jihad then sorry, keep your Jihad with yourself. Bangladesh doesn't need such Jihad. Do such 'Jihad' in other places, may be in mars but if you dare to do such Jihad on earth rest of the world are ready to fight with terrorists.

Ok. based on your definitions, if you are dare enough answer these questions.

1) Is Osama BIn laden a terrorist or freedom fighter for you?
2) By default, are you a Jihadist?
3) Did you have your education through Mullah or in regular school?

Ok. based on your definitions, if you are dare enough answer these questions.

1) Is Osama BIn laden a terrorist or freedom fighter for you?
2) By default, are you a Jihadist?
3) Did you have your education through Mullah or in regular school?

1. Osama Bin Laden was a terrorist and the day he killed a single innocent human by bombing since then he became a Kafir. Quran says if any Muslim kills anyone unjustly (without just reason) he is not among Muslims. Osama was a Kafir. He was not a Muslim as per Islamic doctrine. Many Muslims are disturbed and harassed for this terrorist Kafir. Millions of Muslims prayed shukrana Namaz when he was killed. A terrorist was killed for just reason.

2. By default each and every Muslim is a Jihadi. Jihad means struggle. It doesn't mean bombing others.

3. In Bangladesh , mainstream education is in Bangla. I got my education in regular Bangla medium school. Bangladeshis don't call Islamic clerics 'Mullah'. Everyone calls them 'Hujur'.

Last edited:

My questions were for that smart mullah @Al-zakir . He is so happy to see all Hindus go out of from Bangladesh.These guys can't even allow Rohingya muslims in to BD, again come here and preach on public forums as if they care about world Muslims through artificially created key word Muslim Brothers.

Ok. Pick your fight. Being hindu should not grant any special privilege for non-Indians. -----(1)

You are assuming things. All liberals would ask is to have same asylum conditions for all refugees without regard for their religion, because Indian constitution requires it. You are making HINDU a word notorious for calling to revisionism and cultural cleansing by calling for unreasonable demands like "correcting historical mistakes". -------(2)

When did I say being Hindu is disqualification? I am just saying anyone should meet certain requirement to get asylum. And I don't care if you host a million refugees in your home. But watch out, they are not going to live identityless for a very long time. They will be burden on you and the state without access to many things like higher education. --------(3)
First please don't divide only 'Hindus'. By Hindu I mean all Dharmic faiths. Keep reading :)
Many policy makers hate refugees only because they are Hindu or Sikh. This is my personal experience. No wonder a substantial portion of the so called majority community lives as refugees in their own motherland.

(3) -------- Thanks :D They will have their identity. As Indians. It is a slow process. There are court cases etc - but we win in the end.
Here are some testimonials.
Hindu Singh Sodha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An Appeal by Pakistani Hindu Refugees in India | TwoCircles.net
http://www.hrln.org/admin/issue/subpdf/Refugee_populations_in_India.pdf
Pakistani Hindus refuse to go back, demand refugee status in India | NDTV.com
East Bengali refugees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
'India’s refugee policy is an example for the rest of the world to follow' - The Hindu
Pakistani Hindu Refugees Stage Demonstration outside UN Office on Rights Day -The New Indian Express
Just a small example - Last week of November, 13 families from Afghanistan got Indian citizenship - 12 Hindu and Sikh families, and 1 Christian. Not sure, but perhaps you won't like it - but I find nothing to be ashamed about it(I helped :agree:). You are meanwhile within your rights to prevent them to come across. Wish halting the illegal transfer of manpower was that easy. :coffee:

(2) -------- The coming of Hindu refugees to India is also opposed by a number of Islamist and anti Hindu/anti Sikh/anti Buddhist groups.

(1) -------- Being a Sikh/Hindu/Buddhist/Parsi/Jain refugee from countries where these people are persecuted does give one a priority in India. Like I said - you won't like it. But the best thing you can do is write and cry (hypothetically, by you I don't necessarily mean 'you' ) or whine, but we will continue to work like any other day. :P
Of course - the primary concern is what the refugee thinks - if he/she believes a special bond with India, that should be it. I have and will fight for him/her. The elites did not support us when most of us where driven away, and I know they won't in the future either. We are alone, and yet we shall survive. Inshallah :angel:

this is indians' and IamnotBengali's idea of freedom-fighting following the 'Book' without using any terror
images+%25282%2529.jpg

also..
Branding Bangladesh: India's Neighbor Is Becoming A Major Startup Hub | Page 2
Oh come on, try something new. :hitwall: This picture has been milked for far too long. At least provide some other shots of the same event. This is really embarrassing. I am sure you will find a more recent mass murder by Indian yindoo forces.

My questions were for that smart mullah @Al-zakir . He is so happy to see all Hindus go out of from Bangladesh.These guys can't even allow Rohingya muslims in to BD, again come here and preach on public forums as if they care about world Muslims through artificially created key word Muslim Brothers.

Rohingya issue is controversial issue between Bangladesh and Myanmar. You don't like illegal Bangladeshis roaming around in your country. We don't like illegal Rohingyas inside our country.

You quoted my post hence I replied. Wait for smart mullah to reply in his way. Expecting a nice Jamaati reply. :blah:

Ah.. that squares things up. Now both the communities of BD will have parties to fall back in India. While Congress is already looking after the interest of one community... BJP pitches for another one. Things can only get better... :coffee:
you just tell me a single reason why we shouldn't look after our Dharmic brethren from BD.they are our brothers and coreligionists after all,hence it's our moral duty to safeguard their interests.i for one will always welcome a fellow Dharmic immigrant in my country and i think there are millions more like me who will do the same because these immigrants don't have a place to go other than India,plus the fact that they are Bengalis will help them to blend in the state of Bengal which was made for the Bengali Dharmic people....

Rohingya issue is controversial issue between Bangladesh and Myanmar. You don't like illegal Bangladeshis roaming around in your country. We don't like illegal Rohingyas inside our country.

You quoted my post hence I replied. Wait for smart mullah to reply in his way. Expecting a nice Jamaati reply. :blah:

But we want to take in hindu BDeshies , it's better to have them than to loose them to plauge .

Back
Top Bottom